Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: shaved legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara4242 View Post
    Ashley,

This is just a suggestion for an experiment -- and if you do experiment with it, I would be interested if you find any differences. I use women's shave cream (my favorite is Skintimate Citrus) and a woman's razor (arms and pits: Venus Divine; legs: Venus Breeze ). On my recent trip to Las Vegas I ran out of shave cream, and the hotel mini-store only had men's shave cream in stock. Well, I bought it but was immediately struck by what I thought was how it wasn't as smooth a shave. Later during my stay, I was at the hotel's spa and used a man's disposable razor and male shave cream that they had out to shave my armpits. Once again, it just didn't feel as smooth and silky.
    I'll definitely give your suggestions a try; although I've read on this forum that the preferred choice is the 'guy' razor. And now that I think about it, I had an ex that liked the 'guy' razors better.
    But I'm still kind of a newbie when it comes to that department, so any advice is appreciated!

Keep entire body hairless - legs, genitals, stomach, chest, arms, underarms. Live in Florida and wear shorts and tank tops almost exclusoively and go to the communuty pool often. Noobody has ever said anything and, if they did, I would hust tell them that I like my body hairlless Which I do. As if it's any of their business.
    My wife has gotten used to it and doesn't pay it any attention anymore. Lets face it, nothing looks worse when you put on your nylons than hair pressed down against your legs. Ugh. And stray hairs peeking out of your panties? I don;'t think so. f we expect our women to be mostly hairless and that is the fashion, then why wouldn;t we do the same when we are expressing our feminine side?

For me, it's a seasonal thing. Fall, Winter I shave my legs but Spring, Summer I don't because then I will be wearing shorts. I know alot of us think people don't notice, but I'm sure they do. As much as they also notice plucked brows and other feminization. Of course, many of us don't care if anyone notices.

Totally Hairless

I stay smooth 24/7, but I use waxing at the local salon and an epilator in between at home. Yes it was painful at first but as the hair grows back finer and lighter it is no big deal now and I stay smooth for 4 to 6 weeks in between trips to the salon.

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    My wife notices when I shave the six or so hairs I have on my upper chest. Okay, so I exaggerate a little: I just counted, and really it's 12 hairs (seriously.) But she doesn't like it when I do that. (Now this she hasn't gotten her way on, particularily if I'm planning to wear something lower-cut.)
    LOL. Oh you kidder you!

Shaving? Ah, yes I shave and the results are wonderful. At first it was just curiosity: a college kid wondering what it would feel like to have legs just like the girls on campus. My male roommate found out about it eventually and joined in.

Presently, I'm shaved or depilated 24/7. It does wonders for cleanliness. I look and feel younger and feel less masculine. At the gym I wear shorts regularly and never get so much as an odd look. Athletics-wise I guess there's a bunch of practical reasons for leg-shaving, but truth is, I just love the look and feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Welch View Post
    I stay smooth 24/7, but I use waxing at the local salon and an epilator in between at home. Yes it was painful at first but as the hair grows back finer and lighter it is no big deal now and I stay smooth for 4 to 6 weeks in between trips to the salon.
    My kinda "girl" I've been "hair free" for over two years now and love it. Used to shave just my legs, but as we all know, "more is better". Got tired of the every other day thing when shaving, so tried "wax" and, well,.... I only use my razor for my face now.

BTW as for noticing the hairless legs, zero problem there. At the gym it seems that everybody else is "into" their own thing and are too selfabsorbed to bother looking.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I can't stand hairy legs. I use to wax mine but now I shave, still non-hairy legs are attractive. When I see a man wearing shorts with hairy legs, I want to puke. The only place hair is attractive is on you head!

I want to go hairless but the SO won't go for it at all. Rats!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    I wear shorts at work and only one female said I wonder what the rest looks like!
    Of course it depends on your interest in her, but I might follow a question like that with,"would you like to have dinner?"

It would be interesting if you only shaved one leg, would people then notice? I doubt it...he...he....

I started by saving my legs. Then one day, i just shaved my entire body. Chest, back, arm and legs, everything. That was about 5 years ago. I work with a lot of women. A few comments were they really liked the smoothness. And only a few comments. I had really hairy arms. I would never go back to all that hair.

looking for information alshea243's Avatar
    i been shavig my legs and under my arms since i was 16 i have never stop

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've been shaving everything for several years now, I've only been asked a couple of times about it, and then the conversation goes onto another topic. One bit of advice. Of all the area's to get knick's on the arm pits are the worse, especialy when putting on deodorant afterwards. Be very careful shaving that area due to razor bumps. Jocelyn

I'm one of those who shave my whole body and have been doing it for many years. The only person who ever said anything was a doctor in the ER. I have no idea what he was so concerned about.
    Kisses, Linda

Shaving Everywhere

Men have the freedom over their own bodies to choose whether we are ape-like or not. I choose not. This is completely mainstream as witnessed by products like this which I own.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

I can't understand why a wife would try to dictate the hair on your chest or arms. Do you tell her she can't shave her legs?

This product does work great, it is designed specifically for men and it is the best way to shave your privates that I have found. it has never nicked me.

One additional thing is I live in Florida and applying sunscreen is a daily occurrence. That would be really gross if I all that hair.

Deedee_tv
    Last edited by Deedee_tv; 06-12-2007 at 12:53 PM.

NEVER going back

This must be one of the most recurring topics here on the forum.

About 7 months ago I met a Domme Female on line who insisted I become shooth from the neck down.
    I did, and will NEVER go back to hairy. In the past I hated bleaching or having to wear opaque pantyhose underneath sheer stockings.
    I use a woman's "Intuition" razor once or twice a week. I just got a man's Phillips "Body Groom" and use it mostly for touch-ups. Yes, the "naughty bits" are tricky, and I try and use a women's after shave moisturizer afterward.
    My GF helps me with the eyebrows, and insists that I let her wax my back (she is a frequent contributor here, and a wonderful person).

Quote Originally Posted by megan163 View Post
    For me, it's a seasonal thing. Fall, Winter I shave my legs but Spring, Summer I don't because then I will be wearing shorts. I know alot of us think people don't notice, but I'm sure they do. As much as they also notice plucked brows and other feminization. Of course, many of us don't care if anyone notices.
    I'll echo this. Quite a number of you are saying "nobody notices!" I'd tend to disagree with this. People ''do'' notice, but very few would even dream of saying anything, much less actually saying something. How would such a conversation go? You, in a store on a warm evening, wearing shorts.

Customer: "Ah, excuse me, I noticed you have no hair on your legs but lots on your arms?"

Why on earth would someone actually ask you that?

I'll grant that most people see what they expect to see; see someone wearing a skirt, they'll tend to think it is a woman unless proven otherwise. See a man in shorts, they'll tend to believe he has hairy legs unless closer inspection shows otherwise.

But, for the people that actually *do* notice, I bet it's only 1 in a 1000 that would actually say something about it. Don't delude yourselves. It IS noticed. But thankfully, in today's society it's a little more socially acceptable. It's not quite up to the level of male earrings, but it's close.

It is really not anyone's business except yourself. Why do you care what other people think? What does it matter if you have hair on your legs or not? If someone actually asks you, just tell them that you like it that way or even tell them that it feels better when I wear pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by bbarnsworth View Post
    I'll echo this. Quite a number of you are saying "nobody notices!" I'd tend to disagree with this. People ''do'' notice, but very few would even dream of saying anything, much less actually saying something. How would such a conversation go? You, in a store on a warm evening, wearing shorts.

Customer: "Ah, excuse me, I noticed you have no hair on your legs but lots on your arms?"

Why on earth would someone actually ask you that?

I'll grant that most people see what they expect to see; see someone wearing a skirt, they'll tend to think it is a woman unless proven otherwise. See a man in shorts, they'll tend to believe he has hairy legs unless closer inspection shows otherwise.

But, for the people that actually *do* notice, I bet it's only 1 in a 1000 that would actually say something about it. Don't delude yourselves. It IS noticed. But thankfully, in today's society it's a little more socially acceptable. It's not quite up to the level of male earrings, but it's close.

Have had shaved legs for years. Can't imagine not being that way now. Al out in public all the time and no one notices or cares. Play golf that way and attend many male dominated functions without problems.

Shaved Legs

Corrine
    I am in my mid/ 50's, I have been shaving my legs for over 6 years and have had one family member comment. I lived and worked in shorts in Kansas until about 1 year ago, now living in southern california and there are more guys here with shaved legs, or at least hairless legs, than one could imagine. I notice things like this and I would say that 75% either have never had hair on their legs or shave for one reason or another. To top it off, It is one of the greatest feelings ever under a skirt.
    Bobi

I completely agree. If your wife insists that you don't shave your legs, they tell her that you don't want her to shave her legs either. Everyone needs to have control over their own body. Leg hair is such a minor thing...

Jamie :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee_tv View Post
    Men have the freedom over their own bodies to choose whether we are ape-like or not. I choose not. This is completely mainstream as witnessed by products like this which I own.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

I can't understand why a wife would try to dictate the hair on your chest or arms. Do you tell her she can't shave her legs?

This product does work great, it is designed specifically for men and it is the best way to shave your privates that I have found. it has never nicked me.

One additional thing is I live in Florida and applying sunscreen is a daily occurrence. That would be really gross if I all that hair.

Deedee_tv

Wink

I shaved mine about two months ago and don't intend to let them go hairy again. Shave them about every three days, feels great, and nobody's noticed even when I'm in shorts. Wifey seems okay with it.

Take care and God bless!

my wife took about ten seconds to notice ....

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by TabithaLah View Post
    I had been thinking of shaving for a lont time. After reading another thread on shaving a few weeks ago I just went ahead and did it. That was 2 weeks ago and my wife still hasn't noticed. When people said that nobody noticed I figured for sure my wife would right away but girl was I wrong.

Tabitha
    sorry that made no sense - should have been quoted...

My wife took 10 seconds to notice!

Mitch

I wouldn't be without shaved legs now. I don't wear shorts though.

When I was feeling a bit braver though I wore clear nail varnish for awhile and I was shocked no-one said anything. I don't know if they didn't notice or didn't know what to say