Thread: site now pproved by the RAC

Talking site now pproved by the RAC

I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALY INFORMED BY MY AGENTS THAT THIS SITE IS NOW 5 STAR PLUS APPROVEDBY THE RAC

I must point out that the RAC is the "rooms about crssdressers" NOT the Royal Automobile Club
    lol Anita

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Red face Silly me.

Hi Anita.

Great news, I only wish I could stop my implosive behaviour. I read your post quickly and did not notice that you did not mean the Royal Automobile Club.

I just sent them an email to see if I can get a discount on my membership since I am a member of this forum and I cross dress.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Take care.
    Love Sandra xx

If anyone knows a better site for people who are dazed confused and in need of moral support then I have yet to.......oooh

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    If anyone knows a better site for people who are dazed confused and in need of moral support then I have yet to.......oooh

omg me too well you know.......................

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by anita
    I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALY INFORMED BY MY AGENTS THAT THIS SITE IS NOW 5 STAR PLUS APPROVEDBY THE RAC

I must point out that the RAC is the "rooms about crssdressers" NOT the Royal Automobile Club
    lol Anita
    RAC? Royal Air Corp? Royal Automobile Club? Dammit :mad: Guess I'm just a Really Anal Crossdresser

Alright! Perfect - we're getting there Girls, let's keep up the good work!
    XOXO,

Racheal