Thread: Home alone

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar

Home alone

Dear Girls.
    I have a very understanding and supporting SO. I can dress as I like whenever I like, we go shopping together, she uses my makeup, I use hers, we have a great sexlife (me allways dressed) and so on and so on, what could a girl want more. Here 's the funny thing: she's gone to visit her mum and I'm alone for ONE WHOLE WEEK, no work no nothing ;o). And what do I do: I wear the most tartiest and overdone outfits you could imagine, I use tons of makeup, have been making pics of myself like there's no tomorrow...So there seems to be some "inhibiting factor" that's clearly gone when my SO 's gone. Anyone recognizes that? Is it so difficult to open up completely? Just a thought. BTW, though I don't post a lot I love this forum, never ever read so many good pieces of advice before

Banned Read only
    i would probably spend the first day in bed doing nothing, the second dressed in the french maid outfit doing household chores then the rest of the week in jeans and t shirt fixing all the things that are ineed of repairs around the house or nieghborhood.

when you live with limits, having them removed, be it temporarly, can lead getting carried away... Probably why so many criminals end up back in prision, shortly after being release.. Lol

So have fun... Just don't end up in prision!! Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've run into the same phenomena. I've a supportive wife, yet find myself holding myself back when it comes to crossdressing. I don't fully understand.

@ Karren

<when you live with limits, having them removed, be it temporarly, can lead getting carried away>
    Interresting thought Karren. What do you mean exactly with "getting carried away"?

Home alone

When I'm home alone I get dressed, do my makeup, clean the house, go to breakfast, shop, but when it is time to do the things outdoors I get dressed in outer male clothing and do it. If your neighbors do not accept you or know about you there is little that you can do outside in fem mode. PS: in 3 years my arborvities will be high enough to hide my yard the its fem mode.

I love to dress and would love to do work outside in fem mode. I get bored being just in the house, then go off doing the second thing that I love and that is working on the acre and in the desert that is work.

Sharon
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

Quote Originally Posted by PeachTV View Post
    <when you live with limits, having them removed, be it temporarly, can lead getting carried away>
    Interresting thought Karren. What do you mean exactly with "getting carried away"?
    Out of control.... I don't have a supporting SO, which is bad but also good.. For me... She knows I dress just doesn't want anything to do with it so I really have no limits except finding time in my too busy life... And without limits I find that I can let myself get carried away especially on extended business trips... I can take over your life sooo quickley... At the expense of everything else... That's kind of what I ment by "carried away"....

So, how has your week been going? Details details!!! Lol

Karren

.......My Photos

of fthe leash

My SO does not accept crossdressing and it is better that she does not know rather than go through the upset and agonies it would cause her.
    So when I get the chance to have a day en femme I use every minute of it firstly making up and dressing as an ordinary housewife. Then cleaning the house from top to bottom. I love doing it and even chastise myself if I do not move or act in a feminine way,
    I think it is hilarious when I bump against the door post or some furnture with my boobs becuase I forget to make allowance for that projection.
    Sylvia

<It can take over your life sooo quickley... At the expense of everything else... >

Dear Karren. my week, till now has been great. We have a very large garden (my wifes hobby, definitely not mine) and I have been dividing my time between dressing and gardening ( harvestet kilos of berries -black an red- , peas and "early" potatoes, have bought liters of wodka to put the berries in, OMG am I turning into a farmer-wife??). I have been playing with my new digi-cam and I have made tons of pics of myself, NOT in the garden.

Why do I get the impression that you feel CD'ing shouldn't take over ones life? At the expense of what? Shouldn't we grab every opportunity to do as we like?
    I love what I'm doing (forget the effing garden) When I see you in your avatar, looking absolutely gorgeous out in the open, what more does a girl want? Love, Peach
    Guys are better with makeup. They know what they like on a girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe you could talk to her, say something like, "I don't want to do it all the time, but once in awhile I feel like dressing a bit tarty" ( we personal empowerment girls say sexy rather than "tarty.")

aybe you just dont want to eclipse her
    Kisses,
    Mariela.

Well for one thing you can go on a shopping and spree and buy a lot more stuff than you can really afford. then you do what I do and that is return them all for credit after wearing them to take pictures. Also the euphoria of being dressed can make you do stupid things like outing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    when you live with limits, having them removed, be it temporarly, can lead getting carried away... Probably why so many criminals end up back in prision, shortly after being release.. Lol

So have fun... Just don't end up in prision!! Lol

Karren
    [SIZE="3"]Unless of course you WANT to meet Bubba!!!

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Quote Originally Posted by PeachTV View Post
    <It can take over your life sooo quickley... At the expense of everything else... >

Dear Karren. my week, till now has been great. We have a very large garden (my wifes hobby, definitely not mine) and I have been dividing my time between dressing and gardening ( harvestet kilos of berries -black an red- , peas and "early" potatoes, have bought liters of wodka to put the berries in, OMG am I turning into a farmer-wife??). I have been playing with my new digi-cam and I have made tons of pics of myself, NOT in the garden.

Why do I get the impression that you feel CD'ing shouldn't take over ones life? At the expense of what? Shouldn't we grab every opportunity to do as we like?
    I love what I'm doing (forget the effing garden) When I see you in your avatar, looking absolutely gorgeous out in the open, what more does a girl want? Love, Peach
    Well at first It was full speed ahead.... I've only been back at crossdressing just over 3 years now.. And it was at the expense of my wife and kids and work.... So now I feel I'm more balanced (though some will disagree...lol)... maybe because my life is soo busy I have little time to get femmed up.... What ever the reason.... It's a balancing act.... But I do enjoy doing male things as much as or even more than female things.....

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well at first It was full speed ahead.... I've only been back at crossdressing just over 3 years now.. And it was at the expense of my wife and kids and work.... So now I feel I'm more balanced (though some will disagree...lol)... maybe because my life is soo busy I have little time to get femmed up.... What ever the reason.... It's a balancing act.... But I do enjoy doing male things as much as or even more than female things.....

Love Karren
    Hi Karren. OK, I get the picture, thank you for explaining. Love, Peach
    Guys are better with makeup. They know what they like on a girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar

support and acceptance

It is not the same feeling if your SO is not there to accept you while dressed. It is a very "hollow" feeling to be dressed and not have someone to share the experience with you. by the way, you look gorgeous !
    Hugs

Cindi

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I guess I'm different than you because at the beginning of the year my wife took a trip to Europe - London actually. Anyway, I was on my own for a whole week and I was so depressed not being with her (the bed seemed especially too big) that I didn't feel like dressing .... not even once.

Oh well, glad you're having fun playing "naughty/tarty dress up"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!