Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: shaved legs?

i always keep my legs shaved...the feeling is wonderful!
    -Chastity

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by gmss View Post
    Ok - here it is.

It could be urban legend, but it sounds believable...

If you decide to do it after you read this, please do let us know how you made out...

WARNING: story is rather, uhm, yucky...
    Sad story...
    okay, I just read that. certainly something to think about. however, nothing a little talc couldn't fix.

apparently they didn't teach that guy about talc in his fancy high-falootin' cah-lige!

As I say, I can't rule out urban legend either.

Let us know how you make out.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrine GG View Post
    I'm just curious, how many of you shave your legs? My husband has really hairy legs and he doesn't shave them, I guess that would be the first thing to raise eyebrows.
    Generally I shave my legs from early fall to early spring - I grow the hair back in the summertime so that I won't look "odd" when I wear shorts

Came home from work, had a nice hot bath, and shaved my chest and legs, and then lotion, and it feels great, haveing skin again feels so nice, i love it!!
    but in a day from now i will feel like a cactus and hate that, want to try a elipta thingy a magiggie <blush>

chantelle

Well what do you know? Another body shaving thread! I suppose I ought to post a link to my Dry Shaving technique.

Dry shaving is great for everyone, but it's especially useful for those who don't shave so frequently. It's also a very safe way to shave the nether regions, although you may wish to use an unmodified razor in these delicate areas, especially on locations that you can't see.

If anyone tries this technique, please let me know. Everybody who tries it likes it.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

As much as I love freshly shaved legs whenever I dress, I will be taking a summer "hiatus" starting at the end of next week and letting the hair grow out. Wife will be off for the summer, so my dressing activities will be substantially curtailed until early August. I think I am ready for a short "vacation" from dressing, nothing permanent though.
    GD

took my wife 4 months to notice clear varnish and noone else has!

Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    took my wife 4 months to notice clear varnish and noone else has!

Mitch
    Clear varnish? Wass that exactly?

i have shaved entire body for years and been in and out of the hospital several times and no one has ever said any thing that i can remember

susie

Aspiring Member

Smile

I am totally shaved now for well over 3 years, and definately would not go back to having the ucky hair on either my legs , arms or chest.

I have been in the hospital several times in the past 3 years. The one procedure i was to have, the nurse came to shave where they were going to enter.
    Her comment was " you are already shaved, good " and that was the total of the conversation about being shaved.

Since I work outside in the summer with other people, and wear a t-shirt with short sleves all the time, I thought that I might get some sarcastic comments from some people, but never has a word been said about my shaved legs or arms.

It always feels so nice too, when i am dresses, wearing a skirt, and panty hose, to have them on with nicely fresh shave legs.

I would encourage any one that wears hose and skirts or dresses to shave totally, and know they will love how good it feels

Denise

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    I waxed my hairy forearms, this evening, and it burned like the fires of hell, but now, an hour later, my arms feel smooth as silk, and I really like it!

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    I do...I cycle competetively so nobody thinks it's wierd.

Plus hairy legs look awful on girls so naturally a hairy guy trying to look like a girl looks just as bad.
    Last edited by Julia Welch; 06-13-2007 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    I waxed my hairy forearms, this evening, and it burned like the fires of hell, but now, an hour later, my arms feel smooth as silk, and I really like it!
    Oh I see. So it's like a pain endurance test, and to the winners; soft, smooth silky skin.

Hmmm.... that sounds pretty good....

+1 for Julia's comment as well.

I'm convinced that's the way to go [for me.]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I shave my legs and thin the rest, my wifes ok with the legs but she likes the chest hair so it stays except for special occasions were I can do a body shave and yes to the genital trim.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    LMAO.. I'm reminded of Robin Williams's routine about women: They'll RIP THE HAIR OUT BY THE ROOTS, but they scream their brains out over a little spider. LOL

Women are damn tough... After my little experiment with waxing, women have my undying respect!! LOL

i've been shaving legs for close to 3 years now. Started late fall and stopped for the summer so family would not ask "why?" Then fall same year started shaving legs again and thought well why not shave more. Only part I cant reach well is the back. Would have a SO if one was around. But I love the feeling of smooth legs. I know its time for a shave if i dont do it earlier, when my legs rub against eachother when i go to bed.
    I am me and you are you, give me love and I'll love you too.

Wow!

90+ posts regarding leg shaving.

That's got to mean something. What? I don't know but I find it darned interesting.

Asked the husband and he said, yes he did notice my leg shaving status. Who knew? And of course, he prefers to be shaven himself.

So the majority say they do/enjoy the leg shaving thing. How many find their partner's shaven status significant to attraction? Does your appreciation of shavedness extend beyond your own grooming preferences?

Me too

I've been shaving everything but my arms for about two months now and I love it. Now I look at everybody who is in shorts and if there is hair it repulses me... My SO is actually starting to likeit except of course when "Mr. Stubbly" does not shave. LOL

I've not shaved my legs since the mid 70's when my wife initiated the shaving. She liked it until I told her I was a TV.

Skip to last month, I was sitting on the couch rubbing my legs (I had hose on) and she asked me why I was doing that. I told her I liked the smooth feeling, but would rather the legs be hairless.

She said, if I bought her a sleep number bed, then I could shave my legs.

We now have a sleep number bed.

I'm waiting for the 30 day return period to end, then I'll shave, that way she can't send the bed back to prevent me from shaving.
    DonnaT

Aspiring Member

Just shave 'em

Like many of the others have stated, no one really notices or even cares. Many of my female friends were more like "oh" and as for the guys some questioned "WHAT?" Guys like to tease if given the opportunity. So when you shave 'em, just act like its not big deal and make it a non-issue. "...to each, his own."
    Rachel

I shave my legs and my wife has no objections. I am not out much in shorts as a guy, but that is not an issue when I am. I do enjoy the feeling of smooth legs with stockings and even with trousers in guy mode.

Ten years ago, one of the side effects of my prostate cancer treatment was that my hair stopped growing. That was the only part of the treatment that I didn't mind.

Shaved legs all year round but rest of body only in winter. My job is very "macho" type and shaved men are considered strange. I love winter time!!

Shaved legs?....I say heck yeah honey....as for other parts..well I know for me underarms, chest, genetalia are an all the time must....always joke with the wife that when i win the lottery i will have neck down electrolysis

It doesn't matter if shaved men are considered "strange". It is not anyone's business. If anyone says anything, tell them that it is not their business. Be true to yourself and don't let other people dictate how your body should look. Don't be a puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Michelle View Post
    Shaved legs all year round but rest of body only in winter. My job is very "macho" type and shaved men are considered strange. I love winter time!!