Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Penis tucking

Penis tucking

Hey ladies... so... just wondering about something.... different methods of tucking.... Ive seen gaffs... not interested.... and Ive read up on techniques... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you?? and if so... anyone every use this technique.. and is it dangerous... see... to me.. it sounds painful and I would have never thought of trying it... BUT... I do tuck everytime I go out... and I have to do a good tucking job... I usually wear tight sexy jeans... well.. I find when I finally get undressed that they have to drop back down... kind of scary.... doesnt hurt at all I might add... and its comfortable for HOURS... once you get used to tucking there is no discomfort.... just made me feel alittle wierd about the whole IDEA of it all... and wanted some input from others.. thanks for your time... talk to ya'll soon
    Kelly

KMB3983
    I've tucked like that a couple of times and it wasn't painful to me. I don't know about long term effects from doing this.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I use that method all the time. It is the only way to get a proper feminine illusion, and still many cannot do it good enough for the trained eye.

Some time ago, I started a post titled "The Art of Tucking" at: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1950
    This method is not dangerous to my knowledge although some had claimed to have pain. I have only experienced pain once this way while taping too tight! The only un-safe thing I'm aware of is that bringing the jewels up to body temperiture reduces the quality of the sperm should you wish to have children. I believe everything goes back to normal when they remain in the cold again.

Platinum Member
    yes as scary as it sounds the twins pop.pop.......up thay go ...........gone.......then .....that thingy .........well you know tuck it undre and a nice tight panty ............"he" is gone .............been doing this well a long time
    works well only sounds pain full.........that gaff ........well been there ............
    ok the gaff as easy as i can say it was made for like us girls that need to put "him" in his place ..............but in this girls panty draw there is no place for a gaff ..........

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    yes as scary as it sounds the twins pop.pop.......up thay go ...........gone.......then .....that thingy .........well you know tuck it undre and a nice tight panty ............"he" is gone .............been doing this well a long time
    works well only sounds pain full.........that gaff ........well been there ............
    ok the gaff as easy as i can say it was made for like us girls that need to put "him" in his place ..............but in this girls panty draw there is no place for a gaff ..........
    Hi Wendy,

I thought a gaff was used in landing a big fish?

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Priscilla

Your male side is showing!!!

ToniB

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    Priscilla

ToniB

[SIZE=7]lol untucked ............[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Somebody mentioned the P word! Use good 3M surgical tape, clear is best. With a little practice you will be able to fashion a somewhat realistic vagina using the scrotum tissue. It maybe somewhat painful at first. Exspecially if you tend to get arroused easily! You may have to replace the tape more often if this is the case!
    DAMIT...now i've done it!! Got to go NOW!!! WHERE'S THAT BLASTED TAPE AT?!!!!

Dawn Marrie

kellylynn
    Good advice from all.

What about the Vee String?

Has anyone used the product?

It it worth the price?

Banned Read only
    Haven't yet. Still waiting for it to be delivered. Will let you know how it goes.

$110 on THEFANTASYGIRL.COM

Dawn Marrie

I have used the "up inside method" for years without any ill effect that I know of. For me at least, its not painful and they have stayed there for 12 or more hours at a time. The tape method however, sound extremely painful to me (especially with duct tape) LOL.

I have also tried the v string and while it is a neat novelty, it is very uncomfortable after a few hours. Besides being overly expensive, it chafes. Unless you won't miss the money I would not recommend it.

lingerie when tucking

The cut of ladies panites is not always conducive to tucking, So for my lingerie range I have them made with the male (little more room pouch to the female style that matches the corset that it goes with. Makes CD dressing much easier and no "pop outs"
    Last edited by Celeste GG; 03-08-2005 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Priscilla

ToniB
    Hi ToniB,
    I know I really should lock him in the dungeon where he belongs and throw away the key.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

This is why you use a simple tuck using medical or similar tape to tape the loose flaps of the scrotum over the penis. Any womens panties except thongs can be worn with the simple tuck I described in my post "The Art of Tucking." When you take the extra effert of taping around the penis and pulling it back, then pushing the head back behind the constraints of the tape, a very effective lady-like non-buldge can be achieved.

When you've taken so much effort to go en-femme, it's presumably not for a short period, so what happens when you need to pee? Start again afterwards?

I always seem to be bringing this question up, but for those of us of advancing years, frequency increases, whether we have a prostate problem or not (I haven't).

Just curious.

ToniB

Platinum Member
    When you've taken so much effort to go en-femme, it's presumably not for a short period, so what happens when you need to pee? Start again afterwards?

