Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bottle of Magic Pills

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I think I like the idea of half a red pill and half a pink pill and trillions of white pills then again being able to change back and forth sounds good as well mmm will have to think about it...maybe none at all .....no lets give the white pills to the world.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Hugs from Stacey Stacey_At_Times's Avatar
    Wow, this one made my head hurt. First, no pills to anyone else, that is so self-centered especially when you change others for your benefit. Now the pink and blue - I just don't see me taking these. Oh dear, now on to that red pill, that beautiful instant pill. The pill with complete commitment and no return... Does a CD truely want full time commitment???

Personally, I am taking a little pill - not magic, not instant. (also something I do not recommend anyone to do. ) The red pill commitment does not scare me but red pill instant would stop me from taking it. The journey is what is important, as we are given time to live and share the experience. Oh my, I would not want to give that up. Let the magic live in your heart, not in your head. Hugs

I use to play Dungeons an Dragons, there was a magic belt called "belt of sex changing" place it on you became to oppesite sex, an if you knew the command word you could remove it, if not opps , anyhow I think the belt would be nice, you could be truly female/male when you wanted, an be truely male/female when it was needed LOL
    Ill take the belt over the pills ,, but pass them white pills out.
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]