Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Sexual For Anyone?

Is It Sexual For Anyone?

I am sorry if this is not supposed to be posted here, but does anyone else get sexual gratification from cross-dressing? I guess if not then I will be the first to say that cross-dressing really turns me on. I find that panties and anytype of womens clothing to be such a turn on. I guess that if I were actually passable that it might be a different effect on me but since I look like an idiot when I dress up then finding it to be such a turn on for me is just normal.

From what I am learning about myself with the help of this site and other resources is: Cross dressing is more about my sexuality and less about my gender. At least that’s what I am coming to believe as of today. However, like many things in my life that is subject to change now that I am in harmful substance addiction recovery. As I rediscover what constitutes me and what was drug induced, I’m seemingly redefining myself almost weekly.
    Did I answer the question? Too much information?
    The answer then is: Ooooooo baby yes….it’s a fetish most likely for me and extremely stimulating in a most sexual way.
    Last edited by zencat-x; 05-28-2007 at 08:53 AM. Reason: ops

Your feeling about cding is not at all uncommon. In fact, cds who do it principally for sexual gratification probably outnumber the rest by a significant margin.

It's also fairly common that as people come more to terms with themselves as cds -- and also as we get older -- crossdressing starts to morph away from a purely sexual pleasure. For some (self included) there is still very much a sensual component to being a CD. Others will use adjectives like "comfortable" and "relaxing" to describe the abiliuty to transform themselves.

All are cds and all can certainly learn from one another.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Nope, not any more. It can happen though but when it does, it's a whole different mindset and a whole different set of connotations for myself.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Nope!

When I dress up, I pass with very few people, though many are delighted and entertained, and a very, very few have revealed some level of arousal. Now that can be arousing for me....though more often cause to laugh with the fools and gods!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Silver Member
    Many, many, CDers dress for the sexual thrill of it. Please don't think that you are alone in these feelings. Some report that this diminishes with time, some don't. You are quite normal, hon.

Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by clbenster View Post
    I am sorry if this is not supposed to be posted here, but does anyone else get sexual gratification from cross-dressing? I guess if not then I will be the first to say that cross-dressing really turns me on. I find that panties and anytype of womens clothing to be such a turn on. I guess that if I were actually passable that it might be a different effect on me but since I look like an idiot when I dress up then finding it to be such a turn on for me is just normal.
    yes!

mitch

It changes with time is the best way I can describe it.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Kinky, fetish, perverted, whatever label someone wants to put on it, YES it is very erotic and sexual for me. Are you kidding, what is more erotic than ladies santin panties? Well, there's always stockings, slips, garters, dresses, bras, oh my this list is getting long........

It used to be a lot but not so much anymore. More interested in expressing my feminine gender. Do I feel sensuous when I am wearing a nice satin nightgown to bed, of course, but I am more concerned that if I did "anything" I might ruin my beautiful lingerie. Does that sound stupid? I do women things like, cook, clean, and iron clothes etc and I feel so much like a woman ( I cry a lot) that I may as well dress like one too.

Rita B

When I was a teenager it had a strong sexual component, but then again what did not. Now in my 50's, I find that it has the more sensual component, that Erica describes. I enjoy the relaxing feeling more than the arousal.

Jaydee

You know,I'm not comfortable talking about it.But it's very,very creamy for me.Very sexual.Now,it doesn't have to be!Sometimes it's just relaxing and pleasant.And once in awhile,it's narcistic fun to be told by a freind that you looked good in a wig or a clothing item.So there's satisfaction in that regard.

You are sooooooooooooooooo normal! And as others have said, you may continue to find yourself stimulated when dressed or those feeling may diminish over time so don't be surprised either way.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rita B View Post
    I do women things like, cook, clean, and iron clothes etc
    "women things"?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep, your normal!

Like most it starts off that way and then it goes away for the most part. Kinda like when you were young and made the discovery of hey what's this down there? LOL

I was always at home in my room having fun with panties when younger. Now I am just trying to be the woman that I have inside of me. Sex is not the top reason anymore.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    "women things"?
    Yeah, I know. You can come to my house Rita, I hate housework and could use a good woman here. Haven't seen hide nor feather of one myself.

For me, yes , it is, and some more

Hi, I find it kind of unusual and interesting that you find it to be such a turn on to look like an idiot when you dress up. That goes to show you never know.

I thought most crossdressers like myself, got turned on ONLY if they looked and felt super-sexy (like a real girl they would actually date) in front of the mirror.

What I mean is, if I dress up and I don't feel and look super-sexy and feminine, I simply can't get aroused at all. The first time I crossdressed, at about 14 years old I just secretly "borrowed" a super-sexy tube top from my sister, and that was enough for me to get aroused and get off with immense pleasure., because I felt sooo sexy and feminine.

The second time, I added to the mix some super-sexy open sandals and beach shorts. I had even more pleasure. And ALWAYS, always in front of the mirror. If I can't see my super-sexy feminine image in front of me, I can't get aroused by crossdressing.

Today, I wear a wig, earrings, paint my lips, eyes and face (even though I don't have any idea on how to do it, I use water-ink markers as makeup! And still, I look very feminine and sexy in front of the mirror, and that's why I get turned on. I obviously wear super-sexy lingerie, feminine blouses (mostly tube tops, I love them, and I look so feminine in them), miniskirts, etc. The more feminine and sexy I look, the more aroused I get. As I am a hetero, my biggest dream in life is finding a genetic girl attracted to me and my femininity, so I can make use of my wild arousals, when I dress up as a girl.

Don't get me wrong, I don't do it only for the arousal; even though I'm a closet crossdresser, when I'm alone, most of the time I prefer to be dressed in girly clothes, and in my real life, I pluck my eyebrows, and lightly color my cheeks and lips to look a bit sexier and younger than my normal look.

If you find it arousing to do it the way you do it, then it is fine, and yes, I'm sure this is the right place to talk about something like that, not to worry.

Carla O

Yes, Yes, and more Yes's

No other comment needed....

Love,
    K

Barbara
    Yes! Although there are times when I just need to dress as Barbara and leave the drab behind for a while.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I'm in my early 60's and it more a feminie thing than sexual.

Banned Read only
    Yes. And no. And yes.

The inspiration to dress is definitely sexual. But being dress does not lead to, ummm.... self-gratification. :blushing: Nor does it lead to sexual fantasies. But I have to make sure I'm locked up tight in my pantyhose before I put the lipstick on or I'll have a terrible time becoming "presentable".

Ahhhhhh No....... Should have been a nun!!! I do look good in black and white, btw.... hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh yeah!

Sproing!!!

[SIZE="3"]Yes it always has been a turn on for me. I hope that it always will be, I know my whole sexual outlook changes when I am dressed. When dressed I feel like one of those very naughty kinds of girls, and I love it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

is in her vest
    its never been a big sexual turn on for me....I suppose thats why sometimes I wonder why I do dress, except that somehow I just 'feel" better. Somedays I just think this is how i was supposed to be???
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart