Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously Debating Shaving Legs...

Quote Originally Posted by phil_jessica View Post
    Because you don't know her, lol. Not to be sarcastic or anything, but she has a very overly sensitive gaydar, rendering it (in my opinion) useless. The slightest hint of feminine behaviour makes a man gay in her eyes.

i take it shes still single too huh

Smile Do It!

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    It should be a no-brainer. Just do it!

Tell your sister you are taking up bike riding. Most riders shave their legs.
    And Bodybuilders, too!

Never had leghair, never been called on it, either. My legs
    are smoother than my wifes - no stubble. Its great!

So just do it!!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"I lost a bet." Please come up with a better excuse, that's the same one I used 25 years ago. Or better yet, just tell the truth. You do not have to tell your whole story of being a crossdresser, but say you like them better shaved or they feel better without hair.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I shave my legs all the time. In the summer I wear shorts like to the grocery store, and really, nobody ever notices. It's a fun little rush to be in boy mode, wearing shorts and grocery shopping when you notice your bare, smooth legs and nobody else does! Really, think about it...how often do you notice boy's legs??? Just shave 'em. You know you want to. You know how good it feels. Don't worry about other people. What they think is their deal!

~Jules

I was the same as you. Afraid. What would my friends or relatives say? So I shaved them. Then later had them waxed. Guess what? Nobody said anything. The world DID NOT come to an end. One thing that helped was I used a tanning lotion. Tanned, hairless legs cause less attention than pale white hairless ones.

You must have low self-esteem if you need to make up silly excuses to placate your sister. You need to learn that you have every right to be who you are and ignore other people's prejudices, even if they are your sister. So shave away and if your sister notices tell her you like them that way. Period! You don't need to explain yourself if you dont want to.

This is all part and parcel of learning not to be ashamed of who you are. If your sister makes a big deal about it then make the conversation be about her prejudices, make her explain her beliefs because you don't need to.

shave em girl! feels so good. if your sister disapproves, why? i would ask her why. hugs kelly

The summer is the best time for shaveing your legs.
    Shaveing+Lotion+Tanning=Nice legs......

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    I started shaving my legs last year and had the same fears you did, but after I did it, I realized that nobody really notices. I also have a sister and I've been around her many times when I'm wearing shorts. I just treat every encounter like every other day and she doesn't pay attention.
    As long as I don't make it obvious, or draw attention to it, nobody will care to look.
    Ive just bitten the bullet and shaved my legs! I thought noone would notice but within half an hour i had 2 comments of 'have you shaved your legs mike?' and can i feel them? is it because of your running? no its because i like it and you cant crossdress and have hairy legs! wife hasnt noticed yet though,

mitch

I used to worry about the same thing. Finally I just said nutz with it and keep them shaved all the time. I have done so for the last 8 yrs and NO ONE notices or at least they don't say anything if they do notice. Recently, I had a surgical procedure at a Dr. office and after that a 3 day hospital stay. Not one person said anything about my then stubbly legs. About a year ago, due to a infected sore of some sort in my armpit, I started shaving my underarms, at my wifes' urging .. and I will never let that grow back again either. Who cares what others think.

I had worries myself the first summer with shaved legs. I just couldn't bring myself to leg it grow back. I hate body hair now and so does my wife. This will be my third smooth summer. Nobody in the past has said anything. If anyone asked, I'd say something on the lines of "personal preference"

I take it your sister doesn't own you?

Then get on and get it done and don't use any lame excuses .
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I'll again be the 50th reply to say the same things: 1. tell you're sister; and 2. the bet excuse is weak. Here's something fresh, try just saying it's because you don't like the way the hair grows in on your legs. ??? It's true and it'll help make you feel real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    Ive just bitten the bullet and shaved my legs! I thought noone would notice but within half an hour i had 2 comments of 'have you shaved your legs mike?' and can i feel them? is it because of your running? no its because i like it and you cant crossdress and have hairy legs! wife hasnt noticed yet though,

mitch
    How did two other people notice BEFORE your wife? Must be a gym thing.
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-26-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: please use the edit button

When planning to go out, I usually shave my knees, and cut off all the long hair on my legs gently. That cuts off about 50 % of all volume of my hair.

While in black stockings, you won't much hair anymore, but I never shave completely.

I think MJ said it best..

YOU WILL BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!
    There may be a few questions that will need truthful answers but the sarcastic remarks require no answer at all, that is because it is not you with the problem...
    good luck dear and hope you enjoy your new freedom has much as I have mine. the feeling of freshly, clean shaven legs, and what a feeling it is, no longer belongs soley to the female population.

Just thought I'd announce that I finally did it today. For good measure, I shaved higher than I ever have before (I'm hairless up to about a foot above my knee). I might go with the bet excuse, I might not. I'll have to decide that when she finally calls me on it (and she will). In the meantime, I'm going to just enjoy my nice feminine legs.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

didnt make much sense - i shaved in the bath before work, wearing 3/4 length shorts to work cos it was a hot day and girls at work noticed - obviously spending too much time looking at my legs. wife noticed about 2 days later - see other thread - wives are like that sometimes! there's a moral there somewhere but i dont know what it is,

mitch

Do it if your sister notices just say you like them like that
    Angie