Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part-time Job as a Woman

Part-time Job as a Woman

Hello ladies:

Don't believe I have asked this question before but apologize if I have.

Has anyone investigated or actually taken a weekend job as their female self and then worked at their male job during the week? I would like to take a job on the weekend where I would be my woman self but don't know where to begin.

Banned Read only
    when the weekend arrives and i get the chance to dress, i do not want to work, i want to be taken care of.

Well, I know if I ever really wanted to, the club would probably have me do the coat check room. Problem with that is I would miss my dancing time, so I guess not. I could probably do some shows as well which wouldn't be too bad as it's nothing but fun for me. The nice thing about being retired is you don't have to do anything if you don't want to except look at all the pretty girls.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I have been offered a chance to work at an establishment extra hours as a female. Sounds interesting, and since the divorce is killing me financially I must confess I an considering it. Will I actually do it? Ask me in a month or two, business hasn't opened yet.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I would love to work part time in the lingerie department.

Being a bra-fitter would be a dream!!

Guess that will never happen.

Part time for Eileen

Stef it happened to me, I am not sure how. A few months ago I responded to an add for a p/t night auditor. Never did I think I would be hired, but I was. Eileen now works, as a night auditor, three nights a week. yIt is wonderful and if any girl has the chance, I would recomend giving it a try!

Eileen

Hmm - interesting - I could do my day job as a woman but I think it would be too hard for the handicapped kids I work with to make the transition. We do have one TG post op on our staff and thats no probs. She gets to work with the males and the females, I can only work with the males!

Mitch

I remember a posting last year, where a CD got a part time job at a resale shop. Very nice post IIRC.

I'd love to but Delaware isn't that accepting.

.... can be done

Hi Stef,

In the past I've worked in several jobs 'en femme' Whilst retaining a job as male.

My first job was as an office volunteer for a professional association. Basic filing , data entry making tea etc. Using that work as a reference I later signed on with some temping agencies and worked en femme on and off for over a year. Some things were good about it , others less so. I was treated well by most, in any event I believe they used to advise clients beforehand what to expect. I had a curiosity value, which enabled me to get fairly regular office assignments.

However , I dressed conservatively I still had to do the work . BTW Despite a lot of practise on my part I still found difficulty getting ready and out of the door before 8am . I also avoided jobs where I would have needed to interact with the general public -shops etc

Good luck if you attempt anything similar . Something to bear in mind is that I never earned enough from this to earn a living.

Julia

I have no time for a part time job! Here in the UK it is against the law for an employer to discriminate based on gender so all jobs are technically available for us. However the public are still not fully accepting, so in my career while I'd be allowed to work as a female, the clients would probably go somewhere else! There are jobs available in my profession that do not involve any public contact and I have seen adverts actually stating applications welcome from transgendered individuals. Trouble is it's a part of the profession I don't really want to work in!

Smile job

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    I have been offered a chance to work at an establishment extra hours as a female. Sounds interesting, and since the divorce is killing me financially I must confess I an considering it. Will I actually do it? Ask me in a month or two, business hasn't opened yet.

Emily Ann
    Details please.pretty please.

Stef, I could only wish. And Emily Ann, if you don't at least try that job en femme (for a very good reason you would be excused), some of us will not be happy.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

on the application would you have to put your male name?
    ...or perhaps only when you fill out the official papers?

i would love to go to a place and see a CD working! would
    make my day! but sounds very complicated in that respect.

I work off ladders. Do you think we would ATTRACT more buiness if I worked in a skirt ?

How about

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Hello ladies:

Don't believe I have asked this question before but apologize if I have.

Has anyone investigated or actually taken a weekend job as their female self and then worked at their male job during the week? I would like to take a job on the weekend where I would be my woman self but don't know where to begin.
    Dear Stef
    I know that this answer is a bit premature but consider a part time job working for Macys or Sears or any other large store around the holidays when they are looking for temp help. I realize its 6 months away but that was what had come to my mind since I knew a CD friend of mine that did that and it worked out just fine,
    Jerry

I haven't done it. While the idea of working part-time as a woman is appealing. I think that it wouldn't take long for the routine to become dull as in the end it is just another job.

Thank you girls for all your responses. Especially, Jerry, a wonderful ideal of working the Christmas season!! That would be so great, get a change to wear all those nice frilly holiday dresses out and about!! I will look into it. Thanks.

Stef

Why part time my SO works full time en fem see here
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Went shoe shopping at payless on monday and they were looking for part time help. Kiddingly I said to the manager that I should apply. Barb (the manager) said that would be great, but I could only work enfemme. I start monday, can't wait.

working enfem

Ophillia that is great! Be sure to get back to us with a follow up!

Eileen

Incentive?? What about the employee discounts on clothes or shoes or makeup???
    Hugs, Andi

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    Thank you girls for all your responses. Especially, Jerry, a wonderful ideal of working the Christmas season!! That would be so great, get a change to wear all those nice frilly holiday dresses out and about!! I will look into it. Thanks.

Stef
    You are welcome Stef and I hope that it does work out for you. I know that it should be something wonderful.
    Jerry

Secretary Wannabe
    It has always been a dream of mine to be a female secretary. My mom use to be a secretary so that is probably where I got this dream from.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    I have been offered a chance to work at an establishment extra hours as a female. Sounds interesting, and since the divorce is killing me financially I must confess I an considering it. Will I actually do it? Ask me in a month or two, business hasn't opened
    Emily Ann
    What kind of business is it??
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]