Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was anyone caught by their parents in their teens dressing and what happened

I was never caught that I know of. Though my sisters and I were caught playing around in a pile of clothes to be washed. I was very very young and don't even remember if I was wearing her clothes or not.

Later, my hiding places were either outside in a shed or in a hole that was in my bedroom closet wall that was almost impossible to find. Both buildings were evenually leveled while I was away in the Marines. I don't know if my small stashes were found.

Yes, I was almost caught red-handed by my mother, who turned out to be supportive (and rather indulgent) when I was 12 going on 13. It's a long story and I have written about it more extensively in other places here. Suffice to say I was very fortunate to have the mother and small circle of friends I had when I was growing through my teen years...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Caught on three separate occasions

I was caught three times twice by my mom and once by my younger brother.

My mom suspected something and came in my room one night and caught me wearing one of her bras, panties and pantyhose and her pink slip. She immediately called my dad and they performed an inquistion for the next five hours. Things didn't get any better the other two times either.

Joanne

Yes

My mom found me with make up on...silver eye shadow and silver lipstick. Nothing happened.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

When I was younger and smaller, I was much more interested in looking like a girl. Around 12 or 13, My mom started working evenings, the same shift as my dad. I had the afternoons after school alone and took the opportunity to dress in my mom's clothes. On the day I got caught, I'd picked out my outfit for the evening. I was wearing a bra, panties, full slip and stockings. The dress I was planning on wearing was on the bed and I was sitting at my mom's vanity, trying to apply some lipstick when my grandfather suddenly walked in on me. He yelled at me o go ghange clothes and went downstairs to call my mom at work. The next day was a Saturday, so, no school. I tried to stay in my room, but around 10 my mom knocked on the door and came into the room. She was carrying my "spanking paddle". It had been more than a year since it had been applied to my bottom. But before said application, she sat down and talked with me. It turned out she wasn't mad at me for dressing, and that wasn't the reason I was getting paddled. The spanking was for "stealing her clothes". She blamed herself for the dressing part. I was an only child and she said she couldn't have any more kids so she could never have a little girl and had taken every opportunity (Halloweens and a few other times) to dress me up. She said she would not encourage me dressing in any way, but if I purchased my own clothes I could wear then at home but to be very careful that the other kids never found out. Then I got the last spanking of my life, or of my childhood anyhow, but that's entirely another story. I'd like to say that I bought a whole wardrobe of clothes and dressed every day, but it didn't happen. I managed to buy a skirt and wore it some evenings but that was about it. Then I started growing and reached the size and weight that made me a good high school fullback and linebacker. So much for dressing. Now, in my 60s and with a lovely and understanding wife, I wear skirts, dresses and lingerie at home whenever I want to do so.

i'm jealous of all the girls who got caught and had understanding parents. i so wish i had freedom to dress whenever i wanted at home.
    -Chastity

Banned Read only
    it's possible my mom wondered why her lipstick occasionally got messed up, or why some of her clothes weren't folded properly, but if she did she never said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by prettywithsideburns View Post
    it's possible my mom wondered why her lipstick occasionally got messed up, or why some of her clothes weren't folded properly, but if she did she never said anything.
    I think my Mum knew far mor than she let on but never said anything!

Mitch

I live just a few miles north Of Kansas City, Mo United States

i did not get caught

they only time i was in supect of crossdressing was when I was dressing up alot when I was a teen. I ended up spending hours in the upstairs area of the house where the clothing was. I do beleve my family knew I dressed they did not mention it.
    tiffianycd

I wished I had been caught. Maybe if I had, I might have confronted myself on this issue much sooner than I did. But then knowing my mother it may have not come out good.

You guys Google this question. "My Son Wares Girls Clothes" There are several pages on this.

Smile

I was caught (or at least my stash was) when I was about 12 or 13 I think. I was taken off to our family doctor who pronounced it a phase that would pass and that's the last that was said.

Of course, I took ballet lessons later in life. My sexuality never came up for discussion, but of course then again, my parents found out about the ballet when my first wife and I announced our impending marriage.

Just for the record, it wasn't a phase (unless it's one long lasting one)!

Luv those leotards!
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I did not get caught dressed, but my mom found some of her undies and a dress in my room. After that she would make ugly remarks about crossdressers around me. Maybe that was to shame me from ever doing it again. Well it did not work.

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    The only thing I ever got caught at, was hand-skiing off of Mount Baldy... I guess that's pretty tame by comparison...

I was caught several times by Mom and grandmother between my 5 and 9 years old. Never had a big discussion. Just asked why did I wear her long-leg panty girdle and bra. My grandma wondered why I wore a nylon night gown under my PJs. Between 11 and 18, I was not caught to my knowledge, but given that I dressed almost every day and had purchased my own, Mom probably knew. At 18, I asked Mom if wearing a long-leg panty girdle would stop the wearing out of my flannel pants in the thigh. Well I told her that I had bought a few and was going to find out. After that I wore them regularly.
    Janice Ailene:

My stash was found a few times. Mostly, I was able to talk my way out of it (especially since my bedroom was right off the attic entrance, so I was able to say 'I don't know where it came from, it must be some stuff that was meant for the attic')

Only once did I have things found that I couldn't make an excuse about (my father found a skirt and dress in my closet when looking for some things stored on the closet shelves, then with a little more looking around he found a bra, panties and pantyhose right in my underwear drawer)

The one time that I still wonder about is when a few of my 'intimates' (a half slip and a few pairs of panties) vanished one time. I actually never even noticed they were gone until they showed up in a pile of laundry coming back into my room, folded and piled up along with my other shirts, pants and socks!

