Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boob Envy, anyone?

Boob Envy, anyone?

I have a bad case of Boob Envy. Mine are miniscule, my wife's are big and beautiful. I envy them. I love to stand behind her with my arms around her and look over her shoulder and pretend they are mine. I cup and fondle them and think of how lovely it would be if I could feel what she is feeling at that moment.

Is there any relationship between Boob Envy and Penis Envy? Do flat chested GGs get Boob Envy? And is Boob Envy a negative feeling or a positive feeling, a good or bad feeling? Do you have Boob Envy too?

Hugs, Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

No Boob envy here.
    Wouldn't mind having some (not too big), but can live without ... I guess
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-24-2007 at 11:10 AM.

No.. Not realy... I'm not really into the envy thing.. What I have is what I have and I'm making the best of it...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

tiny ones here - anything bigger and I'd look like a python whose swallowed 2 rabbits,

Mitch

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    tiny ones here - anything bigger and I'd look like a python whose swallowed 2 rabbits,

Mitch
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

my wife is jealous of my forms they are bigger than her natural ones.
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Banned Read only
    I won't deny it, I envy em. but I have a bad back already so it's probably not a good idea. then again, if I had boobs I'd have no reason to ever get out of bed again...

i admit that i do have boob envy. but i also do enjoy the size of breasts i have now , i do wish they were larger though .

I really don't have a envy, my boobs are as big as they need to be and in a "B" cup plunge bra allows me to have show a little cleavage as well.

Hell no. Can you imagine carrying that extra 10 Lbs.(I'm guessing girls!) around on your chest all day? I'm just fine thanks. I'm only speaking for myself here, you understand. Nice to be able to put 'em back in the drawer when I'm done.

Yeap I'd like some real boobies!!! Hmmm...maybe someday I can get em!

My wife has DDD's and my forms are a D which compliment my frame quite well. While it would be real nice to have my own REAL ones, I am happy with the fact that I can put mine back in the dresser drawer when I'm done dressing

Kandis

I have to say yes i would to have boobs, but not to big

joanne

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    Just bought these, that normally retail for $145, for $38.50, w/shipping included. WHOOHOO!!

Silicone Breastforms
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

No never really been a boob man myself. Would`nt mind a nice but not too big pair, but i can live without .

I've always said I have breast envy.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Hell no. Can you imagine carrying that extra 10 Lbs.(I'm guessing girls!) around on your chest all day?
    According to http://www.breastreduction4you.com/indications.htm

In the average woman, breast weight is usually approximately 200 g. In patients with gigantomastia, the breasts may weigh in anywhere from 4,000 g to 7,000 g or more (total).
    The 10 pound figure you mention would be in the 4000 gram range -- enough to be considered gigantomastia.

http://www.lalecheleague.org/llleade...nJul05p62.html

Gigantomastia is a rare connective tissue disorder, about which little is known, that affects the breasts. Only a handful of cases have been documented during the past century. Each case has some unique twist, but the underlying denominator is increased breast tissue in gigantic proportions, thought to be caused by sensitivity to prolactin
    (The author describes her own case, which is clearly not normal breast size or function.)

Yes, the desire within me is very, very intense and strong. Boobs are one of the dominant factors of being a femme, I must have them not to play with them but to know they are essential part of my femme side.

I would love to have a real pair nothing too big something I can get by if dressed as a guy maybe a b-c cup would be fine.
    [SIZE="3"]LeeAnn[/SIZE]

I cup and fondle them and think of how lovely it would be if I could feel what she is feeling at that moment.
    I do understand where you're coming from but please understand, your wife is feeling nothing at the moment! Apart from maybe being slightly turned on by what you are doing IF she's in the right mood. GG's dont go around aroused by their own boobs any more than you do by thinking about having a pair of balls swinging between your legs! Sorry. Its our fantasy that gives us the kick! Read the bio's of post-ops, they all get to the point where suddenly, having the boobs and the vagina is suddenly normally, and certainly not a turn on in the slightest! Hope I havent burst your bubble....
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

I would at least like to have "A" cups. Just enough to sya they are there. Maybe one day!

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    yes I have boob envy, If I could, I'd have G or H cups myself (back be damn), but I do have DD forums(anything smaller doesn't look right on my body type)
    I am intolerant of those who are intolerant

That's a big yes. I've got "A" to "B" myself but I wear "D" forms. It would be very nice to have fully real C or D but I'll do without. Would be very nice to wear T's or Camisoles without a heavy bra.
    Sally

I read years ago where it was possible for a male to lactate. Which surely means hormones and waring a bra to do so. Ya gotta love medical science.

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    The 10 pound figure you mention would be in the 4000 gram range -- enough to be considered gigantomastia.
    And is there a support group I could attend for these women? Just to lend my "support" of course

My last GF had very large, natural breasts. (I think DDD or EE, I just knew BIG) and she didn't have any of the back/neck problems, but wanted a reduction just because they get in the way (literally).

What I'm waiting for is the Inflate-A-Boob... so youcan adjust to your mood, or leave empty when in guy mode.