Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife went ballistic.

Hmmm I think that this little creep wanted to make a scene, and ruin someones pleasant day. You know, there are some people who aren't happy unless they've ******** in someones dinner.
    that I am !!!

That sort of talk comes from ignorants hun
    Angie

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG View Post
    One could wonder that being a little man is the problem here. He muscles up and acts like a bully to compensate for his shortcommings in his height.
    You're right, Kitty. AND, my wife was just reading over my shoulder and said something to the effect that maybe if he had put on a bikini bottom, the whole neighborhood would see how small he was -- mentally and otherwise (ahem) -- she cracks me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Now, I curse with the best of them but have the decency to know when it's called for and when it's not. Good thing I wasn't there, he'd have been in orbit in about 5 seconds. Things like that make me forget I'm a lady sometimes.
    Ditto, Salandra, ditto!!!!!!! We'd !!!!!!! (But I'd hate to break a nail on a jerk like that . . .)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I guess my point is, that it is easier for some people to wallow in ignorance than to try and learn a little understanding, I think that if they get too much knowledge it may challenge what their parents have taught them and it makes them afraid! [/SIZE]
    The problem is (a.) too many people make ignorance audible, and (b.) people like that guy are obviously educated beyond their intelligence. (H'mmm, maybe someone should have asked him if "his" were shriveled from steroids -- sounds like classic behavior in some ways. Heck, he may have been SO MUSCLE-BOUND so as not to be able to adjust a bra strap, much less throw a decent punch!!!!!!!

By the way: I'm afraid many would call me a redneck, given where I live and some of my hobbies -- BUT BY GOSH, I'm a redneck in a miniskirt!!!!!!!

(I even went hunting once in a camo mini when I was certain nobody was going to be there -- but didn't consider that the Game Warden doesn't need an invitation. :LOL:
    Last edited by Sheri 4242; 05-30-2007 at 01:38 PM.