I always seem to be bringing this question up, but for those of us of advancing years, frequency increases, whether we have a prostate problem or not (I haven't).

Just curious.

ToniB
    yes gigifrend start over again.........i got to like pee a lot lets just say i know all the reast room stops all over .........one thing that helpes me is this ic oxybutynin 5 mg 3 times a day see your doctor ...........better than like peeing your pantys or like them dippere thingys ........................

realy the things we know here is like nutts ask and one of us know something abought it .......wow..........

No, you don't have to start over. Maybe I didn't make the instructions I made clear, but I have no problems peeing. You tape it back but leave like a collar of tape you push the head in for tucking, and push back out for peeing. I did get some one of the tape lengths wrong, but if my instructions make sense, that is clear. Oh... and you sit to pee....

Tina in Oz

re Tucking, using the loo, - and what is a Gaff?!?

Hi Girls, Tina in Sydney Australia here. I recognise that some girls really want their male appendage out of the way so much that it can't even be felt, for sporty activity etc as full girls, and to be able to wear tiny thongs, tight pants etc, but like some other authors I have always been happy with the tuck under and backwards, held in place by very tight panties. I guess there are those girls who really do seek to change gender, and then there are those of us who simply get very aroused by cross-dresing and for whom it is primarilay a sexual activity. Because my dressing arouses me so much, my appendage is tucked backwards and underneath my crotch area while nearly hard, and by holding it there with very tight panties, the hardness persists. This means that when I sit down, I am sitting on the hardened item, sort of quashing it, and that simply sustains the hardness even more. Indeed, the boy-clit area just behind its head head gets constantly stimulated by the sitting position, so much so that if I rock forwards and backwards a bit in the sitting position, it can actually make me come, particularly if I have a plug in my butt at the same time - the double effect is quite extraordinarily exciting, and invariably leads to a wonderful orgasm.
    With my tackle held in this way, by balls do pop upwards into the internal cavity behind the pubic area, and I have been doing this for years without any known side-effect. If I stay like this for the whole day, I admit that after several hours I can sometimes get a bit of an ache there.But it has never affected anything to do with waterworks etc.
    re having a pee: the great thing about being tucked, but replying solely on the panties, is that I can go to th eloo, sit down, ease my panties down from behind while keeping the front firmly against my pubic area, and my my boy clit area will relax enough to pee backwards and downwards, just like a girl - it's actually very horny to be sat as a girl, in the Ladies loo, and hear your jetstream weeing into the water just like it sounds when your GG friends or family go to the loo... So to those new to CD, and who aren't ready to do the tape thing, enjoy tucking. For those of us for whom CD is mostly a sexual activity, the great thing about tucking simply using tight panties, is that in an encounter, when your partner gently goes down on you, and eventually finds the unusual format down below, the hard item can be obtained simply by discovering it, and without finding any offputting assemblage of tapes.
    And finally, forgive my lack of technical knowledge, but what the hell is a Gaff please?!?
    regards to all girls, whether genuinely seeking to become female, or who, like me, simply enoy the eroticism of 'converting' when we want to..
    Tina.

Aspiring Member
    I've only started tucking very recently. When I first tucked, it felt strange and it kind of hurt, I guess I didn't tuck it in correctly.

But now, whenever I dress I have to tuck. As described before, if the penis is hard it make tucking a little bit easier to bend back. I then use a control pantie and/or girdle to keep the penis bent back and tucked. To me, it now feels strange not to tuck.

Please see also http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?p=95310

Quote Originally Posted by CutieKelly
    ... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you? ... and is it dangerous ...
    I've read about it but I'm a little afraid to try it because I heard that if you get aroused while in that state, you can get a very painful condition called "testicular strangulation" that requires an ER visit.

CAVEAT: For all I know, this is an urban legend. Does anybody know for sure?
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 03-12-2005 at 04:41 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

What the feck is that??????????
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

I only know of one problem with the "boys tucked up inside the body" method: they overheat. It's not good for the sperm at all (which is why they hang below the body anyway, they need to be kept cooler than 98.6 degrees).

That said, I still do it. Not painful, no medical problems that I know of (I've never heard of strangulation, but I should look into it).

Ji

"Strangulation only happens if the vas deferens get twisted, tucking will not cause this effect. Just don't screw them into place.

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    I've tried and it really work. My only problem is that testicles always return back

janet

both cursed and blessed :s

Now, it pains the male side of me to admit to this, but im not particularly well endowed so the only problems I have is when I get aroused. Having said that, this is usually in the precence of my girlfriend anyway, so it's not really a problem.

Janet xxx