Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Sexual For Anyone?

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi.

I have never found it a big turn on when I dress, I dress because I want to feel like a woman. In the early days about 30 years ago I would get turned on slightly when I thought of buying something I had never worn before and I did get sexually aroused when I bought it and tried it on for the first time. But now I have and have tried on every type of clothing a woman wears I do not get turned on any longer. I just put on my fem cloths just like I put on my drab, but I like the women’s cloths best.
    Love Sandra xx

Always a turn on

It's always been a sexual turn on for me, although not as strongly as in my early years. I agree you're quite normal.

Started like that. Has diminished somewhat, but is still strong in my Psyche.

I'll propose a theory. I think it's ALL sexual, whether your orgasmic or not! Those overwhelming feelings of "femininity" are sensual, (or is it sensuous, never get that right).

Over time Freud has been largely discredited, it's not always about sex. However, for the average CD it is about feeling very good and that seems to be very closely aligned to sexual feelings. Years ago, I remember reading a quotation. I believe The Writer said: "99% of all sex, happens between the ears." "What happens below the waist, is just the manifestation of the other 99%."

So, my vote says that it's sexual, no matter what does or doesn't happen.

Peace and Love, Joanie

When I was a teenager, it was sexual. Even when I was in my 20's it was somewhat sexual, then for many years it was neutral, but now it is different. When I dress, I get a whole different feeling, It starts when I take my shower and shave my chest and legs. I get this warm inner feeling of peace and calm. After shaving my face and putting on my makeup, the feeling transforms into what I think of as a excitement. Once I have my outer clothing on, heels, wig, lipstick, perfume, and I stand there looking at myself in the full mirror, I feel a rush that I can only explain as a switch being thrown. My male self has turned off and my fem self is fully on. This stays with me until I start the reverse process. Some Residual feeling remains even if I revert back to full male mode.

Not usually, but it can be........

For me, it is practically strictly sexual. once the sexuality aspect of the climax is finished, i find no need to continue, until the urge comes again...
    (~curtsey~)

miss laureux

your sissy french maid - at your service

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    If there is a real turn on for me, its the fact I can go from guy to gurl in a matter of minutes...

[SIZE="3"]Wow this post just keeps going, just like the last one like it, and probably more in the future, I am so Hott right now......I guess I should hook up the swamp cooler now that summer is here! hehehehe[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Early on, it was of course a big turn on and did not need much material for me to react.
    Now, well, stimulation happenings are variable, but dressing is not now one of the happenings that stimulate... well not very often.
    The big moment nowadays is to find someone else in the big mirror, fully dressed and to know that it is me, going out. there is nothing sexual in going out, is there ?
    ~Samm

At first, my dressing was exclusivly sexual, but now, as I dress with great regularity, and go out and do things in the real world en femme, it isn't primarily for sex, but it is still a turn-on, and I still dress for sex quite a bit.

Ruthie

It depends on my mood, but yes dressing can be very arousing.

For me it is stockings and suspenders (garter belts) that do it.

Yes, it is definitely a sexual thing with me. Wearing tight, ultra low rise feminine jeans and dangling earrings was the way I met my boyfriend for the first time. Now he wants me to take more steps to become a crossdresser.

Yes And Much More

Dressing like a sexy girl certainly does turn me on! For years this led to fantasies about Men, and self gratification. In the last couple of years I have been exclusively dating men, with all that entails. willow

Yes...a turn on

It started as a real turn on and that has not worn off. The act of getting dressed is a turn on and an adrenaline rush. I don't feel that I have to reach a climax while dressed which is a good thing because I would not want to go out while erect all the time. Very poor taste.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Smile Yes It Is

Yes its definately a turn on every time I dress but I also feel so relaxed and at ease as if this become an everyday activity

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Oh Eve, .. Beat Me To It...

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    Yes. And no. And yes.
    It's a bit like "When you invite a woman out for dinner and evening, is it sexual"?
    Mainly for comfort now but decades ago (ooww it hurst to say that)... the sex/guilt/start-again cycle was there.
    We're all individuals here, aren't we?
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

yes it always been a big sexual thing. in the early years after the sexual release, the guilt would kick in and I could not wait to get back in drab.
    Now there is still a sexual part sometimes, but I usually dress because I like to dress that way and not just for sexual reasons.

Rochelle

yes I do

In response:

I get a lot of sexual gratification from cding and indeed pleasure, and the majority of the time that is the main driver for doing it. Some of the emotions are or result in feeling sexy ,and I feel a true expression of my feminine side.

Interestingly the mood to dress comes and goes in varying degrees and I often wonder whether I wax and wane like the moon.(kind of abstract).

I also think the urge is an expression of wanting to feel attractive and loved.

cheers

Oh yes!

Sexual gratification has always been a part of my crossdressing since I was very young. It is still there in my "golden years". I must say that it played a much bigger role when I was younger and that [cding] plays a much broader role in my life now.

Joy

It was for me

I mean "was". I can remember being in my early 20's, sneaking away to the parents' beach house in the fall months with my GF's garter belt and all the accessories I could steal.
    I became highly aroused when I could get away to do this "shameful and weird" thing. And yes, self-gratification was the motivation and the finish.
    Different story now...sometimes I do get excited but rarely take care of business if you know what I mean.
    I work on perfecting my look and presentation these days.

Like the majority of the responses here, yes, for me it is a very sensual and sexual experience, but not 100% of the time. I love the look and the feel of my lingerie and like others, I feel very relaxed and comfortable wearing it. I feel as comfortable in a bra and panties as I do in a T shirt and shorts.

I agree with JoAnnDallas and WillowGirl! For me, it is sexual; I do experience the excitement, guilt/shame/rediculousness, and restart cycle. But I do accept its part of me, and that I truely enjoy it. Don't know that I would ever pursue it as far as WillowGirl, but its fun to fantacize.
    Last edited by laura.lapinski; 05-30-2007 at 09:08 AM.

For the longest time the sexual component was the majority of the reason I dressed. Now that I've started embracing the CDing as part of myself I find that I'm not exclusively aroused when I dress.

It's easier for me to understand what others are saying about it changing gradually over time to something less sexual.

For me it's always been a total turn on!! From the moment I slip on pantyhose n heels it's a very sexual experience.Self gratification is part of my dressing. Take care Gerri Paul