Thread: Do you use an femmine personnas?

Do you use an femmine personnas?

As I was returning a video game to Blockbusters tonight, a thought struck me. I play a lot of computer games and whenever there's a choice to create a character, I choose a female character. My character in Karaoke Revolution is female as is the dancer in Dance Dance Revolution. Whenever I play a role-playing game, I create female characters.

Also, when AOL first came out, I had a feminine screen name.

I wonder if this is just me.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Nope it's not just you. My favorite character from the "Street Fighter 2" series has always been Chun Li. I remember playing video games with a friend once and he asked why do I always pick female characters? Jocelyn

I get so many flirts online when I play as phantasma gloria on guildwars

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I barely exist as a male online ... it's all about the girl!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

On a gender safari

Read this!

"I enjoy playing as a girl"

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/30/15
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

My primary characters in games are 99.9% of the time female characters (I do have a dwarf in LOTRO that I just adore though). I've done this for I can't recall how long. When Blizzard's diablo came along, I inhabitted my female rogue character for over a year, which lead to some rather interesting complications later down the road. I still create and play female characters usually, but these days I'll say I'm a male behind the keyboard. Regardless if I feel different mentally, it keeps things simpler.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Not a 100% of the time, but I frequently mark "female" online (shopping sites, mainly). I guess "frequently" equates to 85% of the time.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    the only time i'm a male character when playing video games is when theirs no choice but to be one (eg the tri wizards tasks on HP and GOF when i have to be harry), as the rest of the time i play on that game i'm always hermione
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Whenever possible, I play a female character. I have done it for as long as I have been playing video games. Just recently I got a new game and I was deciding on a character and my wife walked through the room and said "Be the hot blonde" I laughed and did it. She is now the only character I play as. I hope this leads to my wife asking me to be the hot blonde in real life.

Christie

Sandy has a web page, her own E-Mail address, and even gets snail-mail delivered from time to time.
    Sam on the other hand, has no web page and only maintaining an E-Mail address so the family can keep in touch. I may even drop "his" E-Address in time.

As far as games... I don't play too many RPG's, but when I do, I'm always Sandy. I play a lot of Mahjongg Solitaire and all my winning scores are Sandy's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do that with picking the female characters. Honestly when I have a chance in games, I will put womans clothes and stuff on a guy character, lol. Ah if only more games allowed that

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I have always used a female screen name in gaming rooms, in 1 online poker room I'm Kristen 38DD Keeps their minds off of what they are doing in the game.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I always use my fem name on electronic games for that little extra female affirmation ... even with my flight sim ... Fly Me, Fly Cheri, Welcome to Queen Air!
    Attached Images Attached Images