Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife MADE Me Cross Dress Tonight

My Wife MADE Me Cross Dress Tonight

It's true! Tonight there was a staff party for where my wife works. The theme was Hawaiian. We both had new Hawaiian shirts/blouses to wear. Well, she didn't like the way hers looked on her when she put it on so she said, "Trade with me." My shirt was red with gold flowers on it, Her blouse was purple with blue and green flowers on it. So, there I was at the party all evening long wearing a woman's Hawaiian blouse and my wife was wearing my men's shirt. How far we have come! Anyone else go out wearing one another's clothes?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yep, all the time! It's very common for Marla to ask me to wear something that belongs to her. She'll say something like "I'd really love it if you wore something of mine tonight. I have really nice top/sweater (or whatever) I think you'd look really cute in." I always say yes, even if it's really girly and pretty obvious that I'm wearing women's clothes in boy mode. But then again, I like blurring the boundaries and so does she
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Talking Ar-r-r-gh..........

You gals sure are lucky you have such great SO's. I'm green with envy.
    Hugs, Andi

Where do you find great SO's like that?
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

My wife wears my t-shirts all the time
    But do I complain.....No
    (I should mark this down from if she ever finds out)
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Well my daughter did my makeup on thursday if that counts
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

I wish I could find an understanding and cool SO like that!

Barbara
    My wife and I trade on occasion, usually she is looking for a camisole or bra to go with an outfit. She also will put out things of hers for me to wear. Just love those days!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

WOW you are so lucky. My wife wouldn't even think of anything like that. She is pretty much on the straight and narrow as far as anything like that may be concerned.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Several years ago the people my wife works with had a halloween party. We went as Robin Hood and Maid Marian. Unfortunately I was Robin. Anyway, to find costums we went to a thrift shop. I tryed on several pairs of womens tights and tops till we found the right one. I put them on in the dressing room and then went out into the store to show my wife and the sales ladies. What fun. I wore the out fit to the party and was thrilled to be sort of out in public. Unbeknowed to everybody I also wore a little make-up just for fun.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar

Matching

My wife and I have a few matching items. Often, when she finds a nice pair of shoes, a blouse or anything else, that she'll be looking for both sizes. Whenever the item is stretchy, and both of us can wear it; She'll simply say "This one is for sharing". The biggest confusion is the bras.... We often have to look at the tags to figure out which is which.
    Miss Lulu

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    And when I saw the title to this thread I figured you had a bad day and was in a cranky grumpy mood so your wife made you dress to get you to relax.
    Oh well, this was better.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

[SIZE="3"]My wife is hinting that when we go to Denver next time we are clothes shopping with me as Dixie, and yes if we end up buying anything at all for Dixie, Dixie will have to be present to try it on.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

How very interesting. My girlfriend often suggests I wear a pair of her underwear when I don't have any clean ones about the house.. Odd thing is, I've been cd'ing since I was maybe 4 years old, but I wasn't even in to women's underwear until I met her, that corruptor! :-)

[SIZE="3"]Violet, there was alot I wasn't into before I met my wife, but under her guidence I have and continue to blossom.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    It's true! Tonight there was a staff party for where my wife works. The theme was Hawaiian. We both had new Hawaiian shirts/blouses to wear. Well, she didn't like the way hers looked on her when she put it on so she said, "Trade with me." My shirt was red with gold flowers on it, Her blouse was purple with blue and green flowers on it. So, there I was at the party all evening long wearing a woman's Hawaiian blouse and my wife was wearing my men's shirt. How far we have come! Anyone else go out wearing one another's clothes?
    You lucky, lucky, lucky girl

Mitch

Did you wear matching grass skirts?

We don't have nearly enough haloweens, let's make the last day of every month a haloween.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    So, there I was at the party all evening long wearing a woman's Hawaiian blouse
    You sound as though you both had a good time Holly... as an after thought my S/O makes me cross dress all the time
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeap my wife and i trade all the time and it's fun hope you had a great time at the party

susie

your lucky

Your lucky to be the same or close size. I'm not althought she will share accesories. She does love fashion and happy to shop and buy for me. I guess thats close.
    Fran

The party was a blast... we had a great time. It would have been better, though, if it had been a mumu instead of a blouse that she wanted to trade .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Holly..way to go. I don't know if I could do that but I bet you pulled it off extremely well and beautifully.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Not any More

We used to share a lot of things, but several years ago she went on a diet and lost 130 pounds. (she was 260 when she started).
    BTW, she lost it the hard way, she started eating less and walking 4 to 6 miles a day.

Banned Read only
    I was seeing this girl last September who made me wear her t-shirts. they were regular unisex t-shirts, and one of them was even a "federal breast inspector" t-shirt obviously intended for male wearers (the others included a bruce springsteen tour shirt and a shirt with a boudoir photo of george costanza), but it was such a thrill knowing that I was wearing a woman's shirt in public and nobody knew because they weren't necessarily womens attire. naturally I told anyone that would listen.

she also wanted to paint my nails, but she let me go before that happened because she was convinced that she was a sociopath and didn't want to end up hurting me.

Friday night I wore one of my wife's dresses when we met 2 other couples for dinner. This morning she wore one of my over blouses to church. We do ask each other before we borrow clothes. Some items are don't ask - don't tell -such as hose, panties, bras, jewelry.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com