Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Penis tucking

Hiding your male bits inside your body never hurt for me, if it does stop at once. It you want to tape my tip is to fit a cut off end of tights over everything. Push your dangly bits away, wrap tape around base to keep dangly bits in place make sure it is around the tight material. One 14 or so inch bit of STRONG gaffer tape from about 4 inch above base down shaft then pull back under and secure straight back , not too tight. Then 2 pieces of tape on each side of first peice starting 2 inch or so above. Pull lightly under and carry on to secure at the back on buttock, repeat on other side. After a few goes to get it right you should be able to wear any panties apart from thongs without any male bits or tape showing. The tights over your shaft do alow for movement and comfort and make removing the tape relativly painless. Started doing this without the tight material was uncomfortable coz everything was stuck without any movement, that hurt if aroused and removal was YOW OUCH and B****** that hurts.
    Hope this helps

PaulaLynne

Tucked???

I have one of the V-string vaginas and I wear panties over it. Especially sheer panties in case someone gets a little flash. It works quite well and I have no problems with it and it makes me feel so sexy..
    PaulaLynne

the tuck

Quote Originally Posted by CutieKelly
    Hey ladies... so... just wondering about something.... different methods of tucking.... Ive seen gaffs... not interested.... and Ive read up on techniques... anyone familiar with a technique where your balls actually go up inside you?? and if so... anyone every use this technique.. and is it dangerous... see... to me.. it sounds painful and I would have never thought of trying it... BUT... I do tuck everytime I go out... and I have to do a good tucking job... I usually wear tight sexy jeans... well.. I find when I finally get undressed that they have to drop back down... kind of scary.... doesnt hurt at all I might add... and its comfortable for HOURS... once you get used to tucking there is no discomfort.... just made me feel alittle wierd about the whole IDEA of it all... and wanted some input from others.. thanks for your time... talk to ya'll soon
    Kelly
    Ive been tucking since forever and dont know anyother way to go about my day,I just pull scrotem back between my cheecks then pull the penis t same
    all dy and all night it stays there till I let it loose lie when I sit to pee and so on never had any problems doing it this way havent tried gaffs yet but dsid try thongs, they dont really work not wide in the crotch luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2