Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dose your wife let you dress up with her?

Question Dose your wife let you dress up with her?

Dose any one dress up with there wife and dose you wife help you ? My wife all way buys me new bra'a & pantes and she buys me pj's and let's me wear my bra's 38b to bed also She buts on my make up but only at night. she has not gone out and got a dress for me or any tops ? Dose any one eles wife let them dress up ? she know that I dress up during the day ,she work days , I work out of my home so I can dress up all day. How do I get her to go out and buy me a dress or top's , paints ?

Platinum Member
    lol no she knows but dosent want to know .........if yor wife or so dose and is like realy cool with it ............do something realy nice for her ...............you got a real keeper .............maybe one day but not just quite now................

Always be true to you... TrueGemini'sWife GG's Avatar

Welcome Bonnie!!!

Hi! My name is Pattie and I am a wife of a CD'er. I love, encourage and shop for my Gem. (That's my husband!) I think it is great that your wife does the same for you! Give her time and maybe drop a few hints.."Hmmm.. Could use a few skirts, tops to match too maybe.." You know what I mean..
    LOL!

Welcome to our little home. You will find great friends, support and love here. This is the place to be yourself!
    Have fun!
    Lots of Love,
    Pattie

"~Éirinn go Brách~ "

~May you always find...
    blue skies above your head,
    shamrocks beneath your feet,
    laughter and joy aplenty,
    kindness from all you meet.
    Good friends and kin to miss you
    if ever you choose to roam
    and a path that's been cleared
    by angels themselves,
    to carry you safely home.~

Irish Blessing

http://www.mtcalvary-lcms.org/Music/amgrace.mid

So for since I just came out to my wife I have only dressed in front of her once and I'm only allowed to wear pants with nylons and heels and a blouse that she gave me. No skirts she can't handle that yet and no shopping for Paula together either. HERE's TO HOPING! I hope is comes soon because Paula's about to explode into this world.

My fiance lets me dress pretty much when I want to. She has also been out with me dressed, I have more confidence when out with her. She is truly the best ever.

I dress around my wife all the time. She's not going to help me get dressed, mind you, since I've been at it for nearly 40 years and know pretty much what I'm doing.

I pretty much wear a nighty every night to bed.

She does buy me fem things, but I buy my own too.
    DonnaT

my wife knows i dress but she dosen't participate in me dressing
    the odd time she have me wear some panties but that's the limit

My wife got me into the whole CD thing anyway, so yes, she is totally into me dressing up whenever I want to...
    luv,

Lisa

Thumbs down

I wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No I'm still in the closet.

Why not get out and buy some clothes yourself, it's great fun. Although I haven't yet plucked up the courage, to try before I buy.

Charlotte xx

My loving, supporting wife lets me dress in front of her, borrow almost anything of hers that fits, and does help a bit with fastening bracelets, zippers, etc.

She doesn't help with what little makeup I occaisionally use because she doesn't use any herself.

She does give me femme gifts - lingerie and jewelry.

Jadeanne

"Stephanie"
    I Wish!

Talking Yep..... I'm the SO (GG)

I dress my partner up all the time (~Tammy~) and she dresses me up too in her things hehe........ we go shopping together for things, paint each others nails..... do everything together (well almost) and it's so much fun. It's nice to have a girly night together..... and she gets just so giggly.....

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I must confess that I am one of the lucky ones. My wife helps and she's good at it. Everything from makeup to shopping for clothes together. Wouldn't trade her for anything! Like Pattie said, let your wife know of the things you want... you may be surprised. But if she shows resistance, back off fo a bit. Good luck, hon.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

she knows I like to dress but is not comfortable seeing me dressed. Underneath drabs is ok as long as it does not show. The exception is Halloween (trick or treating with the kids and then going out all together to eat) but I asked if we two could go out to a public party together and she most definately said no.

She and I sometimes shop together, but nothing serious. She actually gets "dressed up" very rarely. She's more of a functional dresser, if you catch my drift.

