Thread: Do you have accounts in your fem name?

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Smile Do you have accounts in your fem name?

Hi Girls.

I have just received this months statement from a mail order company I buy from. This go me thinking, do any of you have accounts in your fem name? I have two mail order accounts, a credit card which is a second card on my male account as my “partner” and I also receive email marketing mails from several major stores here in the UK from which I sometimes buy cloths and hosiery. These include M&S, Next, My tights, to name but a few.

I get a great buzz from receiving mail and emails to me as my female persona. Only yesterday I received a parcel and the man said Mrs. Heaton? I said, “yes” then said “well not me but she is my partner” which is true in fact she is my best friend.
    Love Sandra xx

A Lot

I have both credit cards and a checking accounts in my girl name as well as several store, hotels, airline companies and a lot more. These have been around for years when less ID was required. It may be more difficult here in the US now days to get them.

Love Kristine