Thread: If Only... (I have to mow the lawn)

If Only... (I have to mow the lawn)

I just had a great idea pop into my head, but I'm not "out" enough to do it, nor am I ready to be out enough. I was thinking about how I have to mow the lawn...and all of a sudden I thought about how nice it would be to be able to just throw on my sundress and get to work. *sigh* Maybe someday. Yeah, just thought I'd share this.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

That would be nice !!!

So many things i would love to do dressed, if it was accepted. I'm not gifted at being able to pass 100%. can only dream of what it would be like to freely move around outside of my small apartment as a female.

Chantelle

Sounds nice Valerie. Keep it in mind for the future maybe. Don't forget if you do it though to wear lotsa sun block and of course a pretty hat.

I just realized I'd have to shave my legs first, too, and I'm too lazy to put up with that.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Mowing is one of the things I still have to do in the male mode but I'm topless when I'm doing it. Real breasts, growing nicely, sometimes get attention. I saw one girl (GG) drive past and I thought she was going to have a wreck. To make matters worse, she turned around and came by again. I was sure she would have whiplash of the neck. Kinda glad she didn't stop to talk.
    Kisses, Linda

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS View Post
    Mowing is one of the things I still have to do in the male mode but I'm topless when I'm doing it. Real breasts, growing nicely, sometimes get attention. I saw one girl (GG) drive past and I thought she was going to have a wreck. To make matters worse, she turned around and came by again. I was sure she would have whiplash of the neck. Kinda glad she didn't stop to talk.
    ICK! Sweetie, if you are growing real breasts, cover up! That's only polite. You may get a citation if you continue.

Steph

Don't mow in a sundress. Shorts and a tank top is how I mow. Then go clean up and put on my sundress and sit on the patio with a cool drink and relax. And never topless with my breast getting bigger now.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Nicole View Post
    I just had a great idea pop into my head, but I'm not "out" enough to do it, nor am I ready to be out enough. I was thinking about how I have to mow the lawn...and all of a sudden I thought about how nice it would be to be able to just throw on my sundress and get to work. *sigh* Maybe someday. Yeah, just thought I'd share this.
    I am out enough to do it and machinery calls for jeans, maybe with Ryka sneakers and a older pullover top, but jeans.

Wash the car in the driveway wearing the sundress.

Valerie,

You just made me remember, that I got to do this as a teenager in the late 60's. It wasn't my dress but it was my sister's. How? my parents raised us in a home with a very private back yard. Being the eldest, many times I was the only one at home on the weekends when my parents traveled and sisters were overnighting it at the cousins. Alone or not, my job was to mow the front and back yards weekly. Needless to say, I never did the front yard dressed in anything other than the proper clothing for a boy at that time...the unisex jeans & tee-shirt.

Thanks for the memory jog!

[SIZE="3"]Linda, if she did stop maybe she wouldn't want to talk, or maybe she would [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    ICK! Sweetie, if you are growing real breasts, cover up! That's only polite. You may get a citation if you continue.
    Depends on location. I don't know the rules in NY off-hand. In Canada, it is legal for women to go topless in public, provided that sexual purposes are not involved, and provided they aren't deliberately disturbing the peace or deliberately distracting drivers. Seriously, there was a high court case on the issue; breasts are not "primary sexual characteristics" (that's penis and vagina), and when not being deliberately sexualized, were ruled to be not inherently indecent. Breast-feeding was one of the important considerations in the case: there was a strong statement that breastfeeding in public is completely legal (no need to cover up, no need to find a bathroom.)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Nicole View Post
    I was thinking about how I have to mow the lawn...and all of a sudden I thought about how nice it would be to be able to just throw on my sundress and get to work
    For me, it's the urge to mow the lawn in my denim mini (which is exactly the same length as my shorts.) And, for that matter, to do other light gardening work in it too.
    Last edited by sandra-leigh; 06-08-2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Merged unrelated replies to avoid multiposting citations

When my wife was over helping my sister with her garage sale and packing up her house to move, I was at our house. The grass needed mowing, so I already had on panties, so I put on a 38A bra, T-shirt, capries, and my sneakers, went out and mowed the grass. Cars came and went and when I finished, went inside, took off the clothes, showered, and changed into a skirt and blouse. I hardly ever see my next door neighbors, so no one else was out either. LOL

I believe there are plenty of androginous outfits that could be worn even if they are more to the fem side... but to each their own.

I won't operate a rotary mower in something that leaves my legs exposed and has parts that the wind can blow into moving parts of machinery. I wear jeans (woman's with elastic waist band), trouser socks, and shoes (not sandals). Full armor on the lower half of my body, in case something gets picked up and thrown. On the top I often go descamisado.

Silver Member
    Sorry, Tess. I wasn't being specific. I just thought that it's polite to cover up in public. I would not mow the lawn topless and I just asumed others should cover up also. You are right. My mistake, hon. I do think that Butterfly Bill is right though, in that mowing the lawn should be done with a bit of safety in mind.

Breast feeding, of course is a whole 'nother subject and I believe it should be encouraged. No need to find privacy at all. Near here in northern Vermont was the site of the last breast feeding flap where the woman was removed from the airplane at Burlington Airport for breast feeding in "public". The airline sooned learned the power of public opinion on that one.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 06-08-2007 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysoprase View Post
    I am out enough to do it and machinery calls for jeans, maybe with Ryka sneakers and a older pullover top, but jeans.

Wash the car in the driveway wearing the sundress.
    I can't agree more. Even a stick getting thrown out from the mower deck can leave a big scar on a pretty leg. There is no guarantee that what you mow will come out the side or in the bag. Every year there are loads of injuries caused by people not wearing the proper attire when using it.

No mater how hot it gets, I always wear long jeans, sneakers or tennis shoes, and at least a T-shirt.
    I didn't realize it until it was too late, but one place I lived has a patch of poison Ivy in the yard. I was dressed for the job at hand, but particles hit my arms and I broke out from it. The worst part is that I'm allergic to Calamine lotion. So I used bleach. That worked, but really dried my skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]