My mom did the laundry... I should have spoken to her about it or at least acknowledged that she knew about me, but I let the moment pass.

I wonder now just how much she knew, since at times while living at home I had BAGS of clothes, slept in a nightgown every night and 'hid' it by putting it under my pillow before going to school!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Yep like most of the responses I got busted many times. I got busted wearing bras and panties from ages 4 to 5 maybe six. My stashes were found many times as a teen and once was busted in my sister's bra and slip. IT was late at night the room was pretty dark and Sis was of course out for the evening. I was standing in front of the open window with moonlight covering me. Mom never said a word but just asked what I was looking at. HMMM. The white lycra/spandex bra and white slip were so bright they looked like they glowed. Not sure if I was busted entirely or not. But I wish I was confronted on way or the other because now this late in life I'm dealing with alot of confusion still and could have used a shoulder back then to talk things out.
    LAst year when my parents came to visit I had my legs shaved. My Das made one casual comment about my legs being really white. My wife didn't know how to react to my legs she just got back from a trip a few days earlier and found my homemade boobs and make-up. But had yet to discover my legs. She has known for seven years to this point but still shocked her.
    So her I am in my thirties still getting busted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

parents caught me

I was caught by my parents. My mom and dad would go to the grocery store on Saturday mornings, and they would be gone about 2 hours. Well when they left i put on one of my moms skirts and was walking around the house with the skirt on, parents came back sooner that they should have. caught me. after i got a butt beating from my dad he called me a queer, a fag, He then said that i was sick in the head and that I needed some mental help. The second time i was caught it was by my step-daughter, she told the wife. The wifew still doesn't like it but when I am dressed I stay out of her way if I can.
    I love being a girl

I've probably related this here before, but I was caught several times in my teen years, and was made to feel great shame and guilt. Once, my folks had left for the day and as was my custom, I immediately headed for my mother's make-up and clothing. After fully dressing, I headed back to my room just in time to hear my folks coming through the front door. I undressed in record time and my mother knocked on my bedroom door before opening it to find me in full make-up. Incredibly, she said nothing about it, at least not to me. Several weeks later, I came home to find that my father had gone through my room and found all of my "stash". I was belittled, embarrassed, and made to feel great guilt. The next day, I was pulled out of school and taken to the family doctor for a physical, apparently to find out if I was normal. I remember it was the first time in my life that I had a rectal exam, and I remember feeling that it was intended to be a punishment for my behavior. I continued to dress, I continued to get caught, I continued to feel shame. A sad way to spend one's youth.

What a great thread!!

I crossdress since forever, and i almost never stole underware from my mum. What i did was sneak very late at night into their room (while they were asleep) and then into the dresser. Then in the most loud of silences, i would dress up, strip and then go to bed (after an adrenaline rush like bungee jumping!)
    Once, when i was around 12 or 13, i was in my big sisters room, trying a skirt at around 2:30am when my mother opened the door and very much asleep told me: "what are you doing?"
    i replied, while frozen to death: "nothing"
    She told me: "Take that clothes off and go to bed. It's 2:30 in the morning!"
    And my final reply was: "get out so i can change".
    Never ever have we talked about that, nor she ever searched in my bedroom. They are both very tolerant and they hold personal space a very important matter, so i never even thought they could find my stash (I bought my first garter belt in florida at the age of 14. best one i ever had, lost it in a purge )

The only one that might have found my stash was my younger brother, but that was never discussed ethier, i only took a hint recently...
    Kisses,
    Mariela.

If someone will remind me I'll post my story for this thread sometime soon.

Kandis

Well, it is kind of a two story for me. About the age of 9, my mom found a pair of nylons and said don't do that. Then, a few years later, she went threw my room because some stuff came up missing in the house. I had all kinds of stuff in their. Heels, bras, skirts, dresses, hose, ect.. She really new then that I was not going to change, so she sorta exepted it. She let me dress in front of her fron then on, but only when I knew my bro's and sisters were not around, but they all know anyways.

One day, my dad was suppose to be sleeping and I had on this short pink miniskirt with black tights. He was not happy, however. HE did not talk to me for about two weeks. He has caught me more than once also, and gave me the talk that people like that usually become a girl. (not me). So then after those couple of times that was about it.

Now that I don't live with my parents, I dress as I please. I live with my boyfriend so I have no restrictions or secret anymore in my life. Thank god you know.

Okay girls, settle in because this is going to be a long one.

