Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Penis tucking

Smile My Tucking...

I don't use tape, just a very tight thong. This is a pic I took last week when I "Tucked" for a test run with a new pair of girls stretch jeans. Do you think it looks passable??

CindyT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    I don't use tape, just a very tight thong. This is a pic I took last week when I "Tucked" for a test run with a new pair of girls stretch jeans. Do you think it looks passable??

CindyT
    definitely a female crotch. looking good.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    Crispy how the phoque would you know
    Akyra showed me the difference .................
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Akyra

Wink

i did?????

ooo yeh i did oopsie.....

hi cwispy ramember me.......

do ya still have taht pocket roket i let u barrow????

glad yur mating season iz over now.....

cuz im bushed.....

er ahm beat...no no...i meen.....

n e hoo good ta see thoz sexzie eyez uve yurs agin......

if u ever want sumone ta help u tuck......

im yur girl........

Ps nice crotch cindi

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    Great a simple thread and one post from Akyra tucks it all up. Un f__kinbelievable!
    yeah, I wonder where she gets it from?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

sissy maid phylis

Smile re tucking

for me the best method is using kotex with wings ,i put them on my panties and when i pull them on i tuck my self as far back as i can and then put a panty girdle brief over my panties ,this way there is no more penis as its all tucked in .

Very nice crotch CindyT. Really a sexy look!

Luv Alaina

Eileen1969

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT

CindyT
    yes indeed you look very passible! and Iam goin to try that! Another way is too try those biege lyncra panties! iola its gone! but, I like the idea of Cindy's! As for the duct tape? that would hurt to rip off methinks? ouch! I won't gp there girls!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Wink

Believe me they pop up quite easily i think it is just a design mod for emergencies ..I have done it for years with no side effects ....
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Tucking methid

Hello Kelly....I am Kelly too. I want to share my way of tucking with you.
    Since I rarely wear panties with my dresses I had to develop a reliable and comfy way to tuck so it wouldnt show if I accidently (or maybe not so accidently) flashed in public. By the way I am fulltime.

I tuck it up my belly. I use a strip of firm peice of cloth (it has to be somewhat thick and cut in rectangular shape). I use it to pull my testies with everything else up to my belly as tight as I can without being uncomfortable.
    then I use medical (or other good quality) tape to tape the sides of the cloth to my body. You can see the result in the picture that I posted in my Adult thread called 'Foot Fetish'

Cheers,
    Kelly (on platforms)

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    What happens when your eqip gets coold? They pull up into the body. Those pockets we tuck our gonad into are designed just for that. So no harm except to sperm production. As long as there is no pain tuck away.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Well...I live in a warm state of Texas and moved here from California. Its very nice to go sans panties almost all year round. I wear jeans when its cold out and wear undies with pants. Very comfy.

picture of tucking

By the way....I have to apologize for posting an inapropriate image in the adult section and it has been removed. So if you would like to see the pics of my tuck job please private me and i will send you a link to my webpage with tons of pictures. cheers

Thumbs up

myself i take a pair of control top panty hose. i cut the control top off were the hose start . i slip them on high and tight and tuck myself in jewels up front the rest down the middle and back. i role the control top in wards going front to rear a little at a time rearranging if needed as i go along. before long i have a tight thong and nothing is going anywhere. you get a nice crease right down the front at least for me anyway. thats what i do and it fells passable. sky

sexyyhott
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity
    No, you don't have to start over. Maybe I didn't make the instructions I made clear, but I have no problems peeing. You tape it back but leave like a collar of tape you push the head in for tucking, and push back out for peeing. I did get some one of the tape lengths wrong, but if my instructions make sense, that is clear. Oh... and you sit to pee....
    I do the same thing.Sometime my girlfriend tape it back for me

sabdisslide

New tuck and tape/Air Brush Hose

I have found a new for me to go PANTIE-LESS. Yes, NO undies!!
    With me being all trimmed a sexy fashion, I'd thought of a way to "show it off" if I have the urge to.
    So, I take a 4" wide med tape and place it at the top base of the boy. then tuck as per stated befor, hold with one hand that postition and bring back tape with other. You should be swuating with knees pointed out. Then, the tape should be long enought to cove the male portion and then stick to the crack. Then roll the remaining showing tape to the crack. Or trim back before taping.

Might take a couple of times. But I can have the look of "Camel Toe" doing this. Way to sexy.

And Have any of you gals tried the Air Brush Hose yet??. Wearing my ultra short dress, no panites and no hose or thi-highs was a total high in it self.

I have some blemishes on my legs, and having hard tim finding opaue hose that look good, and having to "order them on line or any thing else. So I got some of the Air Brush Hose med glow and it cover everything> Just have a good shaven legs before appling. Washes off easy.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by sabdisslide
    I have some blemishes on my legs, and having hard tim finding opaue hose that look good
    I use dermablend (there are 2 kinds, one for the face and one for the body) on my blemishes. Then my legs look just fine in suntan or taupe hose.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

He is gone!

