Thread: First time at school!

First time at school!

Hi girls. Well, today is the first day I’m going to school wearing some femme. I’m studying to become a nurse anesthetist and have to wear scrubs today – but not in a clinical setting (would never wear them in hospital setting though, don’t want anything else but work on my mind). So under my dark blue women’s cut scrub pants (great brand called Urban Scrubs) I’m wearing a black lacey thong, black garter belt and black stockings.

This girl has had a crazy schedule the past few months; I’ve only been getting around an average 4 hours of sleep per night. But I still have time to run and bike, and even lay out in the sun for an hour, so I can’t complain too loudly. Looking forward to a nice out with my fiancée tonight – she works in a field I used to work in, investment banking, so she’s had a crazy schedule as well. We live together but haven’t seen much of each other in the past two weeks. I hope everyone has a fabulous day! It’s beautiful here in new york!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xoxo
    Jen

Have a great day at school!

[SIZE="3"]Feels great, hunh Jenny?![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    hope you enjoy it , never got a chance when i went to trade school (military) so enjoy it for me to.

Too bad nurses don't still wear white uniform dresses with those little hats, you'd look so cool.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

[SIZE="3"]Cool?? I think the word is HOTT!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

It's always fun to be able to express your female side. To be able to wear female scrubs is awesome....

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny_spark View Post
    Hi girls. Well, today is the first day I’m going to school wearing some femme. I’m studying to become a nurse anesthetist and have to wear scrubs today – but not in a clinical setting (would never wear them in hospital setting though, don’t want anything else but work on my mind). So under my dark blue women’s cut scrub pants (great brand called Urban Scrubs) I’m wearing a black lacey thong, black garter belt and black stockings.

This girl has had a crazy schedule the past few months; I’ve only been getting around an average 4 hours of sleep per night. But I still have time to run and bike, and even lay out in the sun for an hour, so I can’t complain too loudly. Looking forward to a nice out with my fiancée tonight – she works in a field I used to work in, investment banking, so she’s had a crazy schedule as well. We live together but haven’t seen much of each other in the past two weeks. I hope everyone has a fabulous day! It’s beautiful here in new york!
    Wow, that's enough of a career change to give you whiplash!! But you know, the only thing that is constant is change.

Good Luck in your studies.

Just watch if you don't want to be "out." Some scrub material is thin and light which means your belts on the garters may show through and I am sure that someone would pick up on that quickly especially when leaning over the patient.

Hi girls! Well, it went ok - no problems except for the minor detail of it being close to 90 degrees. but I had a good time. It wasn't a distraction at all. Thanks for the head's up Kim - probably will skip the garter belt

Thanx, Dixie!

Ya, it was a major change Flatlander - was involved in a very serious mountain biking accident a couple of years ago (was training for a triathlon) and almost died. I always loved science and came close to going to med school but decided being a crna was the best of both worlds - great pay, profession more aligned with doctors, and ability to be on faculty at med school or nursing school - have summers off for traveling!

In other news. My fiancée didn't flinch a bit (well she did say I was shorn like a little lamb - and then we had sex) when she noticed that I shaved my upper legs, my backside, the twins and shaved a nice short little triangle in front. When I used to play football and run track in high school I used to shave my lower legs - kind of a requirement because of taping. So I decided to shave my legs completely today. omg - took a lot longer than I thought! about 35 mins for both legs. Not such a big deal for guys to have shaved legs in nyc - lots of runners do it.

Trannie, I never really liked the "classic" nurse uniforms, even on gg's. There are a lot better clothing out there now - you should see a lot of the gg's in my clinics, wow, freaking hot. A lot of them flirt with me even though they know I'm engaged - but it's nothing major, and I would never cheat on my fiancée, so it's not a big deal.

Ok, got to go show off these legs, I’m going running!
    xoxo
    Jen