Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tranny Site's.... UK/US......????

Banned Read only
    Sounds kind of like the tv coverage of the British Parliment Meetings where everybody boos and hisses at each other. Thank god I'm an AMERICAN girl!

Dawn Marrie

Talking Parliament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donnie123abc1
    Sounds kind of like the tv coverage of the British Parliment Meetings where everybody boos and hisses at each other. Thank god I'm an AMERICAN girl!

Dawn Marrie
    Thank goodness I'm British..... and can spell Parliament *waits for her slap*

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I know some people for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    Alright everyone, take two of these and call me in the evening
    OMG, Tristen, That's a horse chill pill , But then, I know some people that could still stand at least three of those. They have big mouths anyway
    Feel The Passion!!

Tristen Cox

Talking 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Cummings
    OMG, Tristen, That's a horse chill pill , But then, I know some people that could still stand at least three of those. They have big mouths anyway
    These pills don't go in your mouth though Sarah they go in your...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Cummings
    Hi Pricilla, Sweets would you do me a little itsy weetsy favor? Since I do believe in God, The one thing that makes me cringe is the "F" in the OMG. All I ask is if you could remove the "F" part. I would sincerely appreciate that. Thanks hon. Love Sarah.
    Will do from now on.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Platinum Member
    see thats playing nice ........................

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla1018
    Will do from now on.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Pricilla, YOU ARE A DOLL!!!! Thank you dear. Love ya. Sarah .
    Feel The Passion!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    These pills don't go in your mouth though Sarah they go in your...
    Hey Tristen, the people I know, that live near me, that's where they do most of their talking from anyway. I'm sure you know some people like that too. Most of us here do, I'm sure. Lol.
    Feel The Passion!!

Christ have just read thro this thread It seems it changed tracks and directions several times
    So taking all into account I am going abroad to an Islamic country and cross dress as no one will ever know in all that black get up and veil

[QUOTE=mand]
    To be truthfull I've really quite had enough of it on the home sites, there is so much snobbery and back stabbing it's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.
    /QUOTE]

I am pleased I found this thread Mand, I know it’s an old thread now but I wasn’t around when it was posted, but it’s exactly why I left Roses.

I couldn’t do with all that cliquey back stabbing and squabbling any more; I am really pleased to read that others have felt the same.
    I found that Roses was starting to depress me. I felt every time I posted a thread, I had to prepare to be on the defensive from some one who was looking for conflict. I had to leave before I wrote something I would regret. But having said that there was some really nice friendly girls on there.

Aspiring Member
    [QUOTE=Cindy K]
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    To be truthfull I've really quite had enough of it on the home sites, there is so much snobbery and back stabbing it's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.
    /QUOTE]

I am pleased I found this thread Mand, I know it’s an old thread now but I wasn’t around when it was posted, but it’s exactly why I left Roses.

I couldn’t do with all that cliquey back stabbing and squabbling any more; I am really pleased to read that others have felt the same.
    I found that Roses was starting to depress me. I felt every time I posted a thread, I had to prepare to be on the defensive from some one who was looking for conflict. I had to leave before I wrote something I would regret. But having said that there was some really nice friendly girls on there.

Tell you what Cindy I did say somethings but it took a lot of pushing at me and I ended up the bad girl of the forum.
    I know exactly what you mean I would start a thread off and then dread looking at it again because there was always someone itching to have a go at you for it. Did you ever notice though Cindy the ones who were the quickest to critise and have a go never really started threads of there own or if they did they were usually just singing their own praises.

Thanks for agreeing Cindy, I suspose I owe you a drink now

love mand xxx