Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those like me, who began on family member's clothes...

Banned Read only

For those like me, who began on family member's clothes...

Where did you draw the line?

What would you NOT wear?

I'd never wear intimates.

Well I DIDN'T wear my Dads clothes!!! Ewwwwwwww

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post

What would you NOT wear?

As long as they are clean before (and after) you wear them, why not wear intimates?

Only limits I recall was things that were way too small or delicate as not to damage them.

~thinks~ Hmmm.. You know, I don't think I had any limit. If it was womens I would wear it.

Kandis

Banned Read only
    I would not wear womens pants, and I still do not wear womens pants. I can wear pants anytime I want to, so it kinda defeats the purpose for me.

when I was growing up just about everything my mother had fit me up til i turned 16 or 17. after that I was on my own. I didn't dress again til I was 40-41 and then only on a limited basis. I tried weaing the wifes thing til I noticed she smells each item of clothing she wears on a daily basis. I stoped wearing the wifes things and started buying my own things. Now my wife says I have as much womens clothing as she does but, she has more dresses and skirts than I do I have more lingerie and tops

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    As long as they are clean before (and after) you wear them, why not wear intimates?

Only limits I recall was things that were way too small or delicate as not to damage them.
    Same for me. Shame I can't fit into mom's shoes anymore

I never stole or borrowed. If it was going in the trash, I'd grab it and wash it and it would become mine. Or if it was going to the salvation army, I might grab a few things out of the bag before it made it out the door.

But I never stole or borrowed. Was always worried I'd rip it or stretch it or something that would give me away.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    my mums clothes, till i brought my own i always wore my sisters (in secret)
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

[SIZE="3"]I only tried on the undergarmets of my mom's, I was always afraid she would find out if I went farther.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post

What would you NOT wear?

I'm kinda the same. I would wear my sisters bras and hoisery, but I would say I drew the line at wearing her panties. I've never been that much into shoes or make-up either. (but have worn them, I just didn't need to everytime I dressed up.)
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Lol I didn't draw the line well apart from my dads clothes

I even wear my wifes knickers now, which is getting increasingly difficult to explain their disappearance

I know....buy your own, tried that and she thought I'd had another women in the house (well she was kind of right just not in the way she meant)

I only wore my sisters and my mother's pantyhose when I was growing up and that is what eventually got me into CDing about 2 1/2 years ago.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    A little off topic, but I kinda noticed something. It seems like most of you who started young, like me, started with underthings like panties and nylons, when I almost never wore them.

I started by wearing my mothers jewelry, and scarfs or bows, and simple blouses when I was in sixth grade, then dresses and skirts shortly there after. It was only later on in my teen years I started flirting with under things, and then mainly a bra (Cause my socks kept slipping. LOL)
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    A little off topic, but I kinda noticed something. It seems like most of you who started young, like me, started with underthings like panties and nylons, when I almost never wore them.

I started by wearing my mothers jewelry, and scarfs or bows, and simple blouses when I was in sixth grade, then dresses and skirts shortly there after. It was only later on in my teen years I started flirting with under things, and then mainly a bra (Cause my socks kept slipping. LOL)
    Similar for me, except with me it was skirts first, then dresses, then shirts...then the rest. Even now I've only worn makeup twice, and never done it myself, and jewelry has no appeal for me at all. Though I do now quite enjoy the whole dressing experience, I rarely underdress while in drab. Generally I'm either fully dressed (panties, bra, skirt and top/dress) or not dressed at all.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

Line???

I did not know about a "line". Hwever, if there were I guess, I guess it was my dad's stuff. Outside of that, everything was fair game. I was fortunate to be a middle child with a two year difference between two sisters. Nothing stopped me, I wanted to experience everything female.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

where did you draw the line

I agree with Karen, I did not wear my dads or 4 brothers clothes. Just wore my moms and sisters, anything was open as far as I was concerned. I just wish that they would have caught me since that would have made my life much different.

anything of my mum and my sisters was fair game provided that I could return it 'as new'. bra, panties, hose, stockings, support garments, dresses, skirts. If I liked it I would wear it!

Mitch

For me I could never try on my mothers clothes, I had no desire to, I was totally turned off by it.

I wore my mon's undergarments as well as my aunt's, my friends' sisters stuff....basically anything I could get my hands on. At my early age, I never considered it wrong. I would clearly not do it now, but at the time, there was no line.

Me too! I started so young, didn't know there was "a line" out there. I wanted to try everything and anything femme.....and I did!

Since I was so young, got in trouble for it too!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hummm! I too didn't realize there was a so called line. Like many of us, if it were fem, I'd wear it.It started out for me when I was 3/4 years old. I had a facination with all of mom's girdles, both open and panty style. I still don't have the slightest idea what went on in my little head that made me want to wear mom's girdles. As I got older I progressed to other items, but always had on a girdle. I've been crossdressing for over 55 years, and I tend to dress some what conseratively for my age, but till this day I hold a strong facination for the all mighty girdle. I never leave home with out one. Heheh!
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Everything was fair game. It was mostly my sisters clothes we where the same size I use to wear what she did at the time since I had no idea at the age of 7 what I was doing after a while I would make up my own outfits and when she wore it I use to say to myself that looked better on me. Everything was fine untill she caught me going into her room with her clothes she told me she did not care just ask and she would give. Infact I was her model when she bought something she would give it to me so she can see what it looked like before she wore it.
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

starting

My Moms panties and other underthings at age 5 if it was lacy and silkie I wore it
    Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Quote Originally Posted by prettywithsideburns View Post
    I would not wear womens pants, and I still do not wear womens pants. I can wear pants anytime I want to, so it kinda defeats the purpose for me.
    Oh MAJOR agree...of all the femme clothes I have, I do not have a single pair of slacks. What's the point? I can do that in drab mode anytime.