Thread: Done dressing for the summer

Angry Done dressing for the summer

Part of the agreement I have with my wife is that I won't dress between Memorial day and Labor day. Yesterday I stayed home from work to dress for the last time. My plan was to dress and go out and run some errands. I got all dressed and ready to go out the door when I realized I just wasn't in the mood. So, instead of dressing I put on my grubbs and cleaned the garage. I have a feeling it's going to be a long summer.

Diana

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe you need to try an rework the deal. Anyway best of luck over the summer.
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

Share your pain

Hang in there. Summers are hard for me too even though, or maybe because, I have very few checks and balances the rest of the year. My son comes to stay with me for two months and I wouldn't do anything to embarrass him.

I think summers are also hard for a lot of us who, during the winter, use an extra layer of clothes to cover up what we really want to wear. Hard to truthfully answer the question of why the legs are shaved without letting the secret out.

Hi Diana

There is no way I could go that long without dressing. I'd suffer from severe withdrawal symptoms!!!

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi Diana.

Welcome to the site. It is sad to think that you can not dress for the summer, but it will soon be winter again, so chin up. The only other thing you could do is to move to the UK as our summers only last about 4 days. We get two days early May and then another in July with the last in the second week of September…. But only if we are lucky.

But before any of you girls start to feel sorry for us don’t as it is a lot better nowadays with global warming some are even promising a full week of summer by 2050. Just my luck I will be 98, so it will be sensible shoes, big panties and a vest with long sleeves even in summer, still just as long as they are fem.
    Love Sandra xx

"I feel your pain", but I share your situation, if for different reasons ( other than my wife would never allow it).

For one thing, it's the heat. Putting on makeup and a wig in the real hot weather is not really all that much fun ( or is it only me). I think that the wife would ask questions if I put a window a/c unit in the bathroom although she would probably enjoy it too.

One of my problems is, I have so many scars from all the surgeries that I have had . Below the neck, I look like a Raggedy Ann doll. I even have what you could call a partial mastectomy. I had a severe staph inspection in the sternum after my last bypass surgery. For ten weeks, I walked around with an open wound in my chest and Groschank catheter in also for taking antibiotics all day. When they decided that the infection was gone they could not close me up in the normal way, like with stapling the rib cage back together. So some plastic surgeons recommended doing what is called a "flap" surgery. That is where the take a part of the pec muscle to cover the by pass incision. ( i hope that I am not grossing you out). Well low and behold, this "flap" breaks loose one day. I go to emergency and they pump out over a litre of blood out of my chest. They redo the procedure, but by this time part of my pec muscle is under my armpit. (honest to God) So now my right pec is flat as a pancake.

Add to that a AAA(you are going to have to look that oneup) and a Thoracic Aneurysm ( you will have to look that one up to), and some rotator cuff surgery. Would you believe that I have my own assigned parking place at the hospital and I have earned bonus points and I am always moved up to a private room. haha

I used to prance around in lovely sundresses back when. Oh how I wish I had kept all those pictures. Hey, I looked good enough for guys to ask me to dance when I went clubbing with my TS friends.

Besides I need to lose about 30 pounds anyway. Summer is a good time to do it.

Love chatting with you, bye

Rita B whew is it hot or what?

Smile Summer is the BEST time to dress!

Diana, I live for summer! I can finally wear my flimsy Hawaiian
    dresses freely in the yard and out and about.

I would EXPLODE if I couldn't dress at least 3X a week, summer
    or winter.

Take care this summer, Hun.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Rita B, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Rita:

So sorry to hear about your current situation.

Keep your chin up dear, things will get better.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    no dressing for the summer ??? yuck that..... good luck......

In the past... When spring came, I'd always let my leg & arm hair grow back. I wouldn't dress near as often as I did all winter.

3 years ago... Things changed for me. I made the decision to keep things shaved all year round. No one has ever said a thing about my bare legs, but then again, there are a lot of men my age that have bare legs. A lot that look like apes too. (One of my brothers is really hairy.)
    Now... I've purged almost all of my "man" clothes. This will be my first summer that I don't have any "manly" shorts to wear. Ohhh-boy! To say the least, it's going to be interesting.

I hope that you can talk your SO into a bit more your way some time too.
    Although, in July & August, it can be a bear to keep a shirt on all the time, but a lady can't show everything, you know.
    Good luck with your ability to hold back your urges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And I thought I had it bad when my wife informed me that she will be home from work for the next two weeks. I wish you well and a good summer.

Why don't you try chatting to your wife and see if another compromise can be worked out where you get to dress during the summer months, it's worth a try and if she doesn't agree you still have the rest of the year.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

It Really isn't that bad, Summer has always been a family time and with the heat I can get by without dressing. When it is fall and I can dress again I dress as much as I want. I underdress everyday and wear a nightgown to bed.

Diana

Summer, may let body hair grow....

because one of my older brothers is moving nearby, likes to go to hottubs!! If he notices I have shaved, it would be bad. He still thinks of me, as stupid little younger brother, that he, and his twin brother, can tell what to do. It will be very hard for me, with him around. Marissa, as wow! as you look, and with those legs, wherever you go this summer, you could bring the house down! Summer can be challenging, like some of you say. I like to wear sleeveless dresses, tops, under a sweater. Here, as in U.K., summer seems to be a few weeks, in the Pacific northwest. Rita, you sound like an NFL player, or soldier. I know of several people, who have had multiple operations. I have never had one, yet, but, with the stresses of being without a job, or income, debts, my lifetime family hell, and brother moving here, I may be in line for one, soon. I can't take much more stress!