Thread: What's everybody doing...

What's everybody doing...

at home posting to the message forums on a Saturday night?!?

You should be out - driving around, walking, pubbing, visiting friends, etc.!

Only people without a life are home posting on the internet on a Saturday evening.

I'm just watching Men In Black, for the millionth time. What are you all doing?

I was at Super Saturday (a fair of sorts held annually at my alma mater) today. Right now I'm in a chat room in one of the forums that I'm a member of.

-Celia

eating some "soup" i made. water, french green lentils, green lentils, red lentils, wild rice, corn, broccoli, bread and molasses.

just being lazy today.

Alone

I am sitting at my computer in my Red Wig, Red Lipstick,non - lined bifocals, Red Bra, Red Panties, and Red Satin Robe, and feeling ultra sexy. & Trina - Always Ultra - Modest ( or it that Conceited ? )
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Too Tired!!! I spent all day replacing the exhaust system on the old 96 Toyota Camry!!! Then the kids ran off to a concert, and the wifey and I watched the TV all night.... Stargate SG-1 reruns....... Now I'm just letting the dog out, checking my email, and the forums I'm on, my 360 , some IM's and going to bed!!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-16-2007 at 10:14 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

just sitting at my computer in my lion king nightgown reading the posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just got home.

I just got home from a day and evening out. This afternoon I went to a local Pride celebration. Being it was out side I needed a summer dress, so I went shopping this afternoon enfem and at Sears was able to try on several dresses. I found one that I absolutely love. It is a sleeveless full length floral pattern. So to go with the dress I had to buy some sandals and I found some great sandals also. Then I had to paint my toe nails, my finger nails where al ready done. After the Pride celebrations spent a couple hours down town and now am checking the web.

Banned Read only
    Well, I have to disagre with you here

I am home, with my family, on saturday night. No place I would rather be

I do have on gold satin pajamas with white lacy panties underneath, but this is my life, and my family is the best.

So, even though there is a whole other life out there, in public I could be part of...this is as good as it gets, and I for one am thankful

Banned Read only
    My 13 y-o is at a Gwen Stepanie concert
    Having the time of her life...good stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Too Tired!!! I spent all day replacing the exhaust system on the old 96 Toyota Camry!!! Then the kids ran off to a concert, and the wifey and I watched the TV all night.... Stargate SG-1 reruns....... Now I'm just letting the dog out, checking my email, and the forums I'm on, my 360 , some IM's and going to bed!!!

Love Karren

Because this is fun!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

this happens when you get old and just relaxing becomes fun and the warm spa was nice also

susie

Just got done with a very good pizza, with a few pieces left for breakfast...BJ

Banned Read only
    drinking wine in drab.

contemplating making fried rice or reading a book. instead wasting the time I could be using for those things writing this.

Today I sewed two kimonos that I bought last night to loungers (I sewed up the fronts). I bought a new mini-sewing machine to do this first (it kicks the butt out of the expensive one that I would love to take to my backyard and shoot ... this one's a winner!) Then I spent a few hours cutting/building plywood to construct an overpass for my HO layout (eventually when fully operational I hope to have it featured a particular model railroading mag ... it's been a life endeavor). Then, after my son when out with his friends tonight, I put on my kimono conversions/makeup and took photos.Cheri.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    Just stopped driving a bit while ago, 739 miles today so its time to rest and unwind,thinking of baking a cake to have later,a glass of wine would be nice too.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy