Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sissies? Where are you?

I am right here

I love to dress up in frilly, lacy silky clothes and act as fem as I can.

Me too!! I move between sissy, ****ty and, very occasionally, the blushing bride.

Hugs,
    Kelsie

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn View Post
    Serious crossdressing, what is that?
    The whole of crossdressing is more thas those who think they pass (tee hee)
    What fools they are.
    Serious - what's that? Can't be taking ourselves too seriously now, can we?

Mitch

I'm not what you would call a sissy but probably going the other way. I would dearly love to have a "daughter", all my own. I'm sure I would be a very good mommy.
    Kisses, Linda

Sissy's Where Are You

Hi,
    Im right here in southern california, where are you????

Smile Learning

I think if we are all crossdressing then the point is dressing. If I want to slip on frilly ruffled panties or silk white one,s its my pleasure its my passion its what I want to look like, to fulfill my passion. If I put on a french maid dress then what part of my dress makes it sissie, is it the black seamed stockings or the black heels or my corset that is sissie. If my wife wore the same outfit then she would be considered to be looking like a sexy woman, but I would be considered a sissie and not sexy. Just enjoy what you look like, and that it is how you want to look like (Beautiful)

frilly

gotta admit im also a fan of things frilly ruffly and lacey, also quite enjoy the younger girl look, can feel so innocent . personally i have diferent moods tho, ill dress in what i feel like at the time if that makes sense lol.

xxx Keira xxx

That sounds so lovely!

Smile

Count me in too! I love lace, white leotards (tights) and frills. I make a just peachy little girl, at least when I look in the mirror. Short dresses, tights and frilly lace socks ... just what a part-time sissy ordered! Cheers!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I love frilly lacy things, as I also like more conventional femenine attire,but I never really thought of it as sissy, but that is all relative is it not. In a mans world, we probably are classed as sissy's.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to wear frilly things and maids outfits and such as well as other outfits not so frilly. I also like having my SO dress me up and have also gone out as a catholic school girl a couple of times. In some circles “sissy” means being a CD sub to a dominate GG, if I understand it right from other fetish forums. Either way, count me in (or “out” I guess depending on how you look at it ).

Aspiring Member

if you are one who long's to be or act like a little girl

then try the girltalk.to forumn it is for all of, us who have alway's wanted to be little girl's there are a few site's out there for boy's who have alway's wanted to become little girl's I for one do not mind being a sissy but then sometime's i would want to be a tomboy too heck it's al about being female i think is it not or at the very least drssing and acting feminine there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl!

Suzy Ann!

This subject actually hits very close to home with me. I am very much a sissy which is a big part of my life, and my other side. I am an adult baby. I don't just like to be a little girl, I like wearing diapers and pretending to be a baby girl.

Why? Well, it relaxes me. That simple. So I don't like when people put down other people. I know not many people are into it, but there is a site called www.dailydiapers.com all about people like me. (Not about CDers, but there are a lot there too).

I find it hard to think bad of somebody because of their preferences in life - the way the dress, sexuality or anything like that - because I have too many "abnormalities" myself. So if it makes you happy, go for it.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 07-05-2007 at 08:19 AM.

Julie I tried to PM you but you don't seem to be able to recieve them. If you'd like to chat to someone with similar tastes please send me a private message.

Sarah.

sissy's

I had all the frilly things that girls have when I was growing up as a young girl,since I got all my older sisters hand me downs,but I have grown up to be a more muture woman. I wore all the frilly panties and petticoats and even had a poodle skirt with the full petticoat ,loved the way it filled out to be so full.I loved to spin around to watch it fly out in a full circle.I shared a lot with my sisters and was so glad to be a girl back then.

You might try:
    http://www.sissify.com/
    I cannot access much of it, so I cannot say whether is is worth recommending; but it appears to contain a wide range of options.

Love,
    Minerva

Wheres my BIG lollipop....catholic school girl uniform, shiny black shoes...and my pigtails...doe that answer your question? And no im not a kook...just a 35 year old hissy....prissy....sissy.

Bethany

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Ann View Post
    I am embarrassed to say I have dressed as a sissy. Please forgive me my indulgence.
    Oh Priscilla Ann, That is so cute!!!!

I thought that the whole idea of cding was to have fun, with clothes that we normally are not permitted to wear!!! Also to express ourselves, or just a part of ourselves that we hide from the world.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 07-05-2007 at 08:17 AM.