Hi,
    For me the only way is to pull him and the two Juwels on each side straight up against the belly with two Panty Girdles. Works perfect and feels good, and can go easy to toilet and most important you can stroke beetween "him" and bottom and it feels good.mmmmmhhh
    I tried tucking pulling him back beetween legs - no fun.
    B.T.W. if you realy want to get all inside quick, use ice he will disapear inside from self,
    Hope this helps from
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by norbie
    Hi,
    For me the only way is to pull him and the two Juwels on each side straight up against the belly with two Panty Girdles. Works perfect and feels good, and can go easy to toilet and most important you can stroke beetween "him" and bottom and it feels good.mmmmmhhh
    I tried tucking pulling him back beetween legs - no fun.
    B.T.W. if you realy want to get all inside quick, use ice he will disapear inside from self,
    Hope this helps from
    Norbie
    norbie, you are the first person I have heard of who does it like I do. I put this on several other threads and never found anyone else who does it like that. I call it 'dressing up'. Nice innit?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

pantylover1

Quote Originally Posted by janet
    Now, it pains the male side of me to admit to this, but im not particularly well endowed so the only problems I have is when I get aroused. Having said that, this is usually in the precence of my girlfriend anyway, so it's not really a problem.

Janet xxx
    Well Janet don't feel like the lone ranger I too fall into this category which is why I have no problem with trying to hide him Its the one less thing for me to worry about

Hugs & Kisses Bernice P

polly1949er

TRy a pair pantygurgle they look like a pair of panty get a size smaller and put support hose them that might do the trick

I've settled on a pair of panties a size too small with a maxipad (adds comfort and helps hold boy in place). A panty girdle or a butt-shaper with short legs also helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiera
    ... It's not good for the sperm at all ...
    My son is 34 and I have no interest in having another child, so I don't worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    I always seem to be bringing this question up, but for those of us of advancing years, frequency [of needing to pee] increases, whether we have a prostate problem or not (I haven't).
    This is something all GBs have to look forward to, if we live long enough.

Please excuse me for being indelicate, but some of us also develop a problem "getting it all out" with age. (Another reason that a maxipad makes a good tucking device. ) When I began sitting to pee, I discovered that it rearranges the organs in a way that puts more pressure on the bladder, and helps a LOT with that problem.

Just to make life more interesting, I take Furosemide (an industrial-strength diuretic) for congestive heart failure.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Hey all I still have problems tucking without tape...

No matter what I do my boys like to pop right back out the moment I take my fingers off. Doesn't matter what I do with the other parts...

Not that I'm going for the super tight look, but I hate wearing a pair of panties and having unfeminine parts hanging out, you know? And since like a lot of girls I like to wear thongs and such which aren't particularly wide in the front, this is a problem. It not only looks weird but it feels weird too.

Any idea how I keep 'em up there?

Akyra
    duct tape maybe?????

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I used to have a problem keeping my left ball up when I tucked. I could push the right one up and it would stay all day on its own (well, almost). Eventually, I got over it. Some how I think I trained the left side to stay up. Kind of hard to explain how. just kept forcing it to stay and eventually got more comfortable and willing to stay.

Rather than use tape I sewed a small pice of fabric to make a reusable wrap. Here is how I do it (briefly):

Start with piece of short fabric (stretchy fabric is best) as wide as your member is long (but not including tip) at rest and long enough to wrap around it.

sew opposite velcro to each end of fabric so when the ends meet it holds itself closed.

on the exposed side of fabric (top once it is wrapped around penis) sew one more piece of velcro (the rough type) Please do this before putting on! (g)

Now sew the smooth (matching) pice of velcro to the inside of underwear/G string/ whatever.

How to use:

push balls upward into body

while holding in place (this gets tricky) wrap empty sack around member.

now, while holding all this and balls in place, wrap fabric around member and sac. use velcro to hold closed. It is important that this wrap is below the ridge near the tip of member. This ridge will keep the "tube" of fabric from sliding off.

you should have balls in your body (pushed up), and member wrapped with velcro. The exposed piece of velcro should be on top. When you tuck your member under, this velcro will face the ground.

Put on uderwear with velcro sewn in.

tuck member under and pull up underwear.

align velcro and attach member to underwear velcro.

adjust as necessary.

Perhaps this sounds complicated or painfull. Well, as long as you avoid any pinching, I find it very comfortable and very concealing. It is also very easy to undo in restroom and redo again. What I like most is that is uses a mimimum of extra material - just the fabric to wrap abound member. You were going to wear underwear anyway - right? (g)

I have used this in a bikini and it can look fairly convincing. The best part is that there are no bands or extra strings or gaffs to hide. If there is enough to cover your member, then the fabric securing it is hidden too.

I wish I could convince all how successfull this method has proven for me.

Ask if you have further Q's. I have been very brief here in dscribing it.

Hugs - Genifer