Thread: are these forms any good?

are these forms any good?

They look more like enhancers which is why they are so cheap and not actual forms which give you boobs.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

If you have some breast tissue, you can use those to create cleavage. I have two sets of nu-bra, a and c. I would not recommend anything smaller than a C, because they have more surface area for adhesion. Also check out Breast forms on ebay.

I started out with a pair of what I think was probably the same thing (same price, but from Walgreens).

I doubt if they will give you "1-1/2 to 2 cup sizes" like it states in the add... but if you have a small cup bra, like an 'A' and just want something to put it it, these can be fun. Plus, they are small enough that they can be worn almost all the time without calling too much attention.

Basically, if you want 'breast forms' these aren't going to do it... but if you want something small that feels reasonably realistic as an enhancer, they might do the trick.

I've moved up to larger forms that give me C and D cups, but I still use these once in a while in an A cup or sports bra when underdressing.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein