Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could dress 24/7 would you?

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    For me there are some things that are required of me as a man...Work...but other than that necessary evil of life, I could and would enjoy most of my other activities as a woman...

I would like to do it for maybe a week or so, but I like my life as a male too much to go all the time. I would say a week would be like a "vacation" from the norm, a "refresher "if you will.

Thumbs up

I'd love to be 24/7/365. But I keep a pair of old guy jeans and sneakers for things like changing oil in the car, or yard work, or anything that might might mess up my good clothes.
    There's not too much that I've done as a guy that I can't do as a girl, sooo...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Talking Possibly

[SIZE="3"]I would love to dress more often. I have thought about dressing 24/7. Maybe for a while I would do it. I like manly activities, too. I like the idea of being a mystery girl appearing and disappearing into thin air. That's my quirky side speaking .

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

My wife and I take on three day weekend away every year when I dress enfemme all weekend. Love to hit the different stores when we're away.

Perhaps 24/3...

I've often gone out for a very long day, starting out in the morning and coming back home very late. I've spent a few weekends enfemme when I was a member of a CD club, but really fantasize about spending a week or longer on a vacation trip. It's amazing to me that the excitement begins to wear off and the feeling of being "naturally feminine" begins to take over. But, I still need to be a guy and do guy things; sports, cars, bikes and such.

Kathielynne

Q; How does the Buddha order a pizza?
    A; One, with everything.

Since I don't do any sports or activities that are exclusively male, if I
    could I would wear nothing but dresses and skirts for the rest of my
    life.

Karen Sue

If I could get my wife to accept my CDing, I think I could also get her to let me wear ladies slacks/capries and ladies t-shirts some of the time as long as I didn't wear a wig or makeup. I almost do that now. She lets me wear Hanes and JMS t-shirts now. Only because they are unisex. So half way there. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine 1941 View Post
    Hi Glenda,

Yes I did for six months when I lived with my CD friend in Connecticut. We went every were. I am just passable an it was right after my divorce, I knew that if I stayed with him it would continue. I like to do other things that are man things an at this point in my life I feel that I am very lucky. I am living with my girl friend now in Flordia an I can dress any time I want she an I are the same size in cloths we swap all things. For her I am a she /male she has a best girl friend an a man that loves her as a women. You are a very good looking women an I guess a man too. If you are ever coming down to Flordia give me a E Mail you are welcome in our home.

Josephine
    I cant but i dont think i would want to no. Now that my femme side is more firmly established i find that i switch from Mike to Mitch many times a day. I carry a manbag, paint my nails, shave my legs, wear jewellery even as a guy and the world can think what it likes. I like being that way!

mitch

sorry - that was the wrong quote - doh!!!

mitch

I would go for it in a second, assuming that i could be fairly passable.

I've spent lots of time alone without en femme, and truely feel at home. I've gone out a couple times, but never had close contact.

I find the more I do it though, the more my mannerisms (even in boy form) become femme. Once i get the makeup down, I think i'll be ready for more public times. Who knows, maybe 24/7 some day.

I think the current time I spend en femme is about all I want to do. It is during the week when my wife is at work and usually averages 3-4 days per week, 5-6 hours per day. I am still trying to find a balance because I know my dressing could get to be more than I need and lose its magic and excitement. Basically, I only dress when I am alone for significant blocks of time and I am OK with that.
    There are definitely a lot of male activities that I do with family and friends which would not be compatible with my CDing.
    Love,
    Gretchen

I am first of all a man and happy to be such, but at the same time I would love to have a shot at being Alice for a full 24 hour period and expertience all that goes with it. The best I can get at this time is 5-8 hours once in a while. I play a lot of golf and could not imagine playing it in a dress or anything else that would give away my other persona although I do keep my legs shaved and no one notices. But I'm from S. Calif. and shaved legs are not that unusual.

You betcha!! If I could, I sure would!!!

