Thread: help with tucking please

sissy felicity

help with tucking please

hi girls i need some help with the tucking of the male genitals when i am dressing. i have read the other thread on tucking but it has not been really helpful to me as i have one that is larger than the other! this causes problems when puting them in as one slides in easily and the other larger one wont go in can anyone help please i hate having them hanging out when i want to look like the perfect girl.

please please help

i am most grateful; for any help that you can offer

Tristen Cox

this may or may not be useful

Not sure if you have seen these two threads, they are a bit old but hopefully they can shed some light on things for you.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=tucking

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=tucking

If your too big to insert into your body cavity, then I suggest wearing a panty girdle. Not much else you can do.
    DonnaT

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    Clear surgical tape designed for skin contact works good for keeping things in place. There's plenty of methods out their for taping things to your preference.

Make sure its designed to let the skin breathe and such. It doesn't hurt to take off the skin if you go slow yet steady, even for more sensitive skin like the scrotum for example.

Big Knickers.
    I know they are not very sexy, but somtimes they are called for.

Banned Read only
    FantasyGirl.com has the ultimate gaff at $110 a v-string vagina is well worth the money. No more fusing with surgical tape. Plus you get the femine look that you deserve.

Banned Read only
    The V-string is hand made (your choice of hair color) and takes about 2 weeks to arrive.

Thanks for that! I saw that somewhere, and couldn't find it! wenda.

Banned Read only
    I made an error on the URL it is THEFANTASYGIRL.COM not fantasygirl.com
    sorry about that. I ordered my v-string about a week and half ago and the wait is driving me crazy!!!!