Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dose your wife let you dress up with her?

when we were a little younger but Know She's Ifey.

My wife is very supportive and has been out with me many times. At first most outings were to CD support group social functions but we began going out on our own and have shopped for clothes together and been to nice restaurants. I don't get out as much as I used to, two or three times a year at most. But we are planning a girls nite out sometime in October, I can hardly wait.

Banned Read only
    my wife "will let me " or "allows me to"
    c'mon guys

My wife has known I was a cd since way before we married, maybe 30 years or more. She was "ok" with it but after we married, it was a slow journey to reach the point we're at now. It was years before she saw me dressed to any extent. Then, gradually that changed, bit by bit. Today, I dress whenever I want to-everyday really. It did take some time before I was really comfortable getting dressed in front of her. Now, of course, it's no big deal at all. Oh, I suspect she would sincerely wish that crossdressing in my life would just disappear, but she accepts that that ain't gonna happen-it's something I can't change. I'm dressed usually whenever I'm at home now. Yes, she does bring things home for me to try sometimes and we do go shopping together some. We are talking about attending some support group meeting together and she knows about the cd friends that I've found. Will we ever go out in public, dressed up together? I suspect we will, someday. It seems that she hit the nail on the head one day when she asked, "you're never satisfied are you?" I guess not; as long as there's still a new "challenge" to face. I do feel very lucky to have her. Olivia.

Kews not my wife yet ...but yes she does ...anytime I want too

just one of the gurls
    My wife has very few problems with me being a cd. she buys things for me-lots of lingerie-and helps me dress as well as modifies some things so they fit better. now, if only there were another cd in east tennessee things would be perfect.

Banned Read only

No current partner, but my last

partner loved putting me in a particular dress of hers and loved painting my nails.

She only gave me full make-up once.

Alison

Smile

Well, not my wife, but my girlfriend does. Sometimes she'll just more or less randomly have me get dressed up. It doesn't even have to be an intimate or romantic situation, it might jsut be watching TV.
    She buys me clothes sometimes. Mostly panties for my ever growing collection. But she has picked out a few other things, mainly skirts.

My G/F helps me with my dressing and shopping , she is very supportive and has helped me get way more courage then i would have had alone
    Ariel Pinklover

She never knew about my XDR, but would not have approved in any case.

So, no assistance or participation in dressing, and she certainly wouldn't help buy any clothing.

I'm so jealous of those who have SO's who approve and accept of their husband's dressing.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Christine, I am sorry for this happening to you. If its any consolation my SO<(my wife)
    hasnt got a problem with you me or any one else that likes to dress. Readable or not, you are ,is who you are, and some , will accept you for this AND actually like you for the person you are and not for what you want to wear. ............................................ sorry, my mind just ran off to Tristen and panties,(she just seems to go on about 'em you know) Tic. I really hope you are doing ok Still thinking of you.........Melissa............

Yes my wife lets me dress up with her. She helps me comb out my wig and gives me hints on makeup by telling me what she likes and dislikes. I sometimes push it to far and dress up every night in something. I have lately tried not dressing up for her so she will feel comfortable that I am still the man she married. I love her for letting me dress up . I would let Liz go back to hiding if she wanted. We now have a code between us. We keep Liz locked up in the closet and she has the full right to invite her out of it. I seem to be able to talk to her longer and more personably when I am dressed. It is funny how such a little thing can open me up to where she can see my feelings

Yes my SO lets me dress when she is around. Every now and then we go shoping together. She has bought me jewery for christmas. She has not gone out with brittney yet, but She is supposed to go with me to my Cd group picnic. That may very iteresting.
    Brittney M:

You will never get anywhere in life if you can't do it in heels! :eyes:

I only wish and wish and wish and wish.

Yes!!!

Smile dress up?

My wife is supportave of my cross-dressing but we do not "dress-up" together.Her style is a pair of jeans or sweats and a sweater or pull-over,running shoes and she never wears make-up.
    Exact opposite of me,

yes she dose and i love her for it.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

the gender bender

I was fulltime CD when we met !!!

That's 22 years ago !!! And we're still together !!!

So , there was no secret to hide , anyway , it didn't matter ,
    since she is an open minded woman , with no prejudices and
    has no taboos of any kind .

We've been everywhere : shopping , busses & subways , Bars ,
    movies , concerts , friends ...

She still buy stuff for me , and help me out , as :
    Assisting me putting double-sided tape on my
    breast forms , and putting them on me .

Her motto is : Live and let live !!!

To me , she's one of a kind !!!

If your soulmate do not accept you as you are ,
    well , she's not your soulmate !!!

If you love somebody , set him free !!!
    Last edited by CJFMix; 08-30-2005 at 10:25 PM.

My wife knows that I CD, She is accepting of the undies and lingerie, But would rather not see or know about anything else
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"