107. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Irons

18 16.82%
  • New wigs, heels and skirt?

89 83.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to choose

How to choose

I am really wrestling with what I want more right now and would love to see if I am the only one with these two passions. So here goes... With an extra few hundred dollars should I get a new set of Irons for my golf game or a couple of new wigs, some heels and a new skirt or two.

This is either or--no cheating.

hugs,

tiffany

Banned Read only
    that's an easy one.the clubs may not help your game but the clothes realy will help you relaxe and feel better after a bad game. and with new clothing you dont have to worry about losing your balls in the water holes.( you know they are......)

A good set of irons for my golf might help improve my game by maybe 5%

I new wardrobe would put a smile on my face for weeks

So for me it would be the wardrobe everytime and you get to have fun shopping
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

When you get the final tally in this thread, go post the same thread in a golfing forum. I'd be curious how the two compare.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Sharon that is an interesting thought

It would be surprising I suspect on how many of us girls are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    When you get the final tally in this thread, go post the same thread in a golfing forum. I'd be curious how the two compare.
    nothing can help my game ... but some new outfit well that works for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is a no brainer for me. I'm not a golfer so you can guess how I voted.
    Kisses, Linda

I would like a new outfit, but since i have quite a bit of clothes mostly purchased at thrift stores for just a few dollars, I would invest in glof clubs as it would be more expensive than 50% of my wardrobe....
    IE: just got a pair of "Nine West" pumps that go for about $75.00 for $1.00.
    If I could find those kind of deals of golf clubs...I would be thrilled and play from the ladies tee's...

Golf clubs???

Are they really going to improve your game??
    I have a complete set of Callaways for sale bag and all if you think they will
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Is this a trick question? What kind of choice is that? Golf clubs or a new wig and skirt?
    Guess how I answered the poll?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    As if there could be a choice! Now, if new scuba gear were in the poll, I might have a little more difficulty... LOL
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

Platinum Member
    oh my lol you have to ask???? and you need a poll to sort this out??? lol.... silly silly silly you's.....

Hmmmm, new clubs or clothes.....I would pick new clothes

Banned Read only
    Maybe a few bucks on tees since the look like heels but the rest on clothes and things.

Hmm, new clothes. You can always pick up "new" clubs, at the thrift store, giggle.

On second thought, maybe some pink balls..............................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I see your delama.... And I have similar ones with ice hockey... New dress or new stick... New skates of new wardrobe...

For me I'd pick the hockey equipment because I have plenty of dresses that are just fine and I have enough fem things to last a long time if I didn't buy anything for a year but were talking hockey here!!! Lol

Go for the clubs and wear your old fem clothes with pride... On the golf coarse...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

new clubs or clothes

Well let me think about that!!!! I am a pretty fair golfer and have the need for a new set of clubs since my old set is 5 years old now, I choose the clothes though since I do need a nice golf skirt and top to wear on my next golf outing, need a pair of pink golf shoes also,ha ha!!

[SIZE="3"]I do not golf so it's a no-brainer for me go with the clothes![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I see the response is going in my favor LOL Who needs a poll for this? Not me.
    Kisses, Linda

Smile Clothes

[SIZE="4"]If I could golf like Tiger Woods it would be the clubs but since I don't it's the clothes, hands down.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

John plays golf, Joanie often buys clothes, I feel qualified to give an opinion. I would do both! Or, I would do neither.

John asks: "Are you buying clubs strictly to be making a change, cause your iron game sucks?" If that's the case, then "F'get aboud it!" New clubs no matter what the ads say, are going to make little or no difference. There just isn't much that is fundamentally different from the irons you now play....unless they are very old indeed. However, If your currently playing clubs that Hogan could have used, time for a change.

Joanie says: "New clothes can make me feel better, but I have to be careful and not go overboard, how many skirts, girdles, bras, (fill in the _______,) can a Gurl really use?" We gurl's often have to fight the urge to become absolute Clothes Horses. Think we are trying to make up for lost time.

And, here's another alternative compromise. If your married, why not ask hubby what you BOTH could use. Something for the house perhaps?

By the way, Joanie/John have reached a compromise and we would like to vote for a set of used irons, and a couple of non-pricey wigs with some other goodies, all available from Ebay. That's an alternative too.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I play golf but will a new set of irons give months of enjoyment?
    Give me the clothes and everything that goes with them.
    ENJOY !!

Abby

Personally I think you need a more interesting hobby. Perhaps watching paint dry would be nice. Forget the golf clubs and get the clothes.

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar

Always Clothes

I haven't golfed in 40 years. And still have my orginal set of clubs. And I love shopping for clothes. So you should know what my I picked
    Lisa Renee

I'm in the minority. New iorns. I just got a new set and love them. I can still dress and make do with what I have, but I get to play golf more than I get to dress, so the clubs were the priority. In either case - be happy.