Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The strangest request........

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

The strangest request........

I know that we are unconventional to say the leaste. Crossdressing is not what would be categorized as very conventional yet, that is.

I know we tread where many have not gone before. We run into all kinds of colorful people. We are all quite different even in our own ways aside from our common interest. We have all had different and varied experiences with regard to our very uncommon practices. I bet many of us have been hit on and have heard all kinds of lewd things. I know I have.

Here is the strangest request I have yet received and it is not dirty but just different.
    Someone asked if they could buy my used pantyhose.

I am not selling any used pantyhose so that takes care of that but I have to say it was a strange one for me.

Do you have any strange requests that are printable of course we do not want to give the moderators too much trouble.

I am not sure if this thread will be around. I just thought it would be interesting to share.
    Last edited by Lovely Rita; 06-07-2007 at 05:05 PM.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Well, I think I might let Das come share his story from earlier over in the FTM board...
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Well, GG's hear those kinds of requests all the time, so consider it a sign of success.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

I am listening

Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    Well, I think I might let Das come share his story from earlier over in the FTM board...
    Hi24home, I will look forward to hearing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Well, GG's hear those kinds of requests all the time, so consider it a sign of success.

Fab Karen, honestly, I was not aware that GGs would get a request like the one I just mentioned. Sorry to be so naive. I know it is a sign for something

Thanks for sharing
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Hhmmm... I think I'm usually the one making the odd requests

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I can't believe that you won't sell me your used pantyhose...
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I've read most of your posts Rita. If he would have requested used stockings rather than PH, might have been a different story! (LOL)

Actually, it always amazes me how "forward" some people can be. I really doubt many guys would have the nerve to ask a GG for used undergarments, but they will ask us. And ladies, if he did ask.....it should be Dump City!

I would chock it up to bad technique. Don't feel too bad, I had one I'd just met, who wanted to "paint my toenails and suck on my piggies." This is why I stay out of most chatrooms and sleazy bars!

Peace and Love, Joanie

[SIZE="3"]I had a guy ask me to ummmm,.....soil my panties with my, ummmmm you know ...love juice and he would buy them from me for 100 dollars, and he did this right in front of my wife who told him to go to H***! Really Really out there, and kinda scary. My wife is native american and said that he could use it to witch me. I don't think that's what it was about but still SCARY anyway.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I had a guy ask me to ummmm,.....soil my panties with my, ummmmm you know ...love juice and he would buy them from me for 100 dollars, and he did this right in front of my wife who told him to go to H***! Really Really out there, and kinda scary. My wife is native american and said that he could use it to witch me. I don't think that's what it was about but still SCARY anyway.[/SIZE]
    That's just gross! Bleh!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA, that's too funny! Right in front of your wife ?!?! Some poeple! But on the other hand, $100.......and the price of gas.......Oh, I am just being a bad gurl again.

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    Ahem.... "Let"?

Eh, ladies, I was in boots, jeans, a red striped poplin button-down shirt, and a corduroy blazer on Wednesday. Was meeting a friend in the Village, and arrived early. I leaned against a lamppost in the shade and smoked a cigarette. After a few minutes, an older man in a cheap suit and a wedding ring came up and asked me, "How much for a couple of hours?"

I'm sorry to report that I did not have a clever response handy. It was more blushing and stuttering and glancing at the nearby cop.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Rita Rita Rita....

You are so naive. And I love it. (That was DEFINITELY a dirty request sis)

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I have had some requests but have never obliged them. I was offered $300 for an outfit I wore and pictures of me in it. Flattering I guess but he was a slime ball.

This kind of thing only happened to me once. Some guy wanted to buy my used heels and I chose to deny his request.
    Kisses, Linda

Hmm.. I guess it's the engineer in me when my first reaction is - "Cool! More spending money for clothes!"

