Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tranny Site's.... UK/US......????

Platinum Member
    i have found that the more of "him" i put away the better i am and all those around are .............such a guy thing

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    I've only posted once or twice on UK forums, and never on Roses, but the attitude on most sites seems to be that you are only welcome if you're interested in having the op and changing your sex. Alright, maybe that's generalising a bit much, but as a person who is a man most of the time and basically just likes "dressing up" on occasions, I have never felt that I fitted into any group like I do here.
    I have been accepted here, and here I'll stay - unless I blot my copybook.
    Cynthia

This is the first site I found from Google, and I knew after stooging around for a week or two, it was where I knew there was sympathy and understanding. That's why I joined, and started posting things about me which I'd hidden for 50 years. I felt "at home" almost immediately, which says a lot for the rest of you. I was not aware of other sites; I never went looking because I got what I wanted/needed here, but I assumed other placed would be similar. Not according to what I've read in this thread.

It takes me all my spare time to keep up with you all here and post from time to time, because I'm addicted and don't want to miss anything! How much time does it take all you who are members of more than one forum? You could spend that time dressing! But then, those of you who live alone, or with sympathetic partners probably dress before logging on. I'm jealouos, but keep up the good work. I'm happy here.

ToniB

I tend to avoid sites from other countries because the world hates us and I dislike getting into political discussions.
    Last edited by Stormgirl; 03-06-2005 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Aubrey
    I tend to avoid sites from other countries because the world hates us and I dislike getting into political discussions.
    I read somewhere that we ,in the us,now know what it's like to be Isralie;we are hated for who we are.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy Aubrey

Aubrey to say the world hate you is not true, as with anything the ones who do the hating are generally pure and simply jealous.

Speaking from a personal point of veiw I've always had a great respect for the American people, My Grandad was attached to an American unit in France WWII, he would not have a word said against those he served with.
    As for me, well one of the best drinking sessions I've ever had was in the company of a squad of US Army Rangers, Ok I had to introduce them to drinking warm beer but by the end of it they quite liked it.

love mand xxx

Tristen,

Trust me, just ban all those English right now. They are not to be trusted. They are really, really evil imperialists. Before you know it they will be burning down Washington again.

You can trust me Tristen. I am Scottish and have nothing against those dispicable swines whatsoever. Get rid of them before they take over the forum!

Freedom! (shouted in my best Mel Gibson imitation)

Akyra
    Quote Originally Posted by Helana
    Tristen,

Trust me, just ban all those English right now. They are not to be trusted. They are really, really evil imperialists. Before you know it they will be burning down Washington again.

You can trust me Tristen. I am Scottish and have nothing against those dispicable swines whatsoever. Get rid of them before they take over the forum!

look firstly im not american so i dont like em much either.......

yeah you lot...........

second how kan anyone be soo mean to mand??????

cause shez lyk omg way hot and stuff......

third......oops i lost count wtf was we talkin about......

dammit i hate when this happens...........

Aspiring Member
    Tristen,

Haaa Helana, you've sussed me out love, tell you what Helana I may live in England but half off me is true Scottish blood, my ma's side, isn't that worth a bit of a reprive.

love mand xxx

Warm and comfy here

Hi Mand, Sarah here. Mand, I would love to be one of the many girls here on this site to say we are very happy to have you join our sisterhood. There are soooo many of us on here. some get to be on more often than others. There are sooooo many different circumstances to everyones lives and many different reasons for everyone here to go through the things we do. But when it comes down to brass tacks, we are all the same here. There is NOBODY above or better than anyone else. The REAL people here on this site don't want to be above anyone else. This is how we all come to love it here so much. If you have a story to share with us whether it be funny or sad, or even if you have a real urgent matter that you can't talk to anyone else about, what ever the situation, you can come here and ask for advice. Sometimes you may not get the advice that suits your particular situation right away and sometimes you may get someone who has experienced the same or simular circumstances as they may just hold the answer that could be taylor made for you. Never the less any and all advice given is naturally up to your final decision as to how and when you apply it if at all. Bottom line is we care. We will always be willing to search our own hearts and try our best to help. Oh and by the way, we here on this site are pretty protective of each other also. occasionally, someone logs on to this site with the intentions of harrasing us. But the thing they don't realize is that no matter what they think of us, we are MUCH smarter than they realize and we are all over that person like antibodies on a cut to make it heal. So here is a huge hug and welcome to "OUR" corner of the web. Love Sarah. Ps. Your pic is ever so cute and sweet, I love it!!!
    Feel The Passion!!

Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Haaa Helana, you've sussed me out love, tell you what Helana I may live in England but half off me is true Scottish blood, my ma's side, isn't that worth a bit of a reprive.

love mand xxx
    Och well, I guess that makes you a lassie after all. OK Tristen burn the others at the stake but leave Mand alone. She has some kilts to try on.

Tristen Cox
    Tristen,

But Helana, I con't bloody do that, I'm British Didn't you sods know that?!

BTW Scottish chix are hot too

Tristen,

Bah....... you're an EVIL WOMAN!!!!!!!! You can trust me, I'm an angel just ask Tristen.... no wait don't ask her...... ask Chrissie...... uhm..... actually don't..... Pattie?? someone?? ANYONE????????? *cwies*

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

irish7
    Ah, Helana!

Music to my ears.

Look at my name. Need we say anything more about the English!! LOL!

Erin go bra.....oops!

Quote Originally Posted by irish7
    Ah, Helana!

Music to my ears.

Look at my name. Need we say anything more about the English!! LOL!

Erin go bra.....oops!
    Oh don't even get me started on the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

irish7
    I'm sure you are meanin' to say such lovely words about us!

Aye, too know us is to love us!

Sure an' we are such sweet and gentle folk......

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    Oh don't even get me started on the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x
    Oh my, I see the beginning of another war here.

What's this you have to say about the Irish, Tamara? Hmmm?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    It doesn't matter what country we were born in. There are good and bad people of all nationalities. Let's just be grateful that most of those who post here are goodies, regardless of their origins!
    Cynthia.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Oh my, I see the beginning of another war here.

What's this you have to say about the Irish, Tamara? Hmmm?
    Oh I really can't say...... I would be banned for sure

Tamara x
    Administrator

Rubbish

This site is totally rubbish. I'm sick of all of you. It was obvious from day one that the result of the first tractor pulling contest was rigged and the V8 engine photo was a total fake. Greasy Bob only won because he knows the....

Oh hang on....

Ah...

Wrong forum.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by malecynthia
    It doesn't matter what country we were born in. There are good and bad people of all nationalities. Let's just be grateful that most of those who post here are goodies, regardless of their origins!
    Cynthia.
    Well said, Cynthia! The ladies here just plain rock.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Have you heard this one? There was an American girl, an English girl, an Scottish and Irish girl?

On second thoughts best not to go there. LOL
    Love Sandra xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra
    Have you heard this one? There was an American girl, an English girl, an Scottish and Irish girl?

On second thoughts best not to go there. LOL
    Scottish aswell??????? OMG..... what is the world coming to

Tamara x
    Administrator

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

too much red tape for but no problem with the girls

Hi,Roses was fine,but has so many rules or hoops to go through it got put aside.Like for some reason I was not allowed to post,so I E -mailed them to ask why and never got a reply so fine.Before that I was a member posting and such but durring the building and move of our home their was a lapse in posting and they booted me for that with out and notice. This is a great place and wellcome,Tristen does a fine job!

Tristen Cox

Arrow

Alright everyone, take two of these and call me in the evening