IN order to tell you these, I really have to take you back to the beginning so here goes:

I was 6 or 7 years old and I was living with relatives (not mom or dad, second cousins and her kids), anyway, their daughter C******** was the same age as me, but of course she matured faster than I did and her underwear changed as she got older.. I was getting ready for a shower and putting my clothes into the hamper when I saw this new type of fabric I had
    not seen before.

I pulled it out and it was a pair of her soft, nylon panties. I put them on, and kept digging in the hamper and found a bra, pantyhose and a half slip... I put them all on (did not have ANY trouble hooking the bra behind my back). I looked in teh mirror and thought I looked good and of course I REALLY liked the way the clothing felt on me. From then on, I would sneak into moms or sisters room at any chance I could get (even faked being sick to stay home from school) just so I could wear their clothes... Snuck around for years doing things this way, but was tired of sneaking and wanted some of my
    own.. so I figured I would "come out" to mom..

I knew she was the only other person home so I snuck into the laundry room and took a bra, panties, and pantyhose off of C********* pile of laundry and put them on under my clothes.. then went out to talk to her... she was getting ready to go inside to cook dinner and I asked her as we were going upstairs if she was curious as to why I had taken some of her clothes
    and had them hidden in my dresser..I had taken my sweats off as I was walking and tossed them over her shoulder and said "This is why"... standing there in nothing but a bra, panties, and pantyhose... she said "We
    should talk"... well, long story short, we talked, and rather than doing what I hoped she would do, she immediately determined I was crazy and called a shrink.. so I went back into hiding until...I moved back with my father and step mother, continuing to sneak and wear mom and sisters clothes whenever I could.... I was sixteen and finally decided that enough was
    enough and I wanted her to know and just knew she would be supportive... so on a day when I knew nobody else was home and she was going to be the first one home, I timed things so that I would be coming out of mom's room at the same moment she walked into the door. I was wearing my robe and a pair of socks (there was a couple inch gap between the bottom
    of the robe and the top of the socks... through which she could obviously see the suntan color of the pantyhose I was wearing.. I was "shocked' and let go of the robe which fell open and revealed her bra and panties as well as the pantyhose... She too said "We need to talk"And talk we did... we talked for 7 hours, and not once did she tell me or ask me to take off the clothes I was wearing, in fact she and I went back into her room and she GAVE me a
    couple of things of hers to "hold me over' until we could go shopping the next day and buy me my own lingerie... I was ecstatic... finally I was getting the kind of help I wanted, not what someone thought I needed...We went shopping the next day and she bought me my own panties, bras, pantyhose, slips, nightgowns, teddies, you name it she bought it for me.

I have since come out to my father, who of course does not talk about it. His attitude is "If I don't mention it, it doesn't exist". My mom (step mother) is still very supportive and buys me gifts of womens clothing all the time.
    Fast-forward through 3 failed marriages which are stories for another thread entirely, to my fourth wife whom has known since we met almost 12 years ago. She is very supportive of me, but there was yet another opportunity for me to be caught and that is when our daughter (her daughter, my step-daughter) found out. She is a smart little girl and would ask "what's
    that" when she would give me a hug and feel the bra under my shirt. We would tell her "It's something Uncle K wears to be more comfortable, not a lie, but not entirely the truth. Well, she asked one day "Yeah, but what's it called". So, we discussed it with her father, who also knows about me, and he said the next time she brings it up then we can tell her the truth. Well, she brought it up again one day by saying "I figured out what that is under your shirt". I looked at her and said "Oh? And what do you think it is?" She looked me square in the eye and quite matter-of-factly stated "You're wearing a bra, a ladies bra". No giggling, no tone in her voice like she found it distasteful or anything like that. We all sat down and told her the whole story and explained to her about what a crossdresser is and after about
    three hours of talking with her, the first question she asked was "When can I buy you a bra and panties"?

So, now I can dress around the house and not have to hide it from her anymore, her brother is another story altogether but again..that's another thread entirely.

Kandis
    Last edited by KandisTX; 06-17-2007 at 11:57 AM.

I got busted when I was young, they sent me to therapy.
    I guess it deidn't help me as much as it helped them.

LOL
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

when I was 11 or 12, my little brother found a pair of shorts I had cut up into a skirt and immediately presented them to my parents. I told them that the shorts were already ripped and i had just trimmed off the damaged part.
    My dad asked me if I "wanted to be one of those girly boys". I said no and it was never brought up again. I was a lot more careful after that.

OMG... this thread PISSES me off.

Why?

There was a local news show where a "pride festival" type event was being reported on, and some guy called in to say that he used to answer calls at a crisis counseling hotline, and he went on to say that based on his experience, homosexuals are "some of the most disturbed, messed up individuals in the world" and that is why we should regard them as broken and encourage them to seek help, instead of accepting them. I'm sure he would have had the same opinion of crossdressers.

Gee, you THINK being "disturbed and messed up" has anything at all to do with beating beaten to a pulp, rejected, and belittled by those very people who you depend on for support?

Absolutely unbelievable, and sad. I just don't know what to say after reading this thread. People just don't realize the lifetime of personality disorders they are handing out with their brutal intolerance, and the cascading and corrosive effects such treatment has on society.