Thread: Penis tucking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Penis tucking

Hey ladies... so... just wondering about something.... different methods of tucking.... Ive seen gaffs... not interested.... and Ive read up on techniques... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you?? and if so... anyone every use this technique.. and is it dangerous... see... to me.. it sounds painful and I would have never thought of trying it... BUT... I do tuck everytime I go out... and I have to do a good tucking job... I usually wear tight sexy jeans... well.. I find when I finally get undressed that they have to drop back down... kind of scary.... doesnt hurt at all I might add... and its comfortable for HOURS... once you get used to tucking there is no discomfort.... just made me feel alittle wierd about the whole IDEA of it all... and wanted some input from others.. thanks for your time... talk to ya'll soon
    Kelly

KMB3983
    I've tucked like that a couple of times and it wasn't painful to me. I don't know about long term effects from doing this.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I use that method all the time. It is the only way to get a proper feminine illusion, and still many cannot do it good enough for the trained eye.

Some time ago, I started a post titled "The Art of Tucking" at: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1950
    This method is not dangerous to my knowledge although some had claimed to have pain. I have only experienced pain once this way while taping too tight! The only un-safe thing I'm aware of is that bringing the jewels up to body temperiture reduces the quality of the sperm should you wish to have children. I believe everything goes back to normal when they remain in the cold again.

Platinum Member
    yes as scary as it sounds the twins pop.pop.......up thay go ...........gone.......then .....that thingy .........well you know tuck it undre and a nice tight panty ............"he" is gone .............been doing this well a long time
    works well only sounds pain full.........that gaff ........well been there ............
    ok the gaff as easy as i can say it was made for like us girls that need to put "him" in his place ..............but in this girls panty draw there is no place for a gaff ..........

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    yes as scary as it sounds the twins pop.pop.......up thay go ...........gone.......then .....that thingy .........well you know tuck it undre and a nice tight panty ............"he" is gone .............been doing this well a long time
    works well only sounds pain full.........that gaff ........well been there ............
    ok the gaff as easy as i can say it was made for like us girls that need to put "him" in his place ..............but in this girls panty draw there is no place for a gaff ..........
    Hi Wendy,

I thought a gaff was used in landing a big fish?

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Priscilla

Your male side is showing!!!

ToniB

Banned Read only
    Somebody mentioned the P word! Use good 3M surgical tape, clear is best. With a little practice you will be able to fashion a somewhat realistic vagina using the scrotum tissue. It maybe somewhat painful at first. Exspecially if you tend to get arroused easily! You may have to replace the tape more often if this is the case!
    DAMIT...now i've done it!! Got to go NOW!!! WHERE'S THAT BLASTED TAPE AT?!!!!

Dawn Marrie

kellylynn
    Good advice from all.

What about the Vee String?

Has anyone used the product?

It it worth the price?

Banned Read only
    Haven't yet. Still waiting for it to be delivered. Will let you know how it goes.

$110 on THEFANTASYGIRL.COM

Dawn Marrie

I have used the "up inside method" for years without any ill effect that I know of. For me at least, its not painful and they have stayed there for 12 or more hours at a time. The tape method however, sound extremely painful to me (especially with duct tape) LOL.

I have also tried the v string and while it is a neat novelty, it is very uncomfortable after a few hours. Besides being overly expensive, it chafes. Unless you won't miss the money I would not recommend it.

lingerie when tucking

The cut of ladies panites is not always conducive to tucking, So for my lingerie range I have them made with the male (little more room pouch to the female style that matches the corset that it goes with. Makes CD dressing much easier and no "pop outs"
    Last edited by Celeste GG; 03-08-2005 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    This is why you use a simple tuck using medical or similar tape to tape the loose flaps of the scrotum over the penis. Any womens panties except thongs can be worn with the simple tuck I described in my post "The Art of Tucking." When you take the extra effert of taping around the penis and pulling it back, then pushing the head back behind the constraints of the tape, a very effective lady-like non-buldge can be achieved.

Please see also http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?p=95310

Quote Originally Posted by CutieKelly
    ... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you? ... and is it dangerous ...
    I've read about it but I'm a little afraid to try it because I heard that if you get aroused while in that state, you can get a very painful condition called "testicular strangulation" that requires an ER visit.

CAVEAT: For all I know, this is an urban legend. Does anybody know for sure?
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 03-12-2005 at 04:41 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

What the feck is that??????????
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

I only know of one problem with the "boys tucked up inside the body" method: they overheat. It's not good for the sperm at all (which is why they hang below the body anyway, they need to be kept cooler than 98.6 degrees).

That said, I still do it. Not painful, no medical problems that I know of (I've never heard of strangulation, but I should look into it).

Ji

"Strangulation only happens if the vas deferens get twisted, tucking will not cause this effect. Just don't screw them into place.

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    I've tried and it really work. My only problem is that testicles always return back

Tucking methid

Hello Kelly....I am Kelly too. I want to share my way of tucking with you.
    Since I rarely wear panties with my dresses I had to develop a reliable and comfy way to tuck so it wouldnt show if I accidently (or maybe not so accidently) flashed in public. By the way I am fulltime.

I tuck it up my belly. I use a strip of firm peice of cloth (it has to be somewhat thick and cut in rectangular shape). I use it to pull my testies with everything else up to my belly as tight as I can without being uncomfortable.
    then I use medical (or other good quality) tape to tape the sides of the cloth to my body. You can see the result in the picture that I posted in my Adult thread called 'Foot Fetish'

Cheers,
    Kelly (on platforms)

Hiding your male bits inside your body never hurt for me, if it does stop at once. It you want to tape my tip is to fit a cut off end of tights over everything. Push your dangly bits away, wrap tape around base to keep dangly bits in place make sure it is around the tight material. One 14 or so inch bit of STRONG gaffer tape from about 4 inch above base down shaft then pull back under and secure straight back , not too tight. Then 2 pieces of tape on each side of first peice starting 2 inch or so above. Pull lightly under and carry on to secure at the back on buttock, repeat on other side. After a few goes to get it right you should be able to wear any panties apart from thongs without any male bits or tape showing. The tights over your shaft do alow for movement and comfort and make removing the tape relativly painless. Started doing this without the tight material was uncomfortable coz everything was stuck without any movement, that hurt if aroused and removal was YOW OUCH and B****** that hurts.
    Hope this helps

PaulaLynne

Tucked???

I have one of the V-string vaginas and I wear panties over it. Especially sheer panties in case someone gets a little flash. It works quite well and I have no problems with it and it makes me feel so sexy..
    PaulaLynne

the tuck

Quote Originally Posted by CutieKelly
    Hey ladies... so... just wondering about something.... different methods of tucking.... Ive seen gaffs... not interested.... and Ive read up on techniques... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you?? and if so... anyone every use this technique.. and is it dangerous... see... to me.. it sounds painful and I would have never thought of trying it... BUT... I do tuck everytime I go out... and I have to do a good tucking job... I usually wear tight sexy jeans... well.. I find when I finally get undressed that they have to drop back down... kind of scary.... doesnt hurt at all I might add... and its comfortable for HOURS... once you get used to tucking there is no discomfort.... just made me feel alittle wierd about the whole IDEA of it all... and wanted some input from others.. thanks for your time... talk to ya'll soon
    Kelly
    Ive been tucking since forever and dont know anyother way to go about my day,I just pull scrotem back between my cheecks then pull the penis t same
    all dy and all night it stays there till I let it loose lie when I sit to pee and so on never had any problems doing it this way havent tried gaffs yet but dsid try thongs, they dont really work not wide in the crotch luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2