Thread: "You should have been born a girl"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"You should have been born a girl"

How many of us heard those fateful words when we were growing up? I know I did. I was a pretty boy and for as long as I can remember, girls have envied my eyelashes. I've always wondered if a seed was planted in my subconscious that is growing to this day. Anyone else out there with the same memories? Windy

Hi Windy,
    I remember my mother and sister were envious of my legs.Even now when I work out at the club people always look at my legs. I have to admit they are one of my best assets.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

"You should have been born a girl"

I have heard that all my life.
    Most of the time it's me saying it though

chrissy_Sissy

Hello and Welcome

undefinedHello what or should i say how does this work someone help me
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy
    How many of us heard those fateful words when we were growing up? I know I did. I was a pretty boy and for as long as I can remember, girls have envied my eyelashes. I've always wondered if a seed was planted in my subconscious that is growing to this day. Anyone else out there with the same memories? Windy

Oh yes. Even though I was very active and athletic as a kid, I didn't start really growing till about 15 so I was small and always had very long hair. (it was the 70's!) I was always being mistaken by strangers for a girl.
    I remember once in 6th grade, we had a speaker in assembly. I stood up to ask a question, and the speaker said, ( I was wearing a football jersey) "Yes, you, the little girl, wearing number 16.") The whole place fell apart laughing, and I turned beet red. I have been a crossdresser since age 4, but I'm sure episodes like that helped reinforce it.

Now I wish I still had that long, beautiful hair...maybe rogaine....

Hugs,

Melissa

Amelie
    I am very similar to Mellissa. I had long blonde hair with bangs when I was a teenager. I looked like a head banger whos' into metal.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I looked like a head banger whos' into metal.
    As opposed to the head bangers that are into country music?

Sorry Amelie, I could not resist that one BTW you still look like a head banger to me. One of them cute heavy metal chicks. I have always admired your look.

But anywho... I heard that girl thing many times when I was young. Not so much because I looked like one but more because I was a sissy boy, I cried very easy, I was weak, and never was good at any sports.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-01-2005 at 07:09 PM.

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    As opposed to the head bangers that are into country music?

Sorry Amelie, I could not resist that one BTW you still look like a head banger to me. One of them cute heavy metal chicks, I have always admired your looks.

But anywho... I heard that girl thing many times when I was young. Not so much because I looked like one but more because I was a sissy boy, I cried very easy, I was weak, and never was good at any sports.
    Lol Roberta,,,

I only said that for the older Cds lurking around here, who might not know what a head banger was.

The doctor told my mom that I was going to be a girl. Mom already had a name picked out. Turns out the doctor was right, afterall !
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

transariel
    I was also small build, therefore not into competetive sports (the ones who were called me a "sissy") and never wanted to be muscular. As a child I enjoyed playing paperdolls w/sisters, which my father made clear "only girls play with dolls". I have been crossdressing since pre-teens; in the times when I went periods abstaining, I had the constant urge. My family has a picture of me at age 2 in a dress. Gee, could that be where it all began?