Hi Bonnie,

I have dressed only once with my wife, it was my idea (of course). I sort of made it a game and hinted to her what I wanted to do in an email session from my office to hers that lasted all day, it was pretty fun dropping all thes hints to her about my intentions. I don't think she picked on the whole cdr issue till I finally just came out and told her I wanted to play dress up ! We decide to make it a 24hr mini get away. Finally the day came, I had gone out before hand and had picked up a blond bob type wig, garter type stockings, a tight black dress and some black panties. I love nice hotels so I booked a room at the Ritz Carlton (just minutes from home) I was somewhat nervose but after some drinks, dinner and yet more drinks we ende up back in our room. I was pretty buzzed and I was thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all, I said something like maybe we should just go to bed....with that my wife said "no way man this was your idea and your gonna do it !" so it was on....I got all my stuff out and put it on, it was awesome ! she let me use her black f**k me pumps and after I put on the wig she brushed it out and did my make up for me. After I was fully dressed she had me model for her and gave me tips on walking like a lady. I remember the radio station was playing disco and Dancing Queen came on ! obviously that was my q to get it on so I just started to dance....it was so much fun ! It ended way to quickly and the next thing i knew I was in the shower.....but at least we did it and she knew about my secret. It'll happen again I just know it.....all for now...Chris

Lucky you Chris, sounds like you had a great time, and more great times to come. Now could could your wife have a word with my wife please?

ToniB

Thumbs up A Suggestion

Hi Bonnie,you are lucky that she lets you dress,that is a good thing.When you two are out shopping at a mall or what ever it is you have in your area,ak her opinion about what how yyowwwwouldin acetain dresssssssthat caugtht your eye,You might be surprised by he answer.She might say no to the one your holding at the time,she will probbly look for something for you herself,commenting that what she picked out will better suit you.Just make it her choice to pick the dress,net thing you know,you might start seeing dresses and skirts a little more often,but you have to make the first move by getting her opinion on an outfit you like.My S/O has to have a say in what i buy,cause she is the one seeing me the most.Best of luck to you hun,i hope you can find a way to solve your little delimina.good luck hun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stillettos Are Me and I Love Them!!!!!

Sandra so sorry to hear of your loss.
    My S.O. not only helps me dress and buys some clothes for me but when I get all iritable she tells me to get dresed and relax. Our dress sense is a lot different but sometimes she gets it right(?) I dress around the house and she never knows from one day to the next what she will find when she gets home at night, Rhonda seems to be the main one.

chrissy_Sissy

mine does

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJG
    Dose any one dress up with there wife and dose you wife help you ? My wife all way buys me new bra'a & pantes and she buys me pj's and let's me wear my bra's 38b to bed also She buts on my make up but only at night. she has not gone out and got a dress for me or any tops ? Dose any one eles wife let them dress up ? she know that I dress up during the day ,she work days , I work out of my home so I can dress up all day. How do I get her to go out and buy me a dress or top's , paints ?
    Ye smy loving wife helps me dress up but usually won't go out with me. I am trying to talk her into taking me to get my nails done with her and some of her girlfriends i will just have to wait and see. oKAY girls lets keep our fingers crossed so our dreams can come true.

chrissy_Sissy

wow

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_sf
    My wife got me into the whole CD thing anyway, so yes, she is totally into me dressing up whenever I want to...
    wow that is awesome

Bekki VanDorn
    Yur prit lucky I'd say....

I've lost two dear girlfriends who just could'nt deal when they found out. Now I'm mostly alone...

Don't let THAT go.

Bekki VanDorn

If she was only still here to be my wife...

You all seem pretty lucky, the ones who can share with their wives. I've mustered up the courage twice and both times lost the girl altogether. I've lost two dera girls I've loved very much. So if you've got it, keep it. Mostly now, I'm alone.

Bonnie,

My wife knows that I CD but does not want to know anything about it. Years ago, she gave me a birthday gift of going out in public with her. She hated it. Ever since then, I only dress when I know she will not see me. Also, the fact that I have to do it in secret puts a big strain on our marrage (on top of everything else).

Richelle

Banned Read only
    I guess you might say I'm one of the lucky ones. My wife knows me, sometimes better than I know myself. We like to go shopping together and I don't have to feel out of place in the ladies department. The only problem we seem to have is when the laundry comes in, trying to figure out who's garments belong to who?? Secrets only cause more secrets, so its best to be as open with your partner as you feel comfortable being.....unless ofcourse if its VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!

Dawn Marrie