Thread: ok i got a question - (want to find a new name)

ok i got a question - (want to find a new name)

I have been cding now for a long time. Over the past few years it has really taken off and became a bigger part of me. So i have used more than one femme name. In fact i have met a GG that will soon be making her first trip shopping with me and she suggests a change. We came up with the name Staci Lynn Forrest cause she thinks it just fits me better. I agree but want to know what you all think about changing names like that. I am trying to find one i feel comfortable with, but sometimes think i am looking for too perfect of a name. On the bright side i can't wait to get with my new friend and shop. We are going to to a head to toe change. TOO MUCH FUN FOR ME
    Hugs,
    Stacy

Honey, it's your name. You're the one who has to be comfortable with it. I hope you and your new friend have a good time shopping .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    In the immortal words of the Bard,
    "What's in a name? A rose by any other name....".

If you don't feel like your current "femme" name fits you, find something else that you feel more comfortable with.

Personally, my philosophy has always kind of been,

"Call me anything except late for supper!"
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

I say if you don't like the name you're using, then sample several that you think you might like and when one feels right, then change it. I like both Erin and Staci. To me Erin is a more traditional name and Staci is more modern, but that's me.

I hope you have fun on your shopping trip. Shopping is my favorite pasttime. It's probably yours too.

I lived in Shreveport in 1988 and 1989, before the river boats. I know it's changed alot since then.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No probs with that. I called myself Michelle but a friend started calling me Mitch - much more me I think. Whatever you are comfortable with!

mitch

Holly's right you're the one who has to be comfortable with it. I chose Andi as the fem version of my legal name Andy. No great stretch for my brain. Hope you really enjoy your shopping trip.
    Hugs, Andi

Barbara
    It is your name and make it what you feel best with. Enjoy the shopping trip.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Name change

Which ever one you chose , I hope you are as happy with it as you will be on your shoping trip. Enjoy both.

Have a great day.

susie bear
    Last edited by susie bear; 05-28-2007 at 05:39 AM. Reason: this thing can't spell worth a durn

Many of us have changed our names over time. I know I have done so. When it's not a legal name, feel free to change it! Oh, and BTW, enjoy your shopping trip! What a lovely friend you have!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Erin country gal View Post
    I have been cding now for a long time. Over the past few years it has really taken off and became a bigger part of me. So i have used more than one femme name. In fact i have met a GG that will soon be making her first trip shopping with me and she suggests a change. We came up with the name Staci Lynn Forrest cause she thinks it just fits me better. I agree but want to know what you all think about changing names like that. I am trying to find one i feel comfortable with, but sometimes think i am looking for too perfect of a name. On the bright side i can't wait to get with my new friend and shop. We are going to to a head to toe change. TOO MUCH FUN FOR ME
    Hi Erin, actually I think that Erin is a pretty name. I had chosen a goofy name too before I joined the Forum. I have since changed to the name that my friends have known me by for years. I am very glad I did it. One thing that I have found out about this Forum, is that there is a lot of honest and sincere feedback among the group. This is not a site to put the "con" on anybody. Heck, I got so carried away that I posted real photos of myself. ( That for me was the last measure of being honest with myself and everyone else) Love you all,

Rita B.

By the way, staff is very helpful in changing names

Whatever makes you happy....and whatever feels like you......It is your name...has to feel right to YOU. Have fun.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

[SIZE="3"]Do what feels right and makes you happy, Staci.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

looking for information alshea243's Avatar
    a name is personal and you can change it if you want a name has be something you feel comfortable with it like dixie said what makes you feel right

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Dear both names re lovely,you have to comfortable with it so its really which makes you feel more yourself, which fits who you are best. Enjoy the shopping trip.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I chose Sandra because it reminds me of the type of woman I would like to be. My last fem name I use was the name of the next street to where I lived when I was a child growing up. So my full fem name is Sandra Heaton and I write it and call myself as if I have had it all my life.

Which ever new name you pick for yourself, I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful time shopping.
    Love Sandra xx

Thank you all for the tips and suggestions on this. I have been thinking about it all day. I hope the day i get to shop we will make some changes in clothes and a new wig. LOL i might go with a light to med brown with hi-lites. As for the name i think i am leaning toward Staci. So look for the new me soon. And Thanks again for all the help. Any other advice you may have for a gal like me please share. I need all the help i can get
    i
    Hugs,
    Stacy

Here's a suggestion based on the way I chose my own name. Go outside in a part and shout the name out loud. See if you like the sound of it. Then have a close friend whisper it to you. See if you like that sound...

The secret to the perfect name is that it should be the most pleasant sound you can imagine...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

We had no choice in our male names. We have the luxury of choosing a femme name. I'm on my third or fourth femme name, it is so hard to choose. While I would prefer the name 'Erin' you should use whatever name you prefer.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Silver Member
    yes it is fun choosing (or changing) your femme name---just sign Me ---Janessa Lashe
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]