Thread: crossdressing on a cruise?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

crossdressing on a cruise?

Hi all,
    Just an FYI but Carnival cruise lines is encouraging passengers to bring along a costume for cruises occurring in the last 2 weeks of October. This I read in a cruise magazine as they have costume parties during that time. I'd certainly love to do this but can't. It'd be nice to get dolled up as Ashlee on a formal night and have a lovely dinner wearing my best evening gown, would I pull it off passing I wonder? Anyway, maybe someone can read this and take a cruise and be en femme on the high seas. Have a fab day all!

You can actually do it and dress comfortably as you won't possibly be the only one crossdressing:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=51377
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

It really would not matter if you pass or not, since it will be a custome party.
    In fact you may not want to pass 100% or your fellow cruisemates may think your having too much fun. LOL

Slip Lover

Yes, Yes, Yes

Yes Ashley, you can pass any day, any time or any place especially at a costume party!

Ashley1

P.S. The cruise sounds like fun.

Cruise

There is a girl on this site named Melanie who runs cruises for crossdressers I think she is from Houston . She may respond to you or maybe someone else can direct you to her web site or e-mail
    Carole/CCD

Quote Originally Posted by Carole/CCD View Post
    There is a girl on this site named Melanie who runs cruises for crossdressers I think she is from Houston . She may respond to you or maybe someone else can direct you to her web site or e-mail

Check the link in post number two.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Ashlee,

On October 22-30 out of Fort Lauderdale on the Carnival Miracle we are doing Dignity Cruise 32 - 8 nights of Halloween partying. Info at www.pmpub.com/cruise32.htm. We have a great group so far for this cruise including both couples and single TG's. Carnival has always been supportive of our group. This will be our 7th Dignity cruise on Carnival. Being enfemme on a cruise ship with 2000+ other passengers is the experience of a lifetime.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Ashlee,

I went on a cruise that Melanie talked about. It was October of 2005 and we spent 14 days at sea travelling across the Atlanta Ocean. Those 14 days with Melanie and her spouse Peggy and the other cruisers really changed my life. I highly recommend getting in touch with Melanie if you haven't already about going on future cruise. Melanie will make sure you have the trip of your life. Good luck!

Michelle

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Ashlee,

Don't know how much reading you have done on CDing, but the Melanie that posted (and whom Sharon and others mentioned), is married to Peggy (their last name is Rudd). Anyway, Peggy has written several books on CDing (e.g., My Husband Wears My Clothes, Crossdressing With Dinity, Crossdressers and Those Who Share Their Lives, Who's Really From Venus?: The Tale of Two Genders). I've never been on one of these cruises, but I hear from reliable sources that the cruises they sponsor where CDing is welcomed, are very nice -- relaxed yet empowering.

I smuggled Cindy on board a Carnival cruise a few years ago,,no costume event or CD get-together . Well, I chickend out, got dressed but never left the room
    At least we had a stateroom with private balcony so I was able to relax out there and I got a few very expensive Cindy pics LOL
    My wife and I would love to someday take a CD theme cruise but afraid 14 days is just too hard to manage,,maybe someday we can make a 3 or 4 day one tho.

Cindy

I don't think so the wife don't like boats
    Angie

Great Opportunity

Hey everyone...i just booked this Carnival cruise through Melanie....

Me and my g/f are going and onther one of her friends too wnated to go after she heard we were going...The more the merrier....Its going to be some halloween party!!!

If you are thinking about it you should do it...carnival is a lot of fun to begin with i have cruised in guy mode with them before and now goign to try a few nights as Gianna....
    So if you are thinking about it stop thinking and call Melanie and book it...after all isnt Halloween the crossdressers national holiday!!
    ;-)

G
    [SIZE="3"]Gianna Versaci[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gianna25/