Thread: Got Out 3 Days in a Row

Got Out 3 Days in a Row

Hi! I'm new here, and I just love this forum. This is my first thread. Getting out is pretty hard for me--I'm married with a 13 y.o. daughter.[Thanks to everyone here, I've recently told my wife about my crossdressing, but thats another story, --it went OK] My last time out was in December, so I was really overdue.I scheduled a few days off,and I would have from 9am to 3pm for some "Vikki time".I had gone over all the details in my head for a week, to plan my days.That was fun too.On the first morning, I noticed the paper had an article on womans shoes--headlined "Take a walk on the wild side"--Wow, that was a good omen.It took awhile to get dressed the first day,mostly getting my make-up right, but I was out of the house by 11.I do a cover-up to get to the garage, and what a rush as the door goes up. It's like the curtain going up,and I'm going out on stage.Great feeling.I always have to drive around a little while to get comfortable, and relax a little.I spent my time out going to different areas of the city that have shopping & office buildings nearby. I like the office girl look--black pencil skirt,about 4-5" above the knee, 3" pumps, and a nice top, trying to blend in as one of the girls out on luchlAfter parking, I like to walk around, and am now starting to go into the stores, and shop a bit.Went to a lot of Walgreens,picking up some pantyhose and make-up.On the second day, I did go in Sears,my first time shopping for clothes en femme!LOTS of fun!I would also stop for gas each day,making sure I was at a very busy intersection.All in all, I walked around some pretty busy streets with little or no reaction.I was read a few times, mostly by woman, whom would just smile, and I would smile back.I also got a few "honks" from passing motorists, so I'll call it even.By the third day, I was really feeling confident,lovin every minute.Unfortunatly, my feet had enough, but it was worth it.I did everything I wanted to do, the weather was perfect,and I must have looked OK.I'm going to get a new camera soon, and hope to get a picture on my avatar, if I can figure it out.Thanks for all the help on CD.COM!!!

Fantastic day indeed!! Way to go

Well done girl - may you have many more adventures

Mitch

Sounds like you had a great time! Congratulations on your courage.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

that sounds like a wonderful experience! i wish i woulda had the confidence to go out in public...
    -Chastity

Smile 3 in a row

Great post.Thanks for sharing.Did you go to buy the new shoes you saw advertised?

Shoes

No, actually the "wild side" referred to wild prints, like leopard spots or tiger stripes. Idid wear some new shoes though--- 3" open toed strappy pumps--super hot!!There is a new song out----I Got Some New shoes On--suddenly every thing's right=== maybe you heard it, but I was hummin' it all day.

Vikki, I'm happy that you had a good time out and about. Some of my best times out have been just running around town doing errands.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Great Day

Vicki...that sounds like such a great day. I have not had the courage to go out daylight en femme and shop so you are my heroine. However on a different note...did anyone notice Chastity's shoes.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]