Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's secret is out in the open?

Why must I be Blue?

Who's secret is out in the open?

I was wondering. Who here has their secret known to someone else? And how did they find out?

I'll go first. My secret...is still a secret. I fail... ^_^'

EDIT: I'm referring to the CDing secret if, for you, it is a secret.

Side note: I need to learn english better.
    Last edited by fredgregjoe; 06-10-2007 at 02:36 AM.

What secret would that be?

Why must I be Blue?
    The crossdressing secret, for some. I guess its not so much a secret for others. ^_^'
    I should refrase that, I guess. ^_^'

I was just teasing you Hon. Gives an old man a laugh sometimes. I have a lot of secrets, least of which is CDing. Then again, you never know who you are dealing with as you have no doubt seen by my changing avatars. What you see is pretty much what you get with me but there are things I cannot share with everyone for different reasons. Nothing bad I assure you but on a need to know basis. Most of my friends know who I am in both modes though.

I told my sister and mother, but wish i hadn't now, told them when my SO had left me because of CDing, My mom told the sister i never would have told, and i haven't spoken to her since. I think they all think that i have quit, since she came back to me, and been happy ever since, so now only my SO knows, i think LoL

Chantelle

My ex-wife knows (told her fairly early on actually... seemed the right thing to do at the time) and a friend I talk on the net a lot that is much older and far wiser than I'll probably ever be. Both were cool with it in different ways. Would like to be free with it with others (family) but not ready to deal with that yet... though I'm sure some suspect. Well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Sooo... not really out in the open now is it? =)

I've talked about it with my Ex and my counselor, my mother knows without words, my best (very conservative) friend jokes about it from time to time (he feels a bit uncomfortable), my neighbours and hundreds of people have seen me.

I guess it's not a secret, in the meaning of the word, anymore.
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-10-2007 at 06:18 AM.

My wife knows, and who ever she may have told. I kno wthat she told her mother, and god knows who else she may have told.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    mom, wife and a couple of ex-gf's know, few of my friends have their suspicions. since finding this site and all of the great people here, i really dont care who knows anymore. its kind of fun to see how far i can push without getting outed sometimes, and if i do, oh well!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    My wife knows about my crossdressing, my ex-girlfriends, my best friend, a neighbour at my cottage, and the CDs I hang out with. Came close to catastrophy when I wanted to tell my son though. Beating around the bush in a conversation; I was about to expose myself to him until I found out that he despises anybody that doesn't live a STRAIGHT life.
    Miss Lulu

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]For me not much of a secret everyone here knows. I go out often and in the daytime, the neighbors have seen me, my ex-wife found out after our divorce, my GF knows, and those in work have a pretty good idea what's going on. Been thinking about telling a good friend but if I tell her it will be like placing a full page ad in New York Times. Anyone that would confront me I would not deny it, just try to make them understand.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

girl next door
    It is still a bit of a secret for me. I've told my wife and several friends, and my wife also told several mutual friends.:mad:
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

i told whoever reads my blog which includes some friends and my roommate. lol. i plan on going to class dressed when school starts in the fall.

i was outed by my SO. she came home one time and i was fully dressed. it was embarrassing but it was a good thing to get it out in the open.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar

What Secret???

• My entire firm knows my 'secret' (read here)
    • My wife knew before we were married
    • Mom, Dad, my Sister
    • Best friend, his wife, his sister and husband
    • Various and sundry acquaintances
    • Nearly anyone I pass by on the street or train

Like I said... What secret.

Regards,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]My wife knows and has always known, some of our friends know. Most of our friends have seen me on Halloween, but probably think it was just a Halloween costume, however I am always sarcasticly joking about wearing my favorite panties with them or some other under garmet or I need a new dress/skirt, so unless they are dense as a post they probably at least suspect. My family does not know, as well as our kids.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Blossoming
    Im still "in the closet" with my crossdressing. I have a few friends that know that I dress and have seen me. A couple of girls that I have dated know that I have tried it, but don't know the extent of my dressings (now that I am single, I almost dress constantly in the privacy of my house or at a friends house) NONE of my family knows. The friends that do know are comfortable with it and have even tried setting me up on dates with guys they know from work.

I can say yes. Too many. Lost my long time social contacts over it. It's a b when your phone stops ringing on a Friday night.

I sit here and recall being at bowling and one guy was drinking and outta no where he said something about him liking to ware panties. His wife sometime latter had a little song she sang about CDing.

And Oh How You Tore It
    The Night That You Wore It
    My Little Alice Blue Gown

There was just one person who knew about me for the first four-plus decades of my life, and that was my SO. Now, there are no longer any secrets being kept from anybody and I am sooooo much happier. Not that this is the right move for everyone(I'm TS, by the way, which makes a bit of difference), but being out in the open makes for a much happier life.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Well I'm closeted and straight, and I recently decided to openly tell one of my brothers and a female best friend (tho I admit in both cases there was a little bit of alcohol involved in me telling them LOL). I'm pretty sure my parents know, we just don't talk about it, which is fine. In their case I guess "don't ask/ don't tell" is probably for the best. I decided since it's nobody's business but my own, no one has to know unless I choose to tell them. I don't dress up that often any more anyways.

As for the internet, I have mentioned it before to a few over the internet friends, and even shown pictures. I admit it is a bit easier talking about it on-line when you don't have to face the person, or see them the next day. LOL.
    Last edited by SweetCaroline; 06-10-2007 at 03:05 PM.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

My wife knows, My mother-in-law knows, My Sister knows, My best Buddy knows and probably more know. Ah my closet is expanding.
    I'm sure my mom knows and if she knows my dad knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Oh and everyone here knows. LOL.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Aside from sales associates, members of the groups I attend and a few others who do not know me in the male mode the only person who knows I dress is a buddy. I came out to him a few months ago and he has been accepting.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

My wife because I told her. Our massage thearpist because she came over one day (has Key to house) while I was dressed and thought it was great and now my toe nails are painted, so she sees them every two weeks. She even went with me when I bought may last wig to try out some for herself. Also, a good friend of my wifes and mine. She saw a picture of me when I dressed for a halloween party and asked for more. She and I have a close e-mail relationship (just as friends) and I send her shots when I take them. Her husband, who is also a close friend does not know and I know my secret is safe with his wife.

Well It is a secret. I like to say I am in the closet but the door is open.
    Who knows, there are a few My wife for sure, my brother and his wife, my kids know by accident and a couple of friends that I have told. Most are unbelieving, friends that is. but I convince them that indeed it is true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee