Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: shaved legs?

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    I started shaving my genitals after I had my vasectomy. They shaved me in hospital and and I jumped at the opportunity ;o) My wife liked it and so did I. I started shaving my legs about 3 years ago.
    Q: What do you girls like better: razors or chemicals/creams? I tried cream (veet) but I think it takes a lot longer.
    Guys are better with makeup. They know what they like on a girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I shave my entire body...genital included....so much better feeling. I have been doing it for the last 7 years with an electric epilator "Satinelle" from Phillips.

I just started using the Veet product on my legs and love how they turned out.

I shave my legs on friday, and when monday rolls around, I usuall use nair to get me through the week.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

I shave often,..

too often. I like the INTUITION razor for convenience, but have discovered that VEET works better and lasts longer. Any tips on how to beat the "rash" in the pubic area? The wife prefers me with hairy legs but I have her convinced that it's cooler with no hair.

I don't shave mine very often - it takes so long to grow back and might look suspicious!! What I use instead are semi-opaque flesh coloured tights that give a very good impression of sheer tights on shaved legs - and they feel really great too!!

Shave my legs every couple of days
    Merry

HRT since 2009

As much as I would love to shave my legs year round I only do so when cool weather comes. I like wearing shorts at work just a little too much but it does make the South Carolina summer a little more tolerable.

Wow, so many posts on this topic! Well, better to weigh in late than not at all. I've been shaving my legs (plus chest and underarms) for years. I don't wear shorts in the summer so I never worry about anybody noticing.
    -Audrey

I have been shaving my body for about 2 years now and dont like the idea of going back to being hairy again,i tend to shave my legs and genitals twice a week and arms and chest once a week

I started shaving my body about two months ago, I do have an advantage since I have fair skin and lite colored hair, so I did not think it would have a big impact. I wear shorts every day to work and short sleeve shirts, I meet about 20-30 customers a day and 13 guys I work with, no one has commented on my shaving. My wife is o.k. with me shaving as part of my crossdressing. It is very sensual to shave and I love the feeling of no hair on my body, it seems to complete the crossdressing. People are too busy to notice or they just respect your decisions.

Best,
    Allison

I have to agree with those that have said "It completes the dressing". I noticed very early on that I was not presenting as a woman very well with those hairy legs. My second wife was the first one to ever shave my legs during her attempt to "scare" me out of dressing. Immediately, I noticed the differance when putting on a pair of L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose. The feeling of that fabric against soft smooth legs was so invigorating and energizing. I haven't stopped since.. okay well maybe I have a forest on the legs at the moment, but I've been so busy lately I have not had time to take my "Kandis time" and do all that she loves so much.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Smile

I have been shaving my legs for well over a year now and wonder why it took me so many years to do it. Also have been noticing other guys in public with shaved legs as well.
    Jolene

I just replenished my supply of Lady razors and cream, and am going to shave
    around my "sensitive" areas tonight i think,..I shave my legs fully when i know won't be out very much with shorts, and I look forward to it
    because it feels wonderful,... with some very sexy, tight hose and stockings! And of course we can't forget the 5 to 6" heels, can we!!

Aspiring Member

Smile

I am totally shaved now, and have been for well over 3 years,

The first summer I thought i would get some comments from the people I work with about having no hair on my arms, and never heard a peep out of any one.

I now would not even think of going back to having hair on my body, arms or legs, and it feels so much better to be nice and smooth.

I use Veet for sensative skin about once every 4 to 6 weeks, and in between use ladies razors. I too find that mens razors just do not give you as nice a shave.

Hairless now and love it

Denise

I waxed everything below my neck 2 weeks ago and they're just now starting to grow back. It wasn't that bad, I would just recommend hard liquor during the process.

I shave everything- except the "top" of my arms. I use Tone soap and gillette 4 blade razor. I only use new or maybe once used blades for the pubic area tho. They are expensive but the shave is so close. I then use Avon's skin so soft on my legs and pubic area- seems to help with the razor rash. I do want to get the GG version of the shaver as it would be easier to hold in the shower I think.

I too shave every day. I am a contractor and I wear shorts to work. If anyone has noticed, they have not said a thing! But, I don't really care whether or not they do!

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    the only way to wear stockings and get the full effect is to shave those legs
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

Blessed

I guess I am blessed; the only hair on my body is on my head and crouch area. Sure makes life easy when I wear an evening dress and not have to worry about a hairy chest or legs.

Can't do it

My SO is not supportive ,so I can't shave anything but my face Would love to be hairless, that way I could wear sexy sheer hose and short sleeve shirts.

I shaved my underarms and chest a few months ago for the first time right after I came out to my SO. She told me that I should have my chest waxed so that the hair will grow back finer. She then asked if I wanted anything else waxed? I said I wanted my legs waxed too. She didn't want me to go to the same place she goes so we decided on another place not too far away. She called for prices and whether or not they will accept a man. The prices were acceptable and they do have male clients, although not for waxes but they will accept me. I went and the pain was not as bad as I expected and the girl was nice. She had never waxed a man before. We had a good session and she will do it again for me the next time I come in. Every 2 months should be okay for now.

I love the feel. I asked my SO about lotion and she showed me what she uses and told me I can use it too.

I play hockey all the year around and was wondering what to tell the guys when they noticed. I decided that I would just say that I like it this way. It's been 4 weeks now and nobody has said anything.

Bonnie

Shaved my leg a couple of times, LOVED IT, great feeling of freedom. Wife wasn't so impressed. Shaved my man parts and the wife loves it.