Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Bottle of Magic Pills

A Bottle of Magic Pills

This question is mostly for MtF CDs, but I guess anyone is free to post a response. Suppose you came across a bottle filled with pills of various colours. For starters, there is a blue pill, which lets your feminine side slip away. There is also a pink pill, which removes your masculine side. There are also a bunch of white pills, which once taken by somebody, causes them to accept you including your dressing. There are also black pills which make people forget they ever found out about you. Finally, there is a red pill which will cause your body to transition immediately and completely.

Would you take the red, blue, or pink pills? Would you give anyone the black or white pills? Or would you decide to leave things exactly as they are?

Personally, I wouldn't take any pills and I wouldn't give anybody the other pills. That's not because I'm 100% satisfied with my life and where I'm at, but because I have faith in myself and in my life and in the people that I have shared this secret with. I am in a position that I put myself in (except for the fact that I'm a crossdresser, that was in the stars, I guess) and I know I am strong enough to get through it without having to take shortcuts. So how about the rest of you?
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Lex in Wonderland

Interesting question . . . I would take the red pill immediately. And I would get millions . . . no, make that billions of white pills and drop them into the world's water supply.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Interesting question . . . I would take the red pill immediately. And I would get millions . . . no, make that billions of white pills and drop them into the world's water supply.
    hahaha you are so wicked Captain!

At least we have more than the pink and blue pills this time.

Me...I don't take pills if I can help it.

Cookies on the other hand.............
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Which one makes you larger?

Which one makes you small?

The ones my mother gave me don't do anything at all.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'm with the group here.

I'd have to ask Alice when she's 10 ft. tall.

[SIZE="3"]Happy with things as they are, would rather find a bottle of magic pills that could cure any and all diease. If I could get enough I would get with the Capn' and salt the world's water supply and cure diease.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Well, I wouldn't have a problem because I take a lot of pills every day (vitamins) anyway, but some people have a problem swallowing pills, especially pills of this kind. Now if I found a bottle of magic beans, that's a different story...............

If I could become Celine Dion, I would take the red pill immediately. She is so beautiful and talented. I would so love to be her.

Barbara
    Find the white rabbit board the airplane and spread love & acceptance.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I'd give my wife a hand full of pink pills!!!

I'm on enough medication and arfaid any additional will react negitively... lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have a dream...White pills for all!!

Every day I look at how many pills I already take and I sigh. I have to take them properly every day. One more Pill? Well it (they) are special.

If I could turn back the hands of time, back when I was very young, say pre-school age, then the pink one maybe...

Then on the other hand, If I was able to do that, I'd miss what I've already done in my life because it would change everything, and I wouldn't want to miss watching the kids grow up. I probably wouldn't have been able to work the same good paying jobs either.

Sooo... I guess you can keep the pills. I've come too far to turn back and I've finally learned to accept myself for who I am, to change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Would it be possible to modify the pills? What if I just cut the pink pill in half? Would that only make a couple of male features like big hands, shoulders, arms, and most importantly facial hair disapear? If that's the case I'd take 1/2 a pink pill. If I take just a sliver of the red pill would I get breast, and breast only? If so I'd take it. I'm definitlely with the Captain on the white pills for sure.Jocelyn

I'd take a red and give out some whites
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I'd only need the red pill for myself.

I would take the red pill.

Red pill for me too.

Bonnie

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynQuivers View Post
    Would it be possible to modify the pills? What if I just cut the pink pill in half? Would that only make a couple of male features like big hands, shoulders, arms, and most importantly facial hair disapear? If that's the case I'd take 1/2 a pink pill. If I take just a sliver of the red pill would I get breast, and breast only? If so I'd take it. Jocelyn
    Now there's the best plan if I've heard!!!! CD designer drugs!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

red ones for me and whites for the world...

An interesting twist on an oft covered topic, phil_jessica. Well done! I wish I'd read this thread sooner. Oh well.

I think everyone could do with one of those white pills. We'd get less arguments here. I must admit, those pink ones sound tempting...

"A bottle of Red, a bottle of White, it all depends upon your appetite" - Billy Joel.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

If the red pill could undo everything or change you back if taken a second time, then I would take it and go as a woman for a whole month. Then I would decide if I wanted to stay a woman, or return to my privios self.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Hmm... it would be unethical to give anyone else the pills and I wouldn't want to take any of them myself. (now if there was a pill that let me transform my body at will from one to the other and even into both at once or somewhere in between that would be different).

However the temptation to Follow the Captains Evil Genius Plan would be great and while I'd know it would be wrong I wouldn't know if I could resist the temptation to force positive change on the whole world untill I was faced with the power to do so. I definatly wouldn't give it to just some, it'd have to be the whole human population or I'd just have to fall back on mere reason.. maybe occassionally rhetoric.. to create such change.

(mental image of a large squadron of pink, blue, rainbow and elegant black painted bombers with exquisite risque art painted on the side flying low over resouvoirs dams and lakes opening bay doors and dropping thousands of white pills in each run)

MU-HAHahaaaaaaa

What?! No magic voice changing pills?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

If I took the red pill I could start a new life as a woman and the being accepted by others would be no problem.
    If I gave others the white pill then my being accepted would be no problem.

These are intriguing ideas, but I am a man who wants to look like a woman some maybe most of the time I have no desire to be a complete woman (I have thought about it and it would be great to be a woman for a short time but I would end up having the same problem I have now, I would have a body of one gender with a heart that is of both genders ).

I would love to have the world accept everyone’s cross-dressing but that acceptance must come form education.

Fun topic! I'd definitely take a red one.