Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confrontation With Neighbor

Barbara
    Way to go Glenda! Amazing what idiots some people are. As Einstein said: The difference between genius and stupidity -- genius has limitations.

Just let me know when the party is.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

When's the party ?

Way to go Glenda. Let me know, I'll be there to support you !

Huggs, Renee

Luckily,i've an enormous fence[built by me for lifestyle purposes,oxide pigmented concrete]around my mortgage,so i can wander,ponce as much as my little beating heart wants to,a very private world,,,,although,too our friends who are aware of my fem persona,there are no problems[rejection or ridicule]

I once had a confrontation with my former nieghbour. Although it wasn't related to my crossdressing.. But if he had have seen me at all however i would have commented that i look better as a woman than the thing he called a wife.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

glenda- my neighbor (a girl) busted me the other night and my wife ran up and said dont pick on my boy toy. sweet is it not.

stephanie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Well now I know who my friends are.....you didn't invite me !!!!!!!!!!!!

You get high marks from me on standing up for yourself. Just hope he isn't a NEXT DOOR neighbor.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

hell i would save up and get to your party

you did the right thing glenda . now i would out myself to everyone in the nabourhood and have that party hmm a coming out party don't back down

Congratulations for standing up for yourself in a difficult situation. You might consider filing a complaint with the police, just to have it on record. To some extent, you were faced with a form of blackmail. With an existing police report, if anything further happens, you will have a document trail and you will be able to truthfully respond to anyone who confronts you that you are known to the community and the police are aware of the situation.
    Regards,
    Mary

Aspiring Member
    Just let us all know when and what time the party is, we can give him something really to talk about.
    Maybe he is ashame because he really wants to try it himself but peer pressure saids no?

Good for you standing up for yourself. Sorry your neighbor is an narrow minded idiot JERK. Please be careful...he doesn't sound like he's wrapped to tight.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    lol your neighbor sounds like a lot of fun .... lol you did very well in dealing with him .... just a thought for his next cook out send him a male stripper .....

Like everyone else here I'm glad to hear you had the nerve to stand up to him. I like your party idea but morons like him don't take kindly to having someone be one up on them. You've made your point so there's no need to give him an opportunity for further confrontation. He obviously has a short fuse and chances are the neighbours don't like him and wouldn't believe a word he says anyway. If I were you I'd ignore him completely but I'd sure keep an eye over my shoulder.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Good job, Glenda!

Better than retaliation, make a point of looking after the older ladies in the neighbourhood. They're the ones in charge of neighbourhood gossip most of the time, and thank goodness, too! How else would we know who'd had the baby and whose kid had graduated?

The occasional stopping by to say, "Hey, I'm running to the store, do you need anything?" or mowed lawn can do wonders for your neighbourhood rep. The rest of the neighbours appreciate your looking after their wives and mothers, so they'll stand up for you.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Glenda you done a great job standing up to that jerk. If he wants to tell everybody that you are a crossdresser you should not lift a finger to stop him. I would not worry about any of his threats. It would be a good idea to talk to the police and tell them what happened, they might talk to the guy. That might be all it takes to discourage him from bothering you again. Good luck to you.
    SISSY

Here's the thread about my nieghbor
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    This kind of thing really scares me. I'm just about to rent a house specifically so I can have some privacy so I can dress how I like, when I like. The place I'm looking at is in a quiet suburban neighborhood, and you just never know. I mean, on Sunday morning the newspaper is not going to be on my porch, it's going to be down at the end of the driveway, and I'll need to go get it before I eat breakfast, and I'll be wearing nail polish and stuff, and there will be kids riding their bikes up and down and all.

An apartment would be safer, but I need more floor space than that.

I really, really hate feeling this way. Feeling trapped. Like, when do I get to just be me?

In my fantasies, nobody cares. I can come and go, and as long as I look presentable, the question of whether I'm a presentable man or a presentable woman should make no difference. It's a sweet fantasy, isn't it?

***Jenna*** (wanting to cry now)

[SIZE="3"]Your neighbor sounds like a real loser![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Just stay away from my family?"
    What did he think, that a T-girl was going to pounce on his wife and kids as they pull into the driveway, give her a makover and turn the kids into raging sissies?

Sure there are murderers, rapists, kidnappers and sex offenders out on the streets, but its nice to know that your neighbor's got that tranny problem on lockdown!

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    Good for you standing your ground. Who does he think he is? I'm pretty sure he doesn't think of you when he gets dressed in morning.
    Maybe he does and that's his problem

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    What did he think, that a T-girl was going to pounce on his wife and kids as they pull into the driveway, give her a makover and turn the kids into raging sissies?
    LOL Violet.

This guy is a real piece of work. Your comeback was priceless, Glenda.

Glenda..
    Your neighbor is an ASS!
    Please do what you will to him, AND make it hurt and bite too! Hehe!

Glenda,
    Way to go babe. I wish I had your style. Because the redneck under my dress would have kicked the smack outta him. Well done and handled well.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Good Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, that is one good way we have an advantage at picking up some real estate at a cheap price!
    I have rather annoying neighbors who love to strut their stuff with their loud parties. I am planning one myself hopefully this summer with a few other TG friends. Surely I'll see a "for sale" sign go up.
    When the realtor is showing off the property, I'll surely be outside tending to my garden! LOL.
    You go girl!

I love it! You so rule 0

Actually, you can't imagine how much easier it makes life once the neighbors know. Mine do, I've got guys from clerks renting a house on one side and a cute little family with baby on the other. I was out one night - my tg friends drag me to some of the straitest places - and there's one of the roommate neighbors and we're talking with a girl who turns out to be his gf. "Hi Jeff" with a wave and smile. Then taxi home (still dressed) there's the other neighbor pulling up in his driveway - oh well... suck it up... "Hi Brad" with a wave.

They still borrow sugar - literally. I know this reality isn't universal yet - this is the other side of the rainbow where I dwell.

When you have that party, make sure it is themed.... DRAG QUEENS and KINGS! Maybe do rednecks in drag the following week...

Yup, that ought to put a for sale sign on his lawn...

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...