I most certainly would dress en femme all the time, if the general attitude towards TGs was more accepting. I am out to family and friends, am sort of passable, and go out dressed a great deal. But I am not out at work, among other places, so my compromise is to dress in girl's clothes that look like guy clothes: jeans, plain shirts that button "the other way", sneakers (with a bit of pink and lavender if you look closely), even my socks and belt. Pretty panties and cami under it all are a must! So I can truthfully say I cross-dress 24/7, even though I am sometimes passing for butch.

Ruthie

It depends on the intention of your question. I dress in something everyday, all day. Even when sleeping. I can do guy things while dressed in a bra, thigh highs, a necklace, and perfume. I do photo shoots this way much of the time. This is my normal everyday attire under my drabs. So in answer to your question - ABSOLUTELY! I ALREADY DO!

Of course if your question was intended only for those who would have to dress completely with all of the outer gear in addition, I can only dream but if I could - ABSOLUTELY!. Then, if I wanted to do "guy things", I would just dress like many GGs do now, in guy clothes, and then when done, go back to CDing.

A
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Yes!!!! I want to dress 24/7 and I'm hoping to do so when my last child has left home. My wife is ok with it even though I do all the household duties now I'm still required to maintenance that my wife has not learned to do. But I can do maintenance while dressed also. Not only am I looking to wear the clothes but also make up and jewellery. I do love my jewellery!
    Hugs to all'
    Margot
    Oh ;I love hockey as does Karren but no longer play,

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    I cant but i dont think i would want to no. Now that my femme side is more firmly established i find that i switch from Mike to Mitch many times a day. I carry a manbag, paint my nails, shave my legs, wear jewellery even as a guy and the world can think what it likes. I like being that way!
    mitch
    [SIZE="3"]Mitch my ways are a lot like yours, I have grayed that line between my fem and male sides, I look in the mirror in drab and can see Kristen now with my long highlighted hair, pierced ears, and thinned eye brows. I have gone totally dressed for 6 days, driving over 400 miles in 3 different states, I could go 24/7 if that was what I decided I wanted to do, but not totally out at work and job is good $$$. I am out 2-3-nights a week and having fun now. In December was dressing almost every night and all weekend long, I got burnt out, didn’t have the energy to dress, and took a week off to my male self. I have accepted myself and have bolstered my confidence no matter how I’m dressed. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Hellyes. No question about it. I would love to do it all day everyday, but that would be impossible. I don't even have breast forms, so , But it would be a fantasy come true..

Well lets see. First of all I can pretty much dress when I please and how I please. But I don't, and I think that is due in part out of respect to my s/o. I know she enjoys her girlfriend a lot but I also know that she likes her man too. Now if she were to want me to dress full time, 24/7, I could very easily comply. I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to cut the grass, work on the car or any other manly thing or chore dressed in womens clothes. Wearing women's jeans or overalls and women's tennies would be similar to what I would normally wear so the female version would be just terrific. Now as far as greeting the public, well that might be the straw that broke the camel's back. After all, I am 6' and 185 lbs. If people as a whole were accepting, then no problem. But we live in different world now don't we.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

[SIZE="3"]While dressing 24/7 sounds so divine, there are just times when I really want to be a man, so I guess in the strictess sense of the question the answeer would be NO.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

24 hours a day - not for me

I'm free to dress at home whenever I want to. Usually I don't dress for all that long though. I also enjoying doing things that are not really all that "femme" - like going mountain biking, which can get quite sweaty and dirty.

Definitely thought about it

I have thought much about what it would be like to be Stef 24/7. Have toyed with the ideal of taking a week long vacation to SF or such with only my female clothes but that is still off. I have also considered retiring early and live as a woman and take a job as a woman. Only time will tell. I do love dressing and presenting myself as a woman - I love all aspects of being female, the makeup, perfume, nail polish, silky hose. exciting.

If there were repercussions (work, society) i definately would. My hair is long. i would probably get it colored and permed just to make me more femme. i already have enough clotehs to do it!

No, not really. I am happy being and dressing as a guy most of the time. I think I would lose interest in cding, if I could do it all the time.