Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: First thing you ever BOUGHT for yourself

i first bought a bubblegum pink panty and bra :-)...was so nervous at that time when i first bought it....

I think the first thing I bought was a pair of nylon bikini panties. I know I was nervous. I remember that I wanted any that had nylon and lace. Wasn't sure of the size. They were great. Now it is easier to buy almost anything I want.

The Thrill is still here

The first thing I bought for Valerie only a couple of months ago was a perfume in the women's section of a large New York department store. A few weeks later I bought a couple of necklaces. Today was the greatest day! We went out with my wife and we bought a dress, two pairs of shoes, a necklace, and two clipon earrings. I can hardly believe it. This will be a day I will never forget.

Valerie

My first purchased femme clothing

Pantyhose at K-Mart in 1975, the kind with "panties" built in. What a ripoff, it was only a white top with tan legs, loved them anyway! I've bought probably 2-3 dozen pair a year since. Shoes are the most fun to buy though, I love Payless, I try them on in the store, I buy at least 1 pair a month-sometimes 2 or more at a time if there's a sale. I'm a "girl" as I have over 150 pair of women's shoes!

What perfume did you buy?
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Black bra (balcony), lace panties and stay-up stockings, about three years ago...

I remember I was nervous as h€#¤, but after I got my self forced to go in the store (a store chain selling only women's clothes), it was suprisingly easy. I just remember I was quite disappointed, because I couldn't find a single garter belt from that store.

Next time I went shopping I found only a garter attached to a panties, but SA was very helpfull and even she has a pair of stockings that were for long girls I should buy with those... I wonder how she guessed that my girlfriend (to whom I was buying them.. right...) was a long one .

Tia
    Finding my girly girl... It has to be hidden into my lingeries...

[SIZE=1]PS. Sadly, it's not me in the avatar picture...[/SIZE]

First item I bought myself...

... was a black leather miniskirt back in the summer of 1990 from a QVC catalog. Scared myself so silly about having to call from home to place the order, I went into the city and ordered it from a payphone.... then the inevitable jitters for days wondering if someone else would be home to receive the package and question it's contents. Luckily, I was the one who got to it first... whew

Pantyhose, by mail.

In the 90's, I ordered som PH, from a variety products catalog.

mailorder

..boots from "Freddy O" Hollywood "
    andtheyweresweetmmmm!! xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

My first purchase was from a 1985 Sears Spring/Summer catalog. I remember I purchased several blouses and 4-5 skirts in different colors. I don't have any of them today!
    -Audrey

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    The first thing I bought for myself was a white nightgown ( Miss Elaine ) with the spegittie straps hung almost to the floor when woren. I've always had a thing for Miss Elaine and Shadow Line. The longer the better..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Banned Read only
    I can remember exactly.
    With money from a paper round I bought two skirts
    from a charity shop.
    Lovely!

Love

Angela

My first purchase was from kmart when I was in my early twenties. I bought a bra and some panties. Heart racing I picked out the items and a birthday card so maybe the cashier wouldn't know they were for me. I used the b-day card "trick" a few times since but have given up on it because I don't really mind what the think anymore.

First items I bought were a short pleated skirt and a white teddy, when I was 17, the GF at the time found them under my drivers seat in car. Bit annoying really I had only had them about a month, she thought I was seeing someone else and was very mad and ran off with them, boo hoo. I got one of my m8's to tell my ex GF ( by then) the clothes were owned by a girl he was seeing and she had left them in my car by accident and I got away with it.

The 1st thing i bought was a 36B bra and pant set out of le senza with my wife,we took ages looking at the different sets and in the end we got a pale blue set,i got a buzz as we went to the counter to pay for it as only us two knew it was for me

Quote Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
    There is a thread going right now for the first thing you tried on... but that was too easy. I think the real hurdle for me was the first time I actually BOUGHT something. For myself. In person.

After a while, making do with things found in the attic or my sisters' rooms just wasn't good enough. There were certain items of clothing that I just HAD to have that were mine and only mine.

I don't know how long it took me to screw up my nerves, but I have very vivid memories of the day when I was about 14 that I finally got the nerve to enter a store WALK INTO THE WOMAN'S SECTION (something that took every ounce of resolve I had) and look for what I wanted.

A few minutes after I started browsing, a young associate (probably no older than 18 herself) approached me and asked if she could help. I made up some lame story on the spot about a girlfriend who was sick in bed (I think I actually said 'in the hospital') who needed a few things. I was probably sweating and pale as a ghost at this point from being so nervous, but she played along. Of course, this girl I was buying for was 'about my height' and 'about my build' but had failed to tell me any sizes when sending me on this shopping errand.

About 1,000 years later, by my estimation, I left the store with a pair of panties and a pink cotton nightgown. My first woman's clothes that I had bought myself, with my own money. I don't think it got much easier for several years after that, but finally the cold chills and shaking went away.

Now I can buy things pretty calmly while in 'drab' and there are some things I only let myself purchase if I shop for them enfemme. The only heart-stopping moment I've had for quite a while was when I was stocking up on pantyhose at a sale and, after I put the 8 pair or so on the cashier's counter, realized that she was somebody I knew (an old schoolmate).

So how nerve-wracking was your first shopping experience?
    I never had to go to the store&buy anything,I always had marvelous
    wardrobe in my mothers closet&I used to sneak in her closet&dress in her
    good suits&I'd take a fresh,unopened pkg of pantyhose out of her drawer&
    quickly return it,but I would dress in her skirtsuits&heels

A black chiffony blouse with a waterfall ruffle collar and frilly cuffs from a shop called Snob in Uxbridge. I'd walked past the shop plenty of times, seen it in the window & knew I had to have it. They were the height of fashion at the time and all the girls were wearing them.

I think the girl may have realised it was for me, as she suggested I get a bigger size

First thing I bought for myself were black stockings with a black bra, knickers, suspender belt set.

My first purchases were a long nylon nightgown and a package of panties while on a business trip. I slept in the nightgown every night and wore a pair of the panties under my business suit every day during the week I was away. I continued to do this on all of my frequent business trips, and actually looked forward to the shopping.
    Love,
    Gloria

First thing I bought

I things I first bought were thigh highs.pantyhose,bra,slip,and black skirt. I had been growing my hair out for almost two years and just felt so girly. I went to Ames dept store and was nervous so I had my hair in a high pony tail with a scruchy to give me confidence.I had been mamed with my long hair for a few months so I didn't feel too nervous.what a rush.
    Sarah

First thing i bought for myself

The first thing that i bought for myself was,matching bra and panty,brown in color.at Bra/panty store.I wasn't nervous,but i knew what i wanted to have and to wear.The SP asked if i wanted to become a club member,buy 10 bras at anytime, and recieve 1 free but remember to bring card to be stamped.well i have gone through 2 cards so far.and the SP gives me no uneasy moments as i wonder around to find any other outfit ,be it a slip,cami.

First thing ever bought for ME

A beige satin chemise with a delicate floral pattern from Ebay. Lost it in the Great Purge of 03

That was perhaps my single most favorite garment that I have ever worn...what a fool I was.

Morgan

My first purchase was a pair of green pantyhose, a white fishnets. It was around halloween, and I bought them from a costume shop. I was shaking so much I dropped the 20 when I tried to hand it to the cashier.

a bra for my self, i kinda lied and said it was for my gf

buying

:GE::GE:The first purchase I ever made was a nice pink bra and panty set, I was so nervous,until I got to the checkout then I did not care.I could not wait till I got home to wear them I felt so fem