Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

It was one of my sister prom dresses. I was 9 or 10. Before that a pair of my ststers white nylon panties at 5 or 6.
    Cindy
    I am, who I am

Hi

my first exposure to FEMME STUFF was wen ma sister use to wear make up on ma face and sometimes wear RED-HENNA (its an INDIAN or ARABIAN DYE used by women) on the tip of ma LEFT-HAND fingers that include ma nails, it lasts for about one month it was a TORETURE cos i had to be hiding the hand all the time, then later she use to dress me in her SCHOOL-DRAMA-COSTUME it was a traditional wear she wears for her part in a play and she'll ask me to act the part, that was wen i was about 9-10 years old, then i got hooked.

the first thing I wore was a dress that was part of a school play (I wasnt in the play, i borrowed it from the costume room out of curiosity) it was so pretty, and i felt so good in it.

Before puberty, I sang in a little opera about Robin Hood. We wore pantyhose and tunics. I love the pantyhose and wore them all the time, and I imagined the tunic was a short dress. I was very happy!

xoxo chrissie

Well, I'm gonna break new ground here...

The first thing that I was attracted to (and actually wore) was a coat a girl that I had a crush on in sixth grade wore. I still remember it--a little loden green cotton suede number with pile trim on the collar, cuffs, and pockets. I waited until the class left the room for recess, then with heart in my throat, quickly slipped i off the hanger in the coat rack and put it on. She also had a pair of matching gloves, and a striped hood/scarf, which I also put on. I didn't keep them on for long--too freaked out about being discovered.

Since then, I have had a lifelong attraction for women's coats and jackets. I presently own about ten (yeah, it gets expensive!), along with my other femme clothes. When I go out in "pseudo-femme" (women's jeans, top, boots or shoes, plus lingerie underneath and light make-up) I never feel quite fully dressed unless I am wearing a woman's coat or jacket.

Anyone else?

Renee

very young

The first thing I ever wore was a pair of my mum's tights I found under the stairs, I was about 3 or 4 and my dad caught me and went ballistic.

At age 8, a knee-length raincoat; slipped-off my short trousers (pants to you in US), tightened the belt and revelled for a while in wearing a "skirt".

Sister Patti's Bra

I had well developed breasts by the age13 ... And all my friends, my
    three older sisters, and sevveral adults told me I needed a bra ... So
    one day when Mom and my sisters were gone I decided to "try on"
    some of their bras ... I found a good selection of bras in the clothes
    hamper and found that my oldest sister Patti's black lace , 36B,
    underwire bra fit like it was custom made for me ... So, that's how
    my crossdressing got started.

Mom and all of my sisters caught me wearing all of their clothes
    numerous times ... So Mom took me to a "Gender Councilor."
    And after a few sessions, she told Mom and my sisters that I
    was 100% normal,crossdressing DID NOT mean I was gay and
    that I should be allowed to wear female clothing, at home
    whenever I wanted to ... She told me that I should only wear
    my female clothes at home because the American public wasn't
    too accepting of Crossdressers and Transvestites in the 50s.

After that, I was just one of the girls at home, and went shopping
    for female clothes with Mom and my sisters and we all swapped
    clothing back and forth with each other.
    Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Thumbs up First Dressup

My first dressup consisted of investigating the out of seasons room in our basement where my mother kept out of season clothes and clothes not worn.... I put on a bra (stuffed of course)panties and a silky nightgown the first night. I was hooked for life...

I think I was 12
    Last edited by phyllis47; 07-28-2007 at 08:32 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

How Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Jane Martin View Post
    My sister made me undress and then she promplty dressed me in her swimsuit. (one piece). I was about 9 years old.
    Why did your sister do that ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile Friends Sisters Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    It had to be my mom's white slip. The feel of it was wonderful. And then it was her open bottom girdle with the satin front. Those were my prize items. Then it blossomed into my aunt's clothing and my friends sisters clothes.

Well... I bet you looked marvelous based on the PIC in this post..... You look marvelous now, i can only imagine how much better then... So tell, me , how did you get into your friends sister's things... Did your friend participate ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink How Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanine View Post
    I had well developed breasts by the age13 ... And all my friends, my
    three older sisters, and sevveral adults told me I needed a bra ... So
    one day when Mom and my sisters were gone I decided to "try on"
    some of their bras ... I found a good selection of bras in the clothes
    hamper and found that my oldest sister Patti's black lace , 36B,
    underwire bra fit like it was custom made for me ... So, that's how
    my crossdressing got started.

Mom and all of my sisters caught me wearing all of their clothes
    numerous times ... So Mom took me to a "Gender Councilor."
    And after a few sessions, she told Mom and my sisters that I
    was 100% normal,crossdressing DID NOT mean I was gay and
    that I should be allowed to wear female clothing, at home
    whenever I wanted to ... She told me that I should only wear
    my female clothes at home because the American public wasn't
    too accepting of Crossdressers and Transvestites in the 50s.

