Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those not out, like myself, would you tell a GG if....

Banned Read only

For those not out, like myself, would you tell a GG if....

she mentioned she has two friends who CD, helps them shop and does their make-up and does not judge them in any way and has a great time with them?

A GG has just mentioned this to me and I still can't tell her.

I would definately say go for it. But you have to realize that she is going to want to take you out to shop and all the other fun things girls do! So just fair warning be ready to go out!!!

Yes. I'd probably respond if she mentions it again, saying something like "Is there something about you that attracts crossdressers?" Then say that you CD in private and nobody knows. See where the conversation goes.

Heather, I'm kind of curious just how this came up in the conversation? Did she just blurt this information out or was there some foundation laid before she revealed affinity for CDers?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

telling a G.G.

I think my first thought would be,,,
    what time can you come over
    my first words would be when can we get started
    GO FOR IT HON. I would not let that opportunity pass by...

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    she mentioned she has two friends who CD, helps them shop and does their make-up and does not judge them in any way and has a great time with them?

Hey girl, talk about opening the door and throwing out the welcome mat. Is it possible that she suspects that you may be one of the too.

Rita

It sounds to me like she knows that something is up with you and is testing the waters to see the the ripples will get larger and form waves or just fade away.

You really need to talk to her and open up about it. IMO anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    She has no idea about me....

She just mentioned she needed to go shopping to return a dress the next day, then came out with what she said.

Platinum Member
    tell her you want to go with her then buy something pretty and see if she catches on........

What do you have to loose... but tread carefully
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You have to say something.
    Dont delay.

If you need to tell her it sounds like she would be supportive.
    If you need to tell her.

Do you need to be smacked! UMMM? Yeah blurt it. I've told two people and it just gets easier. This life is too short.

AW to be young and clueless again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    If you find you can't tell her perhaps that is speaking to you about a need for self acceptance?

No. you don't have two friends who are crossdressers. You have three friends who are crossdressers.

Last edited by trannie T; 05-26-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    go for it....

Strange When Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post

You can always express interest without outing yourself completely - I'd try "innocently" bring up her CD friends in conversation and then jokingly saying how you've always wondered what you would look like if you were a woman. If she's a 'CD-enabler', maybe she'll take the cue and you'll be in for some fun.

Tell her, Heather! You know you want to. Have some fun while you're still young & stop tying yourself up in mental knots.

From the tone of most of your threads here, it's pretty clear that you are attracted to being feminized by a GG. But I get the feeling that you are afraid to surrender. If you feel you can trust this woman, and that she is not a psycho, I say take the plunge! Part of the buzz of being feminized is that you have (temporarily) surrendered your masculinity completely to a GG. You will never get this sublime experience if you must always maintain control.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    I "second the motion." By all means, tell her!!! Regardless of whether she really has any idea about you or not -- and my discernment is that she does -- she has the door wide open for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    It sounds to me like she knows that something is up with you and is testing the waters to see the the ripples will get larger and form waves or just fade away.
    You really need to talk to her -- soon -- and open up about it. However it came up, put your conversation under your control -- IOW, make sure it is at a time and place when you can talk without interruptions. She is absolutely testing the waters! She may have CD friends who she is talking to and/or helping, but that point notwithstanding, she is using that, true or not, to use as a springboard for a conversation with you!
    Last edited by Sheri 4242; 05-27-2007 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Computer crashed.

it really depends

on how much you can trust her. Is she otherwise reliable, and a friend?

TeresaCD

Check it out more

I might want to check it out more by asking her why she is so helpful to CD's. You might also ask her what her attitude would be if she found out that a close family member turned out to be a CD. I think you need to dig in for more detail about her attitude.

Teresa

I definately agree with all the other girls but going back to what you have said, she doens't "JUDGE THEM!!!" She isn't going to judge you so you definately have nothing to worrie about. I just told two of my friends with out settin any of it up. Both of them were GGs. And both of them were totally cool about it. So if you really want to go somewhere with this and i'm sure you do, she is somebody that has been there and done that. So don't worrie. Put your trust into her and have FUN!!! Because girls just want to have fun!

Depends - what is this GG to you? Is she a close friend or just someone you work with or know? If a co-worker, I'd leave it alone. I've been there, done that, and it can be dangerous. If we are speaking of a close friend here, and she is as accepting of these others as you say, then perhaps you are being silly by not confiding in her. It may even be that she has mentioned these others as a hint to you so that you will know it is safe to talk to her.
    Follow your gut - if it says "shut up" then keep quiet.
    Kim

I agree with Kim. You definitely have an interesting situation and opportunity. However, there is a difference between friends and acquaintenances. Friends you should be able to trust, and acquaintances are harder to judge. There is a lot of good advice above and well worth trying, as you feel comfortable with it.

I recently told three gg friends and have found that I am a lot closer friend to each of them now. They like me as Julie Ann a lot better. They wondered I was scared to tell them, like I didn't feel I could them. They all feel there nothing wrong with a person being a crossdresser.