Thread: Finally Out! Well sort of.

Finally Out! Well sort of.

Aloha Girls,
    So excited! I finally got up the nerve last night to venture out. Okay, only went to the car at the hotel parking lot and drove around. It's a start right? Anyways, I'm blaming it on the lingerie I bought at Macy's. Seems that I forgot my corset as I was packing, so I went to look for another. Couldn't find any, but I did purchase a sexy low cut, padded lace push up that caught my eye (Jezabel), a rare 36a find! Well, since I picked up a new bra, I figured I may as well find a matching panties, besides the almost matching V-string looked too cute to pass up!
    I was seen (and looked over) by a couple cute guys as I entered the car, very lady like, swinging my legs over into the car. Okay, I "may" have spread a bit revealing the ummm... undies (short skirt). OMG! What a rush! Lot's of smiles from the guys as I drove down the strip. Really does boost a girl's ego you know!
    Now I only have to work up the nerve to go walking out in public! The next time I'm in Waikiki for sure! Maybe even go to one of "those" nightclubs (there are a few in Waikikki).
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

Glad you made it out! I can see where you would get smiles! Your avatar looks great.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Now you know that you can do it. Goig out the first time is the hardest. As you go out more, your confidence will build. Congrads on your first outing.

It sounds like you did very well for your first trip out into the world Cammy. I can see why, very pretty. I'm sure you'll have many more great experiences.
    Kisses, Linda

You may seeit asa baby step but it is huge. Congrats.

good going girl... sounds like fun...

Quote Originally Posted by CammyT View Post
    Aloha Girls,
    So excited! I finally got up the nerve last night to venture out. Okay, only went to the car at the hotel parking lot and drove around. It's a start right? Anyways, I'm blaming it on the lingerie I bought at Macy's. Seems that I forgot my corset as I was packing, so I went to look for another. Couldn't find any, but I did purchase a sexy low cut, padded lace push up that caught my eye (Jezabel), a rare 36a find! Well, since I picked up a new bra, I figured I may as well find a matching panties, besides the almost matching V-string looked too cute to pass up!
    I was seen (and looked over) by a couple cute guys as I entered the car, very lady like, swinging my legs over into the car. Okay, I "may" have spread a bit revealing the ummm... undies (short skirt). OMG! What a rush! Lot's of smiles from the guys as I drove down the strip. Really does boost a girl's ego you know!
    Now I only have to work up the nerve to go walking out in public! The next time I'm in Waikiki for sure! Maybe even go to one of "those" nightclubs (there are a few in Waikikki).

You go girl!! I'm sure that was a rush. All that attention feels good.

Cindy

Kellyann

Good For You

You go girl.

It's such a moving experience when the chicks spread their wings and leave the nest. Way to go! You rock girl!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

[SIZE="3"]Nice to her that a very pretty gurl had such a nice time.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Smile Hilo Hattie and "those" places

Quote Originally Posted by CammyT View Post
    The next time I'm in Waikiki for sure! Maybe even go to one of "those" nightclubs (there are a few in Waikikki).
    I stay at the Queen K across from the zoo. Where are "those"
    nightclubs?

Hilo Hattie on Nimitz seems TG friendly.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]