After that, I was just one of the girls at home, and went shopping
    for female clothes with Mom and my sisters and we all swapped
    clothing back and forth with each other.
    Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine
    How cool is that......... I am so jealeous... Wow... I can't get over it....... I mean what a Life....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I remember it well. My older brother's (who was alot older than I), wife used to have a full set of the days of the week panties. In those days everyone hung their clothes out to dry on a clothes line. I remember her having several pair of those pretty panties hanging out to dry. One time my bother and his wife went on a trip, and asked me to feed and water their little dog, and to let him out several times a day. One day I went over there and I went into her dresser, and found the black pair with saturday embroidered in red. Those panties were so pretty. I couldn't help but to put them on, and we all know what happened after that wonderful feeling . I found a pair just like them on ebay, and I bought them as so I could always have a pair that was just like the first ones I ever put on.
    Raylene

5 sisters

i grew up with 5-sisters and always loved the feel of soft material against me. my room was in the basement next to the laundry room and i would always sneek in there and wear their panties. it was a warm and wonderful feeling

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    My first encounter was a pair of pantyhose and a slip that was lying around the bathroom when I was around 8yrs old. That little voice in my head kept saying "Try them on, Try them on!" I have been hopelessly hooked ever since and I love it.

My First Fem Thing?

A one-piece swimming suit that belonged to one of my sisters, I was 10 at the time. That was also the first time to get caught! I was in the backyard behind some shrubs admiring the fit when suddenly my mom tapped on her bedroom window directly above me and shook her head. I was embarrassed and though I was going to get in trouble for it, but she never said anything to me about it. After that, I borrowed nylon panties from the laundry room.

Moms Panty Hose for SURE! They were and still are Fascinating! And I like to wear theme too! HeHe! Acctually I would Drink them if I could!!, As they are soo yummy!

Dressed by my cousin...

My (female) cousin dressed me up like a woman when I was 10 years old or so... I was already fascinated by most jewelry at that time. I found it exciting to be dressed like a woman (including some makeup), but it was no revelation to me at the time. I guess that I had actually reached an age of 30 before I realized that I had to start crossdressing... -So it was the jewelry that got me started. I used to prowl around the homes of all my relatives when I was alone, searching for necklaces, braclets and rings. Sometimes I would be fortunate enough to find some clip on earrings. Although not a single member of my family had pierced ears, I once found a single pierced earring amoung my granmother's stuff. I could spend days on end considering how it would be to wear such a piece of jewelry back then... -Luckily I know that very well by now!

Hugs! BB

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Black Girldle type suspender belt with black silk stockings , patent black stillettoes with a black petty coat over. Raided from mothers chest of drawers while they were out one saturday evening when I was about 11 years old. Hooked ever since.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only

My first fem thing worn

It was my younger sister's training bra, as i grow up i moved to my moms undies which was a great turn on for me. then t came to a sudden holt for a few when i got married, after a couple of years i started again, which was when my then wife found my stash of clothes and i have looked back since

my mums tights when i was about 8! i loved the feel of them, then later when i was off school sick, my sisters pink frilly party dress,frilly knickers and white lace tights[that made me feel better]

Dress up

The 1st thing I remember is a babysitter/friend of the family--she was in high school and I was 12 or 13 I think. She thought it would be fun to play dress up with some old dresses that were being given away. She put me in a long dress with panties and a bra and high heeled shoes. I remember being petrified partly because I had a crush on her. She put lipstick on me as well. Secretly I loved it and her! Dressing ever since.

Red face Black Velvet Dress

It was my sister's black velvet party dress with rhinestones on the bodice. I was about 5 years old. I loved that dress, it made me feel special. My mom caught me wearing it and made me come ito the leaving room wear all her lady freinds were playing bridge. They all oohed and awed about how cute I looked.

I still enjoy wearing anything velvet.

I think it was the same for me, but I wasn't as young. I didn't get the "notion" until quite later. It was funny, though. Even though I wanted to try panties, I really felt guilty for a while once I did. Luckily, I got over it and really enjoy them now.

My First time - from Jannette

Not really sure of the age, I think it was 6 or 7. I do know it was my mother's girdle and a pair of nylons. It was the nylons that were the primary article of clothing for me. This goes way back to the days before pantyhose were even a thought, let alone invented. All the women and girls in my young years wore real nylons and in my early years some still wore seams. I don't know exactly what caused the attraction, even at that young age, all I know is that it existed. My love for nyloned legs goes back as far back as my memory will take me back to my formative years. I sometimes think I was born with a predisposition for loving nylons/legs. Jannette