Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The strangest request........

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    Hey, we're pervs to some.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

I live just a few miles north Of Kansas City, Mo United States
    I have not been asked for my undergarments or any of my personal iteams yet but one thing I will tell you perves are evrywhere buying and stealing undergarments where they can find them. few years back a guy had gotten busted for burgely and when the ploice went to his garage.. they have found it loaded with stolen womens undergarments. he claimed he was going to open up a used clothing store found out latter they where mostly 3/4 was stolen from neighbors cloths lines and right out or their homes.he had been doing this or years. what a perve.
    I would not sell my ph or panties unless I sold them at a gradge sell lol.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Hmm.. it could be argued though that the people who sell their panties give the panty fetishests an ethical way to obtain their clothes.
    And.. seeing as most of us steal or borrow without permission the clothes of others when we first discover our nature isn't it a bit like the pot and the kettle?

I suspect that the beginnings of guilt for many of us come from such raiding of the washing basket or wardrobe of our relatives etc. At some point we tend to become so concerned about the wrongness of this or suddenly realise the wrongness of it that we then go and start obtaining it ethically by purchasing the femme gear. I'm sure that the numbers of us here that bought all the clothes we wore or had knowing permission to wear all of them are low.

Clearly it is important that these people stop stealing what they need and obtain it legitimatly.. which means that they need willing suppliers and the capacity to reach them. Being judged 'perverts' because their turn-on is less common than others is only going to drive them underground, cause them harm and ensure that they are likely to turn to theft or rude requests to get what they need.

Can't we just restrict our criticisms for those whose desires violate the rights of others? The ones who take advantage of those unable to give informed consent? The ones who act regardless of not obtaining consent? The ones who impose their tastes over the free exercise of legitimate freedom of others? Those are the ones who are doing wrong and should be criticised surely? (And yes I understand that panty theives and crossdressers borrowing without permission are doing wrong. They should stop as soon as they realise that and buy what they want.)

I want to clarify something. For me, it's not the nature of the request, it's the lack of respect that is shown.

Earlier in This Thread, I related a story about a guy who just went right up and told me he wanted to paint my toenails and then suck on all my "piggies." We can safely say that's a somewhat unusual request, but that's not even the major issue. At least not for me.

A "Gentleman," or just about any other person, does not make these kind of requests to someone, no matter how needful! It's crude, tacky, disrespectful, and shows ignorance, or a total lack of empathy and understanding. It makes no difference whether the comment is said to a GG, A CD, A TS, another man, or whomever, it's still tasteless.

If this is a situation with two people who are very close and longtime friends, maybe that's a different situation. I guess there can always be exceptions to any generality. However, for all these "needful" guys who want to buy used underwear, just go on Ebay, and quit hittin' up on Gurl's like me. You'll find plenty of that stuff available and plenty of people willing to sell it to you. Please don't bug me with your inappropriate, unsolicited, requests, I will react in a negative way. Just like I did with the guy who wanted to suck my toes!

Rita originally asked what kind of strange requests we might have received. I think her intent was to elicit some sort of fun stories. I thought my story fit that category because of the outrageousness and bad timing of the guy's request. Still think it does.

Peace and Love, Joanie

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Sterling thanks for your post

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    I want to clarify something. For me, it's not the nature of the request, it's the lack of respect that is shown.

Earlier in This Thread, I related a story about a guy who just went right up and told me he wanted to paint my toenails and then suck on all my "piggies." We can safely say that's a somewhat unusual request, but that's not even the major issue. At least not for me.

A "Gentleman," or just about any other person, does not make these kind of requests to someone, no matter how needful! It's crude, tacky, disrespectful, and shows ignorance, or a total lack of empathy and understanding. It makes no difference whether the comment is said to a GG, A CD, A TS, another man, or whomever, it's still tasteless.

If this is a situation with two people who are very close and longtime friends, maybe that's a different situation. I guess there can always be exceptions to any generality. However, for all these "needful" guys who want to buy used underwear, just go on Ebay, and quit hittin' up on Gurl's like me. You'll find plenty of that stuff available and plenty of people willing to sell it to you. Please don't bug me with your inappropriate, unsolicited, requests, I will react in a negative way. Just like I did with the guy who wanted to suck my toes!

Rita originally asked what kind of strange requests we might have received. I think her intent was to elicit some sort of fun stories. I thought my story fit that category because of the outrageousness and bad timing of the guy's request. Still think it does.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Sterling, as you said, I did think it could be interesting to hear back regarding strange requests but in many cases the thread hit some raw nerves which was not the intent and I can appreciate and respect everyone's feelings on the matter. I always appreciate what a person trully feels or believes. How can I not? If I wish to be treated the same way.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

If someone were to befriend me for any amount of time before asking for my dirty underthings, they would have a goldmine of used panties. Heck, I would even work out in them before sending them. Unfortunately, every time I've had a request, it was by someone I didn't know, and as soon as I turned them down they would race off, apparently to pester the next crossdresser on the list for their used panties.

It makes me kinda feel used.

Out of all the people I've ever met online, only two have remained my friend long enough to get their requests fulfilled. Both of them I still talk to on a regular basis.

I've occasionally dressed/posed and taken photos for people I've met online. One guy wanted me to pee in my tights and send him pics. I didn't do that.

No-one has offered to buy my used pantyhose but I've had swaps proposed once or twice...

Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    The person might want/need CD used clothing though. I don't think that they assumed that all CD's were perverts and I don't see that a person being female, TS CD or male makes a difference.
    As Batty's pointing out, quite likely the guy did not assume anything about Batty/CD's, he just randomly targeted Batty because she fit the category the guy was looking for ( a CD in this case ).

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Wow.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but if I understand correctly, some people here are ticked off that there are people out there who find CD's sexy? I don't find it demeaning to be found sexy, as a general rule. While I don't understand the desire for used panties, I also don't think it's anything dangerous or dehumanising.

In addition, I'm a poor grad student, and, quite frankly, probably would sell my used undershorts, were I to receive an offer that made it worth my while to get a PO box. Heck, I've recently lost a lot of weight, and there's a whole stack of shorts I paid good money for on my dresser waiting to be used for boot polishing! If those could make me money, why the heck not?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    For the record it wasn't me who received the request..
    And as for 'gentlemanly' behaviour.. well that's a subjective thing and so impossible to apply a universal standard to. Some people are open to such requests, some aren't, some are in the right circumstances. People can't be certain so they make the most educated guess they can.. just like asking someone out.

Silver Member
    I understand some of the Ladies who are turned off by pushy obnoxious people---the kind who don't take no for an answer or will send you an e-mail asking for a date and you noticed that he has sent the same e-mail to a dozen other T-Girls----however I don't have any problem with someone who takes a direct approach with me, as long as they are respectful---I'm always flattered when some body finds Me sexually attractive and quite frankly if I'm attracted to them I prefer, at My age, not to beat around the bush. The quickest way to do that is to be up front with each other about wants and desires. Even if I don't find the person attractive, I'm always polite about turning them down---a "No thanks" is generally enough---for the rest there is always pepper spray--lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]