Thread: Men in tights!!!

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Men in tights!!!

Hi.

I have just been looking on a web site to buy some tights and I like to click on the “new products” link to see ….well what’s new. I noticed that hosiery manufacturers are starting to make more tights for men. The thing I noticed is that they are far more expensive than normal tights for women, what a con.

http://www.mytights.com/mytights/findit/newproduct.html

But it shows that there must be a market for men’s tights. Personally I can’t imagining any man wanting to wear tights. I think they should keep to their own cloths and leave tights, panties, women’s clothing and shoes as well as make-up to us women……. Men in tights….my God what will they think of next.

By the way girls, I am only joking, just my sense of humour. I say let’s make wearing stockings and tights compulsory with on the spot fines for those who don’t wear them. What else do you think we should make compulsory to wear???
    Love Sandra xx

I do recall seeing an article saying that Leggings are actually become a fashion thing for men now too. That and they are also going to be making a mens makeup line. Its not supposed to do the drastic transformations that womans makeup does, but never the less they are started to market female lines into the mens realm of fashion and accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Hi.

I have just been looking on a web site to buy some tights and I like to click on the ?new products? link to see ?.well what?s new. I noticed that hosiery manufacturers are starting to make more tights for men. The thing I noticed is that they are far more expensive than normal tights for women, what a con.

http://www.mytights.com/mytights/findit/newproduct.html

But it shows that there must be a market for men?s tights. Personally I can?t imagining any man wanting to wear tights. I think they should keep to their own cloths and leave tights, panties, women?s clothing and shoes as well as make-up to us women??. Men in tights?.my God what will they think of next.

By the way girls, I am only joking, just my sense of humour. I say let?s make wearing stockings and tights compulsory with on the spot fines for those who don?t wear them. What else do you think we should make compulsory to wear???
    prolly mentioned this before but i wear tights quite often - they are called running tights and have the Nike logo on them - wear them round the house, shopping at the local supermarket. very much more expensive than ladies tights but v comfortable. my unsupportive wife has absolutely no problem with that!

mitch

Ewww... Like "Robinhood, Men in tights"... hehe They keep making womans clothing for men and they are going to screw up a great hobby... at least for me that is!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think another word coined for leggings for men was "meggings"

Marni debuted the line of leggings for men for their Fall 2007 runway show.

http://men.style.com/fashion/collect...thumb/MARNIMEN

If you look at mens jogging suits today, you'll find that a lot of the pants are leggings, made with the same nice materials that are used for women's.
    Slightly different styles for men so they look more "butch", but that's about it. They're made in the same factories, I'm sure.
    Back in the 60's, a lot of us used to wear tight Capri's... But they were called "clam diggers" back then.

Last edited by marie354; 05-27-2007 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Added more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just one thing SKIRTS
    Angie

men in tights

hi Gurls

I just recieved my first pair of tights from My tights. they are great. They are expensive but they fit good.
    I love being a girl

High heeled pumps... That's right mandatory 3" or higher... tights, pantyhose or stockings required and no skirt/dress longer than oh, say micro mini.