Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What color are your toe nails?

What color are your toe nails?

I just read Billie Jean's post on toe nails and I felt compelled to ask.

What color are your toe nails right now?
    Do you go aout in drab and show your painted toe nails?

The reason I ask I because I have been doing this for the past few weeks. Most of the time I wear shoes & socks, but when I go to the swimming pool, shoes aren't practical. Usually after work, I come home & the shoes & socks come off.

My daughters know I paint my nails (they don't like it - the oldest is 14), but my oldest asked me to paint her nails for a special dance she went to.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

god my toe nails were painted a lot now they are pink but i like red as well

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Lavender this week.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

ruby red right now...cp...

Pink Frost had them all weekend.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

A nice Berry Frost with a white flower on each big toe... the color matches my finger nails. Fills and a change of color this Friday.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Currently a lovely shade of purple (OPI's "The Grape Lakes"). I keep mine polished most of the time, however in drab they are usually covered by socks and shoes.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

get reddy
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

Mine are a deep red and have been so for over a week. At home the shoes & socks come off so IU can enjoy them. My wife knows and seems ok with it. But when company comes over the shoes go on.

burgundy i think.
    What the world need now is love, sweet love.....

nail polish

I love Royal Red Creme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joann07; 05-30-2007 at 04:50 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

[SIZE="3"]Not painted, haven't painted them in years.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Neon orange - I needed something on the trashy side

Why do you hide your toes when company comes? Having painted toes is no different than wearing earrings or having colored hair. Be proud of your painted toenails and show them off! It is your home and you don't have to hide your toes just because you have company.

I don't really consider myself a complete crossdresser because I don't try to pass, however, I can really relate to the girls here and feel at home on this forum. I am a guy that wears female shoes and nail polish on my toenails. I also highlight my long hair and wear earrings.

I wear a French Pedicure all of the time. There are different types of French Pedicures and the nails on mine have a light pinkish tint with the white tips. Within the course of a week, at least two or three women will complement me on my pedicure and ask where I got it done. All of the women tell me that it looks really good and that it is really very cool that I take care of my feet. It is really a conversation starter with women even though I don't care about that because I am hapily married. My wife and I go to the same nail salon and get maincures and pedicures every two weeks. Tomorrow is the day for my bi-weekly pedicure and I will get a pink-and-white French Pedicure again. I have tried dark red and garnet and and also received compliments, however, I get a lot more compliments with the French Pedicure and it looks so clean and pretty. Women really love it. I also wear an 18K toe ring on the second toe of each foot.

As a side note, one of the women that complimented me on my pedicure today also had a French Pedicure. She commented that my feet were much nicer than her feet and jokeingly asked if we could trade feet. She also liked by Payless platform sandals in raindow colors. I told her that she had really pretty feet (which she really did) and that I was very flattered by her comment. So girls, make an appointment at a local nails salon and get your toes pedicures and polished. You will love it and don't hide it when you are in guy mode. It is a bit of feminity that you can wear openly and it is really feels so feminine to look down and see your painted toes.

By the way, one of the stars of Lost (the TV show) was on Jay Leno and admitted that he wears nail polish all of the time on his toes and sometimes on his fingers. David Beckham also does this.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Mine are a deep red and have been so for over a week. At home the shoes & socks come off so IU can enjoy them. My wife knows and seems ok with it. But when company comes over the shoes go on.

paint yer toes ???

??? Cool ..there's a thought-hmmm
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

some kind of silver?

Here's mine. A no-name brand... too bad too, because I love the color!

Mine are purple-pink but the polish was cheap and it wears really quickly. I put it on in a hurry last time and my massage therapist told me I really should learn how to do it properly.

Carol and I agreed we should do each other's toes next time.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

toes

Mine are cherry red at the moment
    Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Mine this time are a kinda "candy apple red" with some glitter in it. Gives them a bit of a sparkle.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

My toe nails

Hi Girls.

I painted my toe nails yesterday the colour is “Hot Gossip” by Rimmel. What do you think of my slippers??
    Love Sandra xx

Fusha......

lavender frost...very summery

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Black. Perhaps one day red.
    I used to try and hide it but now will happily walk out to the letterbox with them exposed.

French Pedicure

I'm currently sporting a french pedicure. My wife and I both had them done this weekend. As you can see from my Avatar, painted toenails are a constant for me.

Jeri