Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sissies? Where are you?

Sissies? Where are you?

There don't seem to be many "Sissies" on this forum? If there are they don't seem to be very high profile. Or is it my perception. By that I mean the type of girls who like to dress a little girls. All the ruffles and lace. Frilly panties and the like. There also seems to be a lack of pictures of such girls.

Is this a real minority sport or are they just keeping their pig tails down? Is there a seperate forum that they all hang out?

Silver Member
    I don't know for sure, Sarah, but I suspect that this interest is in the minority on this forum. There are several well known web sites that DO cater to your interests, though. Good luck.

Stephie

Look for some kooky fetish sites for that stuff ....

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Nicole View Post
    just because a gurl likes to wear frilly clothes some time, doesn't mean she's a kook. you should be ashamed for even thinking such a thing on this site which is dedicated to the freedom to dress as one wishes. some of us dress our age some dress older and some dress younger it is all the same just a matter of degrees.:mad:

I'm with you, Rose...

...well said.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

ditz
    I'm a part time sissy! Don't dress as a little girl but i love wearing my frilly petticoated maid uniforms!

Funny how some people still maintain a judgmental approach to the way we label ourselves, especially on a site where we're all dressing as we like!

Sophie

I'm a part time sissy too. I don't really dress like a little girl but I do love pigtails.

Hi. Mitch is a modern and sophisticated woman about town. She also likes to be a real sissy and dressed up in frillies. She's also a fetish queen when the mood takes her ... Wouldnt go shopping dressed that way though - I'll leave that to Grayson Perry!

Mitch

Early on, when I was finding my way through crossdressing, I tried it. My wife and I bought a really expensive ruffle dress. I wore it once,felt silly, and never wore it again. We recently donated it to goodwill. Some will be very happy when they find it .

Not judging anyone else, just found that I like more age appropriate clothing
    What the world need now is love, sweet love.....

I think that if I had more time, money, and freedom to dress, I would probably try the "little girl" look and other frilly, ruffly looks, but as a regular activity, I prefer dressing more age-appropriate (not frowsy though).
    warmly, Linnea

Because of its origins in a feminine nickname, sissy is also a pejorative for a boy or man to indicate or imply that he is like a sister, that is, effeminate and fails to behave according to the traditional male gender role
    -From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have my sissy monents. Don't really dress or play the part much except for the occational day in the maid uniform, but have had some fun with it alone and with my wife.

Kooky.....

There are plenty of sissies here, both frequent and occasional. (I fall into the latter camp, but it's a much less common thing for me these days.) My guess is that there are many, many more here than one would think from reading the threads. But sissified CDs are certainly welcome, and IMHO the forum would benefit immensely from more exposure to that group. There is really something positive in the message that one can enjoy a sissy/sub/juvenile aspect of crossdressing that does NOT result from (or contribute to) personal guilt or shame!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD View Post
    There are plenty of sissies here, both frequent and occasional. (I fall into the latter camp, but it's a much less common thing for me these days.) My guess is that there are many, many more here than one would think from reading the threads. But sissified CDs are certainly welcome, and IMHO the forum would benefit immensely from more exposure to that group. There is really something positive in the message that one can enjoy a sissy/sub/juvenile aspect of crossdressing that does NOT result from (or contribute to) personal guilt or shame!

Erica
    As usual, well said Erica.

Maybe someone could start a new pic thread for the sissies of CD.com.

I don't personally own anything that is suitable, although I find myself daydreaming about things I see for sale online.

There's nothing wrong with self-exploration of any sort. It can be a very healthy way to connect not only with your true nature, but to broaden your understanding of others.

Go for it girls!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Nicole View Post
    Some would say that about plain vanilla CDers (if there is such a thing)!
    "Nothing matters very much and very little matters at all." Balthus

I have a black jumper that I wear with a white blouse, white socks and my black mary janes.

Just another 'Gurl'
    To me sissy does not mean dressing up like a little girl. To me it means acting (as has been said) like an effeminate man. I like acting like that at times. Dressing as a little girl has never appealed to me. I have always loved the look of adult women with all their curves, the sound of their voices and the way guys just drool over them.
    Just another man in a dress

girlie guy
    I'm right here, Sarah!
    I am the sissiest guy I know.
    I love my ruffled lace sissy panties, my ruffled lace top anklets, and all that stuff. I also know I would make a very unattractive little girl, so I don't pretend to be one. But the frilly stuff is what I thrive on! Lace! Ruffles! Frills!

Lord I think we all are sissys really....LOL. Anyway thats what all the gay boys at the bars think when they see us.

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar
    I am not a one who dresses, or behaves, as a "little girl." But I do love to wear the ruffles, feathers and marabou.

There are too many people who stereo type any uncommon activity as a "fetish." Your "sissy" behavure is just one of the things that completes the whole that is you.

Be yourself and be happy!

Lisa Baby
    Lisa

[quote=Deidra Cowen;890088]Lord I think we all are sissys really....LOL.

Well I've done housework in a maid's outfit my wife made me for Halloween....I guess I qualify....
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by rose382832 View Post
    just because a gurl likes to wear frilly clothes some time, doesn't mean she's a kook. you should be ashamed for even thinking such a thing on this site which is dedicated to the freedom to dress as one wishes. some of us dress our age some dress older and some dress younger it is all the same just a matter of degrees.:mad:
    I'm with you too Rose.

Barbara
    Count me into the sissy pool also. Don't have the frilly little girl outfit but do like the frills and to have the wife dress me.

Sounds like there are a lot of part time sissies here.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    If that is the category for Sissy, count me in. I have the pink anklets to prove my membership. I just bought a kind of tutu and have been prancing around in black tights. Do I qualify?
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Sarah,
    There is something called the CD Continuum and all crossdressers have a place on it whether they know it or not! For some it is one piece of "strange" clothing maybe once or twice a year to those that dress 24/7 and virtually everything in between. Including the fully "closted CD" who lives in constant fear of someone finding out that "they have a secret" to those "in your face" who dress and go out to face the "great unwashed" on a daily basis.
    If you feel you are a CD then you are on the continuum and there is absolutely nothing wrong with where you may fit in!
    Virginia

Aspiring Member

being a sissy

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a sissy just like there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl.

All of us who know and really want to be so already do know this.

Being a tradionally sissy is being sissy is for the male child who never wanted to grwo up and likes and desires to wear Little gilr clothing i would love to be able to do this I am a crossdresser who wishes he clould go back and become a little girl and live the whole live over as female gilrhood included I would adore dressing all feminine and then sometime's even tom boyish just as well.

I mean the whole thing is about being a girl is it not This is my desire and there is nothing wrong with it at all there are sites out there where we LG's can go and be lg's and sisters and i for one am so glad there are.

OH to be a little girl and go thorough the whole process of growing up female but slowly aftere all there really is no rush to grow up female just to truly enjoy being female.

So count me in on being a sissy i had to post on this one because i am cd and a sissy as well i just love it.

More later!

Suzy!