Silver Member
    I couldn't begin to tell you girls about the odd sexual requests I've encountered---many are just a little different but some are absolutly outre and more than a little disgusting.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

The only request I ever got was to model certain outfits and send pics to them. It was harmless no face shots so i sent them now he has become a trusted friend with whom i've built a strong friendship. In fact his advice is as good as it gets in my current situation.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

strange requests

My ex husband had lots of requests like that because he had a Yahoo Blog and membership of other sites in order to have seedy cyber sex with other men, so I can quite believe an innocent like you gets approached in such a sexual way when obviously you did nothing to lead the man on

Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy_folsom View Post
    Hmm.. I guess it's the engineer in me when my first reaction is - "Cool! More spending money for clothes!"
    I have to admit I'm with Sandy! I think it's gross, but HE is the one with the problem and $100 would buy a damn fine pair of shoes! :-)

All right, all right - rethunk this one! I couldn't do it either!

Kim

Wink Remember when eBay had a "used panties" section?

[SIZE="3"]No kidding, not making this up, back when eBay first got rolling they didn't police the site like they do today. You used to find just about anything there. One day, a co-worker told me to type in a search for "used panties" on eBay. I did, and honestly, there were something like over a thousand listings! And the prices were crazy high! There were all kinds of pics of supposed "college girls" and such selling their dirty undies to help finance their education. It was hysterical!

Nowadays, they don't allow that stuff on there, or much of anything that could be deemed even remotely offensive, but it struck me how much of a market there was for used undies! And apparently, the serious pervs have a lot of money! [/SIZE]

As this is the only forum I belong to, the only requests I get are to not post replies to threads. Oh, and one request from my wife: not to wear her wedding gown out grocery shopping. Only kidding!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    [SIZE="3"]No kidding, not making this up, back when eBay first got rolling they didn't police the site like they do today. You used to find just about anything there. One day, a co-worker told me to type in a search for "used panties" on eBay. I did, and honestly, there were something like over a thousand listings! And the prices were crazy high! There were all kinds of pics of supposed "college girls" and such selling their dirty undies to help finance their education. It was hysterical!

Nowadays, they don't allow that stuff on there, or much of anything that could be deemed even remotely offensive, but it struck me how much of a market there was for used undies! And apparently, the serious pervs have a lot of money! [/SIZE]

I forgot what TV show it was (maybe Insomniac); but in a Japanese city, the host visited this guy's house that had TONS of used panties for sale with a photo of the girl who was supposed to be the original owner. Very strange..

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Hey, we're pervs to some.
    So lets try and see there side for a moment. They have this sexual craving, one that clearly isn't understood, isn't accepted by most of society and clearly must be difficult to fulfill.
    It must be rather difficult to obtain that which they need and that at least I can easily empathise with. Were you, or others on this site, the likely people to make that request of? Clearly not in this case but we shouldn't condemn the requester outright, there might be others here overjoyed to fulfil that request. Are there better places to find people able and willing to fulifill that request? I'd rather not look for myself but I'm sure that if not that someone could make an aweful lot of money making such a place.
    Now making sexual requests of people you don't know who haven't made it clear that they are open to such requests is a little rude so I'd advise said person to try and improve their judgement for who to ask, random stabs in the dark clearly isn't the best way to go about this and could upset a lot of folks along the way.

Oh Rita... Every time that I think that I've it all, I learn that I never will.
    I've know some women that have told me of requests for their panties, but pantyhose... That's a new one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    I couldn't begin to tell you girls about the odd sexual requests I've encountered---many are just a little different but some are absolutly outre and more than a little disgusting.
    Yep. This sounds familiar. Weird because other than being a CD I have to figure I am about the most boring fem persona on earth. But some of the things I have gotten, unsolicited, in Yahoo IM and email...

The weirdest by far was a CD admirer who wanted to do my laundry for me. Assured me that nothing would go missing and he would not "misbehave" with any of it - he was especially clear about that. But he wanted me to bring all my fem clothes to him and he would clean and iron them. While I was flattered by the request (and by the idea of having ironed clothes!) I figured it would be best to decline.

OTOH, as BBB said above: if it's between consenting adults, why not? Personally I find the OPU (other people's undies) fascination a little perplexing, but I just spent the evening comparing eyeliners. So who